Gone

Your Eyes
Please log in to read the full chapter

10 years ago...

Just like any night, Chanyeol tugged his younger sister to sleep. He placed his favourite teddy bear in her arms and pulled the blanket higher to cover her body.

"Sleep well idiot." He ruffled her hair and smiled. She nodded and raised her hand up. Chanyeol held onto her hand and placed it on his cheek.

"I'm still here... Now close you eyes." Chanyeol whispered and within minutes, his younger sister fell asleep. 

Chanyeol her hair and pecked her forehead before standing up. Just when he was about to close the door, he glanced at his sister for the last time and closed the door.

Just when her was about to leave the house, an old lady walked out from the kitchen.

"Chanyeol ah... Where are you going at this time?"

"Oh, halmeoni. Aren't you asleep?"

The old lady just shook her head and raised her eyebrows.

"So where are you going yeol?" 

"I'll... Be back as soon as possible ok? Don't worry halmeoni, I'll be fine." Chanyeol rubbed his nape and smiled, earning a nod from his grandma, Chanyeol quickly pecked her cheeks and rushed out of the house.

 

That night... Her older brother, her grandson, never returned...

Please log in to read the full chapter