Chased

Hidden Beauty

“Ahjumma, Ahjumma.” The man who caught me kept on saying. Finally, I came back to my senses. I stood up and said, “Hello, I am Chorong. What about you?” “You’re just a stranger, Ahjumma. I won’t tell who I am, but could you at least dress better?” He laughed, with his friend. I looked away feeling embarrassed. “Ahh, anyways, thank you for catching her or she would be in the hospital by now.” My friend tried to save me from humiliation. “That? It’s nothing. But, treating me would be nice since I’m hungry.” How can this guy be so… Ugh! “Oh? Okay, come with me, I know a good restaurant here!” Hyuna said, smiling. Aysh, my friend is really hyper.

 

 

>>> 

 

 

They arrived in a restaurant called Star China near Time Square Mall. “Should we sit together in one table?” Hyuna asked. Chorong, who doesn’t want to sit with the  guys answered nothing. “Sure, if it’s okay.” The guy said, and so they sat together in one table. Chorong and Hyuna sat beside each other and the guy and his friend infront of them. They ordered what they want to eat and talked to each other while waiting for the food. “I’ll pay for it, Hyuna.” Chorong whispered, but the two guys can hear it. “So, you’re name is Hyuna?” the guy infront of him said. She just nodded and smiled. “By the way, I am Luhan and this guy beside me is Sehun.” The guy infront of Hyuna introduced himself. Sehun is infront of Chorong and Luhan infront of Hyuna. They feel very awkward. Their orders arrived and they started eating.

After eating, they rested for a while. The waiter showed their bill and Chorong’s jaw dropped. “Don’t worry, I’m going to pay for it.” Hyuna told her friend. “Here…” Hyuna added, giving the money to the waiter. “That’s the girl! She’s the one who destroyed most of the things in our Coffee Shop!” A familiar voice said, and Hyuna heard it. Hyuna pulled Chorong’s hand and ran with her to escape. “Sorry, we gotta go, sorry! And nice to meet you.” Hyuna said, then they both ran together. Luhan and Sehun were left dumbfounded. They don’t know what’s going on. But what they’re sure of, the girls are being chased. “Wanna help them?” Sehun asked. “Not our business.” Luhan answered. Suddenly, a guy was infront of them. “Ya, you know those two? Are you their friends?” A man from the Coffee Shop approached them. “No, we’re strangers to each other.” Luhan simply answered. “Is that so? Then why did you eat with them?” “Just tell me what you want.” Luhan, who almost lost his temper, said. “Money. Money to fix what that girl with the long, curly, red-violet colored hair destroyed.” The man said, answering Luhan’s question. Luhan then took out his wallet giving the man 560,000 Korean Won.

Sehun was shocked when Luhan gave the man a huge amount of money. “We’re a Coffee Shop, do you think this is enough?” The man said. Luhan rolled his eyes, and gave the man another huge amount of money, another 500,000 Korean Won. “Is that enough?” Luhan said and the man nodded, “then go now.” He added. When the man left the restaurant, Sehun talked to him. “Why did you…” “Don’t give it another meaning.” Luhan immediately answered. They both left the restaurant.

On the other hand, Hyuna and Chorong are still being chased by one of the employees. “Can they just let us go? I’m going to pay them, ugh!” Hyuna told her friend. “It’s your fault! You said they won’t see us around here.” Chorong complained. “I don’t know that they would go anywhere just to find me, Ugh!” Hyuna said. The man who is chasing them stopped because he received a call from his co-employee. “Hey, don’t chase them now.” “What?!” Hyuna, who realized they weren’t being chased, stopped and looked at the employee. “Don’t chase them, we got the money.” “Really? How?” “Just go here, we’ll tell the boss we got the money to fix the things.” “Okay, on the way.” The man glanced at the girls before leaving.

Hyuna and Chorong don’t know what happened that the man let them go. “Guess they’ll wait ‘till I have money to pay them, huh?” Hyuna started. “I guess so…” Chorong simply said. They went home together, this time, in Hyuna’s house. “Why are you all running out of breath?” Hyuna’s mother said, as soon as they entered the house. “Is that how you greet us, Mother?” Hyuna said, then Chorong and Hyuna’s mother giggled. “Okay. Hello, how are you? May I help you with anything?” Hyuna’s mother joked. “This isn’t a hotel or anything. But, we need something to eat, we’re dead tired, we’ll be upstairs in my room.” Hyuna said then they both headed to her room.

They sat on Hyuna’s bed and started talking to each other. “You know that guy, uhh, who is he again? Wait, uhm… He’s… The guy named Luhan! Yes, Luhan!” Hyuna started. “What?” Chorong, who looks like she’s not interested, said. “He looks good! But, I think Sehun looks better.” Hyuna added. “No, Luhan doesn’t look good! He called me Ahjumma! I am young, how dare him! Sehun looks handsome.” Chorong made an excuse. “But you said that Luhan is handsome when he caught you.” Hyuna told her. Chorong was shocked but then, she made another excuse. “No, I was not in my right mind that time.” “Ey, don’t lie. He’s cute, right?” Hyuna teased. “Yeah, he’s cute but he has no manners. He called me Ahjumma.” “But he’s cute, right?” “Fine, he is!”