Chapter One.

Call of Two Worlds

                                                                                                Chapter One.

 

 

Baekhyun shot his eyes open and his hand wandered around finding the person he's with the last time.His body was covered in sweat and his face full of horror. His hand brushes on a figure beside him, whom he feels that was giving him a worried look.

"Ch-Chanyeol.." He stutters, recovering from the panic that surged through his body.

"Are you okay?" Chanyeol ran a hand through his soft black hair, it gently.

"It won’t stop. It keeps haunting me. Chanyeol, what should i do? W-what if..he came back and..do it again? I don’t want that..I’m scared.."

"Shh.." He pulled the boy into a hug,"Im here. I'll protect you. No matter what."

With that, Baekhyun went back to sleep in Chanyeol's arms again.

Chanyeol is already used to it. It’s like it’s his mission here in the Earth is to protect the little boy whatever it takes. He didn’t know why but since the day he saw him, asking for help, it hits him.

He wanted to protect the boy forever. 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun met on an orphanage when they were at the age of 7 years old. Baekhyun was blind, that’s why when Chanyeol first met him, and he pity the boy. But thats not the only reason why. 

The reason why is when Chanyeol was awaken in the middle of the night by a bloody scream of a child. It’s a boy's voice he assumed. But what's weird is that no one was still awake,all of the other kids he was with was already sound asleep. So Being the curious child he is, he followed where the sound came from, and it leads him to the room that no one is allowed to enter. He opened the door and miraculously,its unlocked. He peeked inside and his eyes widen in horror when a view of a child being touch in the inappropriate parts by a man came.

"Stop..Please.." The boy chanted like a mantra. Chanyeol can see the tears that was flowing from the boy's eyes. He wanted to help but just like the boy he was also a child,and there's nothing he can do. 

Chanyeol was the only person who knows what is happening to the boy every night. Yes, everynight. It always happen again and again. But he couldn’t do anything. He's afraid that the man would also do it to him and he dont want that. All he can do is to comfort the boy the whole night. Years passed and the man dissappeared just like a pop. 

But memories kept haunting Baekhyun.

Time comes when they finally reach the legal age,and they can already leave the orphanage. They both live together in a small house that Chanyeol rent with the money that the orphanage gave them. In order to live and eat 3 times a day,Chanyeol work at the afternoon,and in the morning he go to school with Baekhyun. They were both scholars lucky for them,and their only problems was the other expenses. 

 

But Baekhyun was starting to feel like a burden as the day passes.

         

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Here's Chapter one. 

Please Comment and Subscribe.

Thank you for Reading.