I'm Yours

I'm Yours

Kai is not a fan of skinship. He rarely shows affection to others. His strong stares just makes it worst. He wished he could be a little more sweet with the other members. He likes it when they hug him but will never initiate it.

"Jongin-ah, you did well, as always. Uhm, can you, uhm, you know-" he cut him off.

This hyung is always hesitant when asking for his help. Joonmyeon didn't really at dancing it's just that he never settles for okay. He'll make sure it would be close to perfect, doing the moves every minute he can. They trained together the longest but for some reason, it's not like how they should be, considering this fact. It's not a question of closeness. Sure, they are close but there's this thing between them that when they talk it would just be a casual talk.

"Sure, hyung."

Another dancing session for Kai and Suho.

*****

"Kyungsoo-yah, wanna have some coffee?" Joonmyeon, with a wide smile said.

Kyungsoo is Joonmyeon's favorite dongsaeng, no doubt. Everybody knows it even Kyungsoo himself.

"Hyung, I'm tired. Just go with Kai-yah. He has nothing to do." Kyungsoo said hiding his smile from them. Making it not obvious, as possible.

Kyungsoo knows everything. He knows he's Joonmyeon's favorite dongsaeng and how Kai is jealous of it. Kai even brings him away from Joonmyeon. Everyone think it's because he wants him with him but the truth is he wants him away from Joonmyeon. Kai would rather bring Kyungsoo away from Joonmyeon than go directly to Joonmyeon and have him with him. He wants no one to know about his feelings, but he would never be safe from the member's eyes.

"Jongin?" As always, Joonmyeon hesitantly said."It's perfectly alright if you can't. I could just ask Sehunie."

"Would you wait for Jongin's answer first, hyung?" Kyungsoo said trying not to laugh at how Joonmyeon reacted.

"Yeah, I know." Joonmyeon almost whisper. He was wondering if he was so overacting, if he was so obvious.

"Oh, I guess that would be okay." Jongin finally said. He can't stand to say no while his leader hyung is staring at him.

This time Kyunsoo didn't dare to hide his wide smile.

"Alright. I knew you couldn't say no to hyung, right, Kai? Enjoy!" Kyungsoo teasingly said.

"Let's go?"

"Yeah."

Ofcourse, Joonmyeon is happy, very. Who wouldn't? He always wish he could spent more time with Jongin. He never ask him out unlike the other members because he thinks he will always refuse. Joonmyeon never feel this unconfident.

He's handsome, he's intelligent, he's almost perfect and no one can resist his charms and he knows it but when it comes to Kai, he feels his overflowing charm is slowly fading.

*****

"Hyung, do you remember when we first met?" Kai said, trying to hide the awkwardness between them. He should speak. They should, atleast, talk.

"Uhm, yeah. You ignored me." Joonmyeon almost pout while saying this. He wouldn't forgot that day.

"I basically did but I actually didn't." Kai said trying not to smile but, fail. "I can't just ignore an angel. Yeah, I didn't talk to you but my eyes were always with you. Watching how you carelessly act, how you cutely talk and how determined you are."

"Jongin ..."

"I've always wonder if you are even real." Jongin said.

"Am I so good to be true?" Joonmyeon let out a small chuckle thinking if this is really happening.

Yes, hyung. You are.

"Hyung, let's talk more, spend more time with each other. Let's show them that those years we were together were not a joke. Okay?" The younger one said, ignoring his question, more of a stupid joke.

No one can explain how happy Joonmyeon is, hearing those words from his beloved dongsaeng.

*****

They did what they have agreed. They spent so much time together. They laughed together, watch tv together, they even sleep in one bed, no, just lay beside each other then talk all night. The other members are wondering what happened to the awkward relationship they had but they are happy.

Sehun even asked once, "Are you guys dating?" but they just took this as a joke and laugh at it leaving the other members more confused than ever.

"Hyungggggg~ did you heard it already? We are going to be the MC of Ingikayo! I'm so excited!"

This is one of Baekhyun's dream. He loves it more because his with his Suho hyung. Baekhyun is close with Suho. He loves clinging into him, not to mention, teasing him. He sees his older brother, whom he really miss, with Joonmyeon.

Joonmyeon just smile to him. He should be happy. He got another opportunity, but he isn't. This means less time with Jongin. If Joonmyeon can let one hundred sigh out of him, he probably did, unconsiously.

*****

Jongin would never show other that he is jealous, super jealous of the attention Baekhyun is getting from Suho now. They always practice their scripts together. They're always together more than they should be. It's childish, yes, but Jongin can't help it just like how jealous he was with Sehun.

 

"Don't just stare, try going to him. When I say going to him, I mean tell him your true feelings." Chanyeol, out of nowhere, said.

He didn't even notice Chanyeol and Kyungsoo sat beside him. Did I stare too much, he said to himself.

"Jongin, you can't just be like that forever. He's our leader and you can't stop him to care for each of us but you can have his love, only for you, if you will choose to be brave." Kyungsoo said.

"It's not that easy. What if-"

"Cut that crap, Jongin. Stop the what ifs, it will not help you." Kyungsoo said irritably. If he could just say it for Jongin, he already did.

"Let's put it this way, Jongin. What if he loves you, too. What if he is just waiting for you. Knowing Joonmyeon hyung, he'll never do anything which is not under his control. You guys are both afraid to take risk and I can hit you both for that. Psh." Chanyeol jokingly said.

"You know what Chanyeol? If you really want to help me, just get Baekhyun away from my hyung " Jongin said.

"Your hyung? Who?"

Bad timing, Jongin thinks.

"It's you hyung, ofcourse." Kyungsoo said. Kyungsoo just made it worst.

If Jongin could just disappear now, if he could.

"What about me? I just heard my hyung."

Jongin almost shout thanks but he shouldn't be that thankful because Kyungsoo and Chanyeol is still there, ready to say his little secret.

"He wants his hyung. Your baby Jonginie is craving for your attention hyung." and both Kyungsoo and Chanyeol laughed.

"I got to go!"

"Me, too."

And in just a snap both Kyungsoo and Chanyeol disappear.

"What are they saying? I don't get it. Do you want to go out? Do you want something?" Joonmyeon said, obviously confused.

"I want you, hyung. I love you. I'm jealous of Baekhyun, I was jealous of Sehun. I'm jealous of the attention you gave them. That's what they were saying, hyung. I want you mine."

 

Sht, what am I saying? Jongin cursed in his mind.

Too late, Jongin can't bring back the time. He just wish that everything he said would not affect their relationship that much, beacause it will surely do.

Stupid me, Jongin whispered to himself.

"Brat."

"What?"

"I didn't knew you could be this brat. You almost got that title from Sehunie."

Jongin just frowned. What could this hyung be thinking?

"I was and am always yours, Jonginie. You just don't claim what's yours."

"Huh? What are you say- Wait, do you mean-"

Joonmyeon gave him a peck on the lips then he ran away.

"Does it mean, I am his boyfriend now?! Hey, hyung! Wait!"


.END.