Final

Selfie-sh

Selfie: a photograph that one has taken of oneself, typically one taken with a smartphone or webcam and uploaded to a social media website.

 

Selfie. It was something that infinite members always do, whether it was to check whether they look good or it was to update their SNS for fan service. Today was one of the days, where they were in the Woollim building, taking photos for magazine and to update their daum fan café.

 

Myungsoo was seated on one of the chairs while their coordi noona was doing the makeup for him and got up after he was done.

 

‘Okay! Selfie time!’ Sungjong was skipping around happily holding his phone. ‘Ah! L-hyung! Let’s take one together.’

 

Myungsoo smiled, pouted and frowned in the photos, he looked extremely close with Sungjong and Sungyeol watched from under a table, smiling while admiring his cute boyfriend interacting with the rest of the members. Someone suddenly snuggled near him, Sungyeol turned and found Woohyun on his right side, grinning from ear to ear.

 

‘What are you doing here?’ Sungyeol asked.

 

‘What are you doing here?’ Woohyun asked back.

 

‘Hiding.’

 

‘Well, same here. Want to take a selfie together?’ Woohyun held out his phone.

 

‘Okay.’ Sungyeol happily agreed and took Woohyun’s phone from him, since, well, Sungyeol had longer arms due to his giraffe height.

 

‘Hey, want to make a funny expression?’ Woohyun suddenly asked.

 

‘Huh?’ Sungyeol looked at him with confusion in his eyes.

 

‘Like this-‘ Woohyun made a pouting lips.

 

‘Sure.’ Sungyeol agreed and took the picture.

 

‘Yah. What are you guys doing here?’ Sunggyu narrowed his eyes at the closeness of Woohyun and Sungyeol.

 

‘Playing hide and seek.’ Woohyun climbed out of the table and hugged Sunggyu, who was obviously jealous.

 

Sungyeol stayed put and took out his own phone, started playing candy crush in that weird position, until their coordi noona yelled his name as their photo shoot was starting. He got up and walked towards the other members.

 

It was a week later that they got their day off and they decided to take a look at their photos. Myungsoo was flipping through the magazine and the printed selfies that the CEO handed them and his eyes narrowed at a particular photo. It was a selfie that Sungyeol took with Woohyun and they looked as though they were going to kiss each other, on lips.

 

‘Sunggyu hyung. Look.’ Myungsoo showed Sunggyu the photo, hoping that the elder would have the same reaction as him and punish Woohyun or something.

 

‘Oh my, aren’t they cute?’ Sunggyu started off laughing his off.

 

‘Cute?’ Myungsoo narrowed his eyes once again.

 

‘Myungie!’ Sungyeol called from the room but Myungsoo decided to ignore him but glare at the back of Woohyun’s head, boring holes into it.

 

Woohyun, feeling that someone was staring hard at him, turned and found Myungsoo, who was fuming mad and a dark aura coming from him. No, it wasn’t Myungsoo, but L. Woohyun gulped and turned back his attention to his favorite television program, well, he definitely didn’t want to know what he did wrong, although he knew that it must be something to do with Sungyeol.

 

‘Myungie! I called you for four times and you didn’t answer. My- What’s with that face? What’s wrong?’ Sungyeol’s long arms was about to snake around Myungsoo’s waist when they got slapped away by Myungsoo and Myungsoo glared at him.

 

‘What? What did I do again?’ Sungyeol was obviously shocked by Myungsoo’s reaction, well, usually Myungsoo was the one who initiate touches and hugs but when Sungyeol was the one initiating them, Myungsoo would gladly accept them.

 

‘Don’t. Touch. Me. And don’t talk to me.’ Myungsoo dumped the papers on the floor, giving a shock to Hoya and walked into the bathroom.

 

‘What happen to L-hyung?’ Sungjong wondered aloud.

 

‘I don’t know. I didn’t touch his camera, neither did I go through his phone. Why is he so angry?’ Sungyeol looked around for answer, but only gaining a shrug from everyone, except Woohyun.

 

‘You’re not the only one. He glared at me earlier.’ Woohyun shivered as he recalled the death glare.

 

‘Huh?’ Sungyeol scratched his head.

 

The bathroom door was flung open and Myungsoo walked out and Sungyeol pulled his arm.

 

‘Can you please tell me what’s wrong? If I did something wrong, you have to at least tell me right?’ Sungyeol eyes were pleading.

 

No. Kim Myungsoo. You mustn’t fall for this. HE must be cheating on you. Myungsoo told himself.

 

‘Myungsoo…’ Sungyeol continued pulling his arm like a five years old kid begging for sweet but Myungsoo pushed Sungyeol’s hand off his and went back to his room and slammed the door.

 

‘Fine! You’re not telling me right? I’m not talking to you anymore too!’ Sungyeol yelled after him and stormed back to his room too.

 

The rest of the five people in the living room just stared at each other with their mouths opened. Sungjong rolled his eyes. His two hyungs’ childishness acted up again. He sighed as he pushed himself off the sofa but he stepped onto something and slipped, falling onto the floor on his .

 

‘What is this- Oh my.’ Sungjong picked up the piece of paper and his eyes widened in realization.

 

‘Why jongie?’ Dongwoo asked.

 

‘I know why L-hyung was so angry. Sheesh. Woohyun hyung! How can you do this? Gosh. I bet that our dorm will have an awkward atmosphere for a few days. I swear!’ Sungjong yelled in frustration.

 

‘What? I didn’t do anything!’ Woohyun yelled back.

 

‘Then what is this?’ Sungjong hold up the selfie that Sungyeol and Woohyun took.

 

‘It was selfie time. Wasn’t my fault.’ Woohyun rolled his eyes.

 

While the members were out there, debating whether Woohyun was at fault, Sungyeol was angry. He flopped down onto his own bed, only to sit up again after a few seconds and ruffled his chestnut brown hair. He stood up, and looked at the wall that separate his room and Myungsoo’s and he punched it as though it was Myungsoo’s handsome face. That was outrageous! Who the hell would know what that bipolar freak was thinking if he didn’t tell Sungyeol? How would Sungyeol know what he did wrong so that he wouldn’t make that stupid mistake again? A stinging sensation from his knuckles made Sungyeol realized that his knuckles were bleeding. He winced a little when he touched his wound but smiled bitterly. He should just bleed to death as a revenge then. With that thought in mind, he lie on the ground and closed his eyes.

 

On the other hand, Myungsoo hugged his knees while sulking. How could Sungyeol took that selfie that day? Sungyeol didn’t even took one with him. Okay. Woohyun looked hot the other day, Myungsoo bitterly agreed as he was wearing just a black suit. Nothing appealing. He stayed like this for hours and he suddenly screamed in frustration.

 

‘L hyung! Shut up! I’m trying to take a nap!’ Sungjong kicked his door and yelled.

 

Myungsoo groaned. Like he cared whether Sungjong should have his beauty sleep? Myungsoo felt the urge to break up with Sungyeol. Sungyeol was always so dense to his feeling that sometimes Myungsoo felt that he could communicate with Jureumi (Sungyeol’s cat) better than with Sungyeol. Things just couldn’t get through his thick skull.

 

Myungsoo could no longer stand it and went to Sungyeol’s room, finding Sungyeol lying on the floor peacefully, asleep. There were a pool of water beside his cheeks and a few drops of brownish red liquid near his right hand. Myungsoo knelt down to take a closer look, to his horror, he realized that it was blood. He reached out his own hand and lightly turned Sungyeol’s right hand, the whole of it was caked in dried blood.

 

Sungyeol stirred in his sleep while wearing a frown on his face, he opened his eyes slowly and found Myungsoo kneeling next to him, holding his hand and looking at it.

 

‘Go away and don’t touch me.’ Sungyeol grunted and stood up, leaving the room but Myungsoo grabbed onto his shoulder.

 

‘What do you want now? Break up with me?’ Sungyeol scowled trying to shake off Myungsoo’s grip but Myungsoo tightened his grip while glaring at him.

 

‘Why are you doing this to yourself?’ Myungsoo asked in his low and husky voice.

 

‘Do what? Punch the wall until my knuckles split open? Cry my eyes out?’ Sungyeol looked away. . His eyes were getting watery again.

 

‘Why? Just because I ignored you and was angry with you?’ Myungsoo suddenly felt that he was the dumbest person on earth, how the hell would Sungyeol cheat on him when he was this emotional? It should be Woohyun seducing his Sungyeol, right? He chuckled and pulled the taller into a big bear hug.

 

‘Let go of me.’ Sungyeol struggled, trying to wriggle his way out but Myungsoo only hugged him tightly.

 

‘You want to know why I was acting this way didn’t you?’ Myungsoo finally let go of him and stared into Sungyeol’s eyes and Sungyeol gulped.

 

Sungyeol reluctantly nodded and Myungsoo went out of his room, only to return a few seconds later with a piece of paper in his hand and Myungsoo showed him. Sungyeol looked at it while tilting his head, trying to figure out what was wrong with the selfie he took with Woohyun.

 

‘You don’t get it?’ Myungsoo groaned.

 

‘What’s wrong with this photo? It’s perfectly fine. There isn’t any dirt or whatsoever.’ Sungyeol looked at Myungsoo.

 

Myungsoo face palmed himself. What did he do, oh god, that he got himself such a ‘sensitive’ boyfriend?

 

‘L hyung was jealous of you and Woohyun, you didn’t take selfie with him that day too.’ Sungjong poked his head into Sungyeol’s room but quickly retreated when Myungsoo picked up a pillow and threw to his face.

 

‘You ignored me because of that?’ Sungyeol stared down at Myungsoo with disbelieve in his eyes. ‘God. I can’t believe it. You thought I was cheating with Woohyun hyung? Are you dumb or something? I just… I’m lost for words. Kim Myungsoo. You better vanish from my sight in five seconds or I’ll castrate you.’

 

‘One…’ Myungsoo continued staring.

 

‘Two…’

 

‘Three…’

 

‘Four…’

 

‘Fi- Ummm!’ Myungsoo decided to shut Sungyeol up with his own lips and teethed Sungyeol’s lower lip lightly, forcing the older to open his mouth and slipped in tongue in.

 

‘Whew! I thought they won’t make it.’ The rest of infinite heaved a sigh of relief as they went back to the living room.

 

‘Nam Woohyun, you better watch out. If you cause something to happen like this again, I swear that you’re banned from touching me for a month.’ Sunggyu glared at Woohyun. ‘I swear that these kids are shortening my life span by a few years.’

 

‘Ohhh~ Look like someone won’t get laid tonight.’ Dongwoo laughed.

 

‘Shut up.’ Woohyun glared at Dongwoo, but was slapped by Hoya since he couldn't stand it when his Dino was being glared at.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Okay. This is dumb. It can't get any dumber. So feel free to unsub. I don't mind cause this is one of the worst thing I've ever written. Okay. I should go back to writing my sequel now.

 

Thanks for reading adn subbing though. :)