Chapter Two.

Call of Two Worlds

                                                                           Chapter Two

 

 

For about 12 years of being together, who would not develop feelings for each other, right? Chanyeol did. He loves Baekhyun. He's straight and he knows that. But as his mind grew mature, he’s starting to doubt himself that he's not. He's gay. He had no problem with that, he has no parents. No relatives. Who would disagree? No one. But the only problem is...

Does Baekhyun feel the same way?

For Chanyeol, it’s a no. He could sense that Baekhyun only see him as a friend. A best friend. That will be there no matter what. And he accepts that fact. Even thought it sometimes hurt him. Whatever makes Baekhyun happy, he’ll do it. That’s what he always says.

But is that even possible? I guess...Maybe.

They’re both in the same class and Chanyeol loves it, because in that way he could monitor the boy all day.

When the class ended, they both go straight home, and rest. At 8:00 sharp Chanyeol was gone again to work and Baekhyun was all alone in their house.

10:25 PM. Baekhyun can’t sleep. It’s not that he can’t, it’s because he don’t want to. He wanted to wait for Chanyeol. But he got bored and decided to listen a song from the radio. While waiting, a knock echoed through the whole house. Baekhyun stiffen. The way the knock sounds is way to different. It’s like Baekhyun felt like something was wrong. He could feel something.

It’s the same knock the man used when he was barging into their room.

Baekhyun fumbled for the radio switch and turn it off. He went to their room,and lock the door hoping that the man will just go away.

The noise stops and all he can hear was a silence. Is he gone? Is what Baekhyun asks himself. But no. Its not. A click from the door was heard after, and Baekhyun froze. It’s coming. He crawl beside the bed and curled up in a ball. Memories that was still fresh on his mind was still there.

"Please...stop...”

 

"Baek. Baekhyun. Hey."

It’s Chanyeol. He opens his eyes and darkness came to the view. He moves his hands to find Chanyeol. Chanyeol held the boy's hand, giving Baekhyun the idea that he was there.

"You fell asleep on the couch while listening to the radio,” He said, gesturing to the device which was still on."When I came home you were having a nightmare again."

Baekhyun closes his eyes, and took out a sigh of relief. He was now safe. Chanyeol was now here, beside him.

"You should go to sleep on the bed now. Let me help."

Baekhyun nods, and went to their room slowly.

Baekhyun was glad that Chanyeol was there always but he couldn’t get to stop worrying that Chanyeol might leave him for another person when he got tired of him already. It frightens him. "Don’t worry, Baek. I'll be here forever." Is what always say. But Baekhyun was more worried when he hears that.

You know why?

 

Because nothing last forever.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I know its too short. Sorry /hides in the corner/

Chapter Three will be post soon,and I promise that chapter will be long.