CHAPTER 1

Finding the princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Go now Changmin! Get the ship ready!" A tall man with a scar running from his left eye to the bottom of his chin, motioned away the man before turning back to his Wife. 

The royal family was about to have their first child, word got out to the wrong people and they were now on their way to destory the baby and everything that got in their way.

He wiped the sweat off from her forehead with a towel, "Come on beautiful, push!" Her face twisted into pain as she squeezed his hand with all her strength.

"AHHH!" She pushed with all her strength.

"Yunho ! The ship is ready, what should i do now?" The one named changmin said as he ran to the womens side. Yunho frowned and turned back to his wife, "Push! we need to get the both of you out of here as quickly as possible."

She pushed a few more times while doing breathing exercises with Yunho, before they finally heard the cries of their first born. Changmin quickly wrapped it around a towel and handed to the women. She pulled down the cover, showing the beautiful baby girls face.

The kingdom shook as bombs were thrown, the women worridley looked around the room and met eyes with Yunho. "Take her yunho! I'm the only one that can stop this!"

He shook his head frantically, "No you need to get to safety...Think abo-" She pulled him in for a kiss and slowly pulled back, their foreheads connected as they stared into eachothers eyes.

"I have the power Yunho...you don't ,you'll die and they'll come after us...they'll kill all three of us if you don't leave with her."

He stared down and blinked his tears away, "I won't leave you..." He looked up at changmin, "You take her and get to safety, they won't suspect her with you...we'll go find you when the war ends." 

The parents kissed the babys head and handed her to Changmin.

"Her name is Sora..I want to name her Sora." The women softly said as she got up from the bed. She grabbed her husbunds hand and they both walked to the door, "Go Changmin...Take care of our child."

They walked out of the castle hand in h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter