Valentines Day

My Sweet Jagiya

   Naeun's Diary

2/14/18

Dear Diary, It's Valentines Day today! I wonder if I'll receive some presents unlike that one from Minsu. Anyways wish me luck!

                                                                                                                                       -Naeun

 

" Naeun come down,breakfast time! ". Naeun put her diary in her backpack. " Coming! ". Naeun put on her best clothes, her Heart top with her red skirt, A white jacket, and white knee high socks. She looked at herself in the mirror and wished herself 'fighting!'.

At School

   " Naeun, Happy Valentines Day! ". She turned around. It was Yongguk. Yongguk is very fond of Naeun. " Please accept my gift. ". He showed me a box of chocolates and a rose. I smiled and blushed. " Thank you Yonggukkie! ". He gummy smiled then left. I stared at the rose and happily skipped away. " Naeun! ". Bomi and Chorong ran towards me and gave me a hug.

    " Happy Valentines Day! ". Chorong yelled. " We have something to give you! ". Bomi gave me a doll with Minsu's face on it. " What is this for? ". I held it in my hand and dangled it around. " It's your stress reliever. When you get stressed or fustrated you punch it like this. ". Chorong punched it out of my hand. I smiled. " Thank you, I'm pretty sure I'll use it everday. ". We laughed then Minsu and his gang came.

     " Oh Hi Naeun, Happy Valentines Day! ". He smirked. " Oh My, I forgot to give you a gift, oh wait here it is! ". He picked up a strand of my hair, which was still green. " Back off Minsu, go mind your own business. ". Bomi sternly said. " Oh Naeun you don't want to see me, Oh I'm deeply offended. ". He held his hand up to his chest. I frowned and walked away.

    Minsu grabbed my backpack and pulled me to the floor. " Naeun what's the rush? Don't you want me to give you another gift. ". He smirked and reached in for a kiss. I slapped him right across the face and ran away. He grabbed my backpack again but ripped it open a couple of stuff flew out but I didn't care, I just wanted to get away from him. Bomi and Chorong followed.

    He looked at the stuff on the floor. He picked up my diary. And read some pages. * Naeun likes me? *. Minsu sighed and leaned his head against the lockers. " What have I done? ". Minsu didn't realize that Naeun liked him and he feels sad for what he's done to her. Minsu admitted that he kinda liked her too. He acts mean around her because he thinks that that's the only way to talk to her. Then he came up with an idea. He smiled. " Dabin, Sungjun I need you guys to do me a favor. ". He whispered in their ears. They high fived and did what they were told meanwhile Minsu took the others and went on with the rest of the plan.

 

After School

     Naeun went home and cried on her pillow. " Minsu how can you not understand how I feel. ". Then the doorbell rang. It was Bomi and Chorong. " What are you two doing here? ". They smiled and pushed her inside. They took her up to her bedroom. " Change into your best clothes and come out when you're ready. " Naeun furrowed her eyebrows but did what they told her to do. Later she came out wearing her favorite dress.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZfEcObLk-SdLjKPll_IO

   Bomi smiled and Chorong squealed. The took her out of her house and drove her to the location. " Guys what are we doing? ". They stopped the car and pulled her out. They closed her eyes and opened a door. " Guys, Seriously what's going on! ". They removed their hands from her eyes. Naeun couldn't believe what was happening. She saw Minsu with a box of chocolates and a red rose. " Minsu? Are you going to prank me again. ". Minsu hugged her. " I'm so sorry Naeun, I didn't know that you felt that way."

    Tears fell from Naeun's eyes. " To be honest I kinda liked you too. ". Naeun's eyes widened. She hugged him even tighter. " Thank you. ". She whisper into his ear.

 

3 Years Later

   It was their 3rd anniversary. Minsu surprised Naeun with tickets to prom. " Jagiya, Would you mind being my date to prom? ". Naeun nodded and squeezed him tightly. " Of course. ". Naeun took the rose and smelled it. " Minsu.......I love you. ". He smiled and ruffled her hair. They stared at each other for a few seconds. They leaned in for a kiss. Naeun smiled and snuggled against him while watching the sun set.