Interrupted Birthday

Interrupted Birthday - Yoochun

"That was really nice of the Manager to let us off early" Junsu pushed open the front doors of the company while the other four members filed out from behind the door.

"He only let us out because he scared Yoochun half to death" Changmin chuckled

"Yah! It was scary! Who wouldn’t scream if a a guy jumped on you from behind" Yoochun defended himself.

"Yeah but you didn’t have to run around with that high pitched scream of yours" Jaejoong teased.

"It wasn’t high pitched it was because he was holding me too tight" Yoochun shot back.

"Easy guys, at least we all got some cake and we are heading home early today" Yunho brought everyone back as they all filed into the van.

"To the dorm?" The driver asked them as they all buckled themselves in.

"Actually could you drop me off at _______’s, she said that she wanted to see me." Yoochun asked with a shy smile as the boys around him all laughed and giggled.

"We all could go there, I bet she would like to see us all." Junsu happily said as Yoochun shot him a glare trying to change his mind. However it didn’t work as the car move down the street and to your place.

The soft light of dusk was soon replaced by night as they reached your home. Driving up into the driveway, the car’s lights reflected on the garage door as Yoochun gathered his things and got out of the car, the members followed as he closed his eyes hoping that they would just say a greeting and then leave.

Once everyone was out of the car, they all made it to the front door.

"Can I ring the bell?" Junsu asked just like a little kid, looking up at Yoochun with wide eyes. Yoochun nodded his head slightly with a smile and moved out of the way so Junsu could reach the button.

Hearing the bell ring throughout the house, Junsu bounced on his feet as Yoochun heard the clicking of your heels on the other side of the door. Fiddling with the locks, he heard the large door open as he smiled brightly.

”________!” The other members all yelled in unison, throwing you for a loop when you were only just expecting Yoochun.

"Hey guys, what are you all doing here?" You asked trying to be happy that you had extra company over.

"We wanted to come over" Jaejoong said simply

"Well come on in" You opened your house to them as they came in and took off their shoes.

"Where are your parents?" Yunho asked knowing that they wouldn’t leave you for very long in their large house.

"They went out of town for the rest of the week" You shyly admitted while the boys placed their bags in a pile.

Finding Yoochun with your eyes, you saw his eyes widen as he looked you over, wearing his favorite black dress and the comfiest pair of heels that you owned, you smiled and blushed while looking down at your fingers fiddling with themselves.

Once the four members were looking around at the pictures and things around the front room, Yoochun seized the moment and came over to you and wrapped you in a hug.

"You look beautiful" He whispered softly in your ear, while placing a kiss on your cheek.

The sweet smell of your perfume made a smile curl onto his lips as he pulled away slightly.

"Is this all for me?" He asked softly, his brown eyes looking into yours. Gently nodding your head, you smiled while biting your lip.

"You haven’t seen anything yet" You smiled as you threaded your fingers through his. "Just let me get the members’ distracted and I will show you what I had planned."

Nodding his head, he smiled as you squeezed his hand gently before letting it go.

"Guys what do you want to do? I can set up your favorite movies and watch it on the projector if you want to" You offered as the members nodded their heads happily.

"So choose a few movies and you guys can watch all of them" You smiled while showing the members down to the projector and bean bags that were around as well a comfy couch.

Once everyone was settled in and cuddled up in blankets, you turned off the lights on the way out. Looking over at your shoulder at the four boys watching the movie happily with all of the treats and snacks in the world around them as they munched happily.

Running upstairs, you grabbed Yoochun’s hand and pulled him out to the backyard.

"You have to close your eyes though" You bounced on your toes happily as he smiled, closing his eyes he placed one hand over his eyes while you took his other hand and opened the door to the back yard.

Looking over your fine work, you smiled at the lights that dangled over head, the water pond gently gargling with the fish happily swimming along under the surface. The white swing that was beautifully decorated and a small cake for the two of you to share.

"Yoo-ssi, you can open your eyes now" You whispered as you stepped to his side, his hand gently dropped as his eyes slowly opened.

The soft twinkling of the lights reflected in his eyes as his lips parted causing his jaw to drop.

"D-Did you do all of this just for me?" He looked back at you, while you watched his reaction.

"I wanted it to be special" You replied softly looking up into his beautiful brown orbs.

"It already is because you are here" He leans down and kisses your forehead.

Linking both of your hands together again, both of you leisurely to the swing, your legs crossed at the ankle as he sat next to you, happily taking the weight off of his feet. 

Yoochun’s eyes gently looked up into the star scattered sky, while the full moon happily basked down its soft light.

"It’s so perfect" He whispers while his hands gently moved over yours,

"It is, Happy Birthday Yoochun" You whispered back as you watched his eyes glance down at your lips.

Leaning in with a smile on your lips, your hand gently rested at the base of his neck while his hand rested on your cheek, closing your eyes as his face comes closer to yours, his closed too. Feeling the close proximity of his lips that were just slightly out of your reach, you both heard someone clear their throat as you backed away and looked up at Yunho.

"Can I help you" You asked turning away from Yoochun.

"U-Um I needed you to switch movies because… well… we finished one already" Yunho rubbed the back of his neck feeling uncomfortable in such a romantic moment.

"Okay, I’ll be right down" You nodded to him as Yunho quickly turned around and ran back into the house. "Hold that thought, I will be right back"

Kissing his cheek gently, you stood up as he smiled at you. Going inside the house, you changed the movie for them quickly, going back up after some tired thank you’s you went back out to Yoochun.

He was rocking slowly on the swing, his head titled upwards as the soft light from the lights highlighted his face softly.

"Sorry, about that" You said closer to him, before you sat on the swing next to him.

"That is okay, now where were we?" He asked softly as you blushed, biting your bottom lip, he gently pressed his lips on yours.

Moving them slowly against yours, your hands gently wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer to you. With his hands sliding around your waist and lifting you onto his lap, he smiled into your lips as one of his hands moved down to your exposed legs and gently brushed your skin against his fingers.

"Did you know that this is my favorite dress on you?" He whispered gently pulling away from the kiss.

"That is why I wore it for your birthday" You smile as you gently reconnected your lips with his. With his perfect smile against your lips, you heard another sound behind you.

Pulling away a little, Yoochun looked over and saw one of s, Changmin standing on the path looking down at his shoes.

"What is it Changmin?" Yoochun rubbed your back as you slid off of his lap.

"Jaejoong made a mess downstairs, can I have some cleaning supplies?" Changmin asked as you nodded, sliding off of Yoochun’s lap you went inside and showed it where it was as he took care of the rest.

Coming back out, you sighed as you saw Yoochun’s arm waiting to wrap around your shoulders again.

"Sorry" You mumbled as you took your seat once again.

"It’s okay, I understand, they all are like little kids." He smiles and placed a sweet and prolonged kiss in your hair.

Lifting your legs onto the swing, Yoochun gently laid them over his lap as you rested your head onto his shoulder. Looking back up at the stars and the slow constant rocking motion relaxed you as he smiled looking at you.

"May I have some of this?" He asked putting a plate of cake on your knees.

"Of course, I made it just for you." You smiled as you lifted the fork and guided a bite into his mouth.

Humming at the taste, he smiled and looked at you.

"It’s so sweet, but you are much sweeter" He remarked happily as you smirked and wrapped your arms around him.

"I love you" You whispered softly.

"I love you too." He looked down at you, his chocolate eyes gently smoldering.

"Happy Birthday too" You whispered even quieter

"Thank you, this is one birthday that I won’t forget." He smiled and leaned down as he kissed your lips with all of his thankful and loving emotions flowing from him to you.