For My Coffee Lovers

Idiotically Idyllic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For My Coffee Lovers

...

“I need coffee.” Yoona whined to a table full of girls as they were having breakfast together on their day off.

Looking over at one of their youngest member, Jessica shook her head as she saw how lethargic and down Yoona was feeling. The person who was usually the life of the party was now moping around, hugging the Rilakkuma mug for dear life. When will this choding grow up?

“Yoona-ah, how about I try adding creamer to your coffee?” Sunny gently asked the younger girl.

Pouting at the 8 cups of different coffee in front of her, Yoona sweetly declined her Unnie’s well wishes. Earlier this morning, the Soshi family was in a frenzy to make Yoona her coffee; however, no matter what they tried, it was not the coffee that she so desired.

“Just give up Sunny. She doesn’t need coffee, what she needs is a cup of Starbucks coffee.” Sooyoung pointed out, hoping to make her Unnie feel a little better after their younger one’s rejection. “There is probably something in the air at Starbucks that makes better coffee than all of us combine.”

“Unnie that is not logically possible.” Seohyun naively claimed, clearly missing the sarcasm that was dripping from the older girl’s mouth. “And Starbucks is closed today. How are we going to get Unnie her cup of coffee?”

It was Memorial Day in South Korea and Starbucks decided to close down business on all their locations across the country. Hoping to give their employees time with family or just a day off to laze around. But Starbucks good deed to their employees have resulted in a messy Soshi kitchen this Friday morning, as well as a whiny deer at the breakfast table.

“Next time, before any holiday, we should just buy Yoona’s cappuccino beforehand. We can just freeze it and heat it up for her the next morning.” The leader of SNSD proclaimed rationally, as she planned a solution to a problem that was bound to happen again.

“I don’t think that will work Taeyeon, if she is displeased with the coffee that is made from the coffee beans that we bought from the franchised. Then she would not be satisfied with a cup of cappuccino that was made a day ago, been in the freezer, and is being reheated for her enjoyment.” Tiffany reasoned out.

Everyone knows that Taeyeon is the leader of the group, but the one who manages and watches over the group closely was her right hand woman Tiffany.

“When did Yoona become so picky and addicted to coffee?” Hyoyeon questioned, as she stares sympathetically at the younger girl she saw as a little sister.

“It’s all thanks to Jang Seuk Oppa. If it wasn’t for him who always left her a fresh cup of coffee during her filming for Love Rain, we wouldn’t have this problem right now.”  Sooyoung shook her head as she answered.

“I knew there was a reason why I didn’t like him.” Sunny said as she squinted her cat like eyes and wrinkled her nose.

Hyoyeon lets out a little laugh as she saw the faces Sunny was making. “The only reason why you dislike him is the fact that he has longer hair than you.” Clearly teasing the cute girl about her short hair. They all knew that Sunny has been trying to grow out her hair after having it chopped short and dyed blonde for their last concept.

“Yoona-ah, just drink one of the coffee we made for you today. I’ll buy you a Starbucks cappuccino tomorrow.” Yuri tried to comfort the girl again, as she hopped to bargain with her best friend.

“It’s okay Yuri Unnie. I’ll be okay in 24 hours.” Yoona answered softly, as she smacked her lips subconsciously thinking about her next trip to Starbucks. I am going to order two shots of espresso instead of one.

“Omo! I know where we can get Yoona her Starbucks coffee.” Jessica finally spoken up, after staying silent this whole time. “Suho told me that Xiumin was learning to become a barista, I’m sure he can recreate the Starbucks cappuccino better than we can. “

"Yah Yoona! Isn't he one of your best friend, how can you not remember that?" Sooyoung gave the younger girl a gentle shove on the head.

"Don't scowl her Sooyoung." The leader watched over their baby deer like a hawk. "You know her brain doesn't function properly until she get her daily dose of caffeine."

“Didn't Xiumin also received his 'baby' from his fans?” Yuri’s face brightens up, knowing that they may have discovered the answer to Yoona’s problem.

“What? His fan’s gave him a baby as a gift?” Seohyun scratched her head trying to register the possibility in her mind. Why haven’t I seen that baby running around then?

“Maknae!” Tiffany scowled at the innocent girl. “They are talking about his coffee maker.”

As Seohyun’s mouth formed an O, the other girl in question was finally having some life in her.  Minseok …. Starbucks… Coffee… A smirk formed on her face as she finally registered one and one together.

 

...

 

“Yoona- Noona is coming over!” Suho exclaimed in shock as his eyes widen at the text in front of him.

Just a little earlier, he received a text from Jessica Noona asking about his Hyung’s skills on making coffee. He didn’t realize that his answer would result in an appearance of an SNSD member showing up at their dorm.

“What? Yoona-Noona is coming over?” Kai asked the EXO leader, matching his hyung’s voice in loudness.

“Why is Noona suddenly coming over?” Sehun asked, slightly interested in hearing that his favorite Noona was making a stop by their dorm.

“She’s coming over for a cup of coffee.”

“Kai since you are leaving the table, can you go next door to Exo-M and informed Xiumin that Yoona is coming over to make coffee with him.” Suho commanded his younger bandmate.

Kai seems to be in his own little world as he was muttering incoherent words. Suho was about to ask his dongsaeng if he was okay, but seeing the lead dancer of the group heading towards the door seemingly carrying out his command, he didn’t put further thoughts into it and turned back to the book in his hands.

 

...

 

Xiumin was dressed to clean up EXO’s dorm as he took it upon himself to keep the apartment clean and presentable. Dressed in his usual sweat pants and t-shirt, he shook his head at the pink, frilly apron in his hands. A mischievous friend gave the apron to him as a joke and he wasn’t planning to use it ever, but when she presented a matching head gear with her doe eyes pleading at him, he figured he could wear it at least once.

The doorbell rang while he was in the middle of drying one of their many plates. Fearing that the noise will wake up his fellow bandmates, he rushed towards the door, not thinking twice about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter