Chapter 9

The love that could not be seen

Zelo and Sevina linked arms together as he happily smiles, "gosh im so glad she cant see me smiling like a dork." he thought he looked at Sevina and wanted to talk to her, but he just didnt know what to say, "ahhh!!! why is this so hard! why cant I talk to her~!" he slightly whined in his head then he remembered Annies works "Man up zelo come on!" he nodded and took a deep breath, "uh... so Sevina how have you been?" he awkwardly said she softly chuckled "HEY! why are you being so awkward all of a sudded...I thought we were going to have lots of fun, but your just here being awkward" She complained and he laughed, "well sorry miss im not sure how i should act around you..." Sevina laughed, "It doesnt matter how you act i cant see you so if your doing some weird face or something...I wount noticed." she said slightly sighing Zelo saw her bitter expression and decided to change the subject, "Hey i think i actually did really good on my disguise." he said happily smiling. Sevina laughed at him "Why your not good at putting up a good disguise" he looked at her and frowned even though she would be able to see, "of course i cant why do you think no one has noticed me!" she slightly yelled in a happy tone. They had made it to the movies, "we are here" Sevina slightly lifted her brow "where?" he slightly facepalm himself "Remember i told you i was taking you to the movies and eat after~" he said with a sad tone in his voice thinking Sevina didnt even care to remember where he was taking her. She laughed at him, "Of course I remember" she laughed and he did to.

While walking Zelo noticed some eye looking "oh no did i not put a good disguise on?" he thought looking around but then he heard a elder women say "Why isnt that a lovely young couple" He couldnt help but smile hearing the older lady he mentally fist pumped "Even people think we make a good couple" he thought Sevina heard the older women "oh sorr miss but we arent a couple we are just friends" she told her the older women smiled "Ah~ really you to fit each other so much" she shrugged and walked away Zelo frowned "Why did you do that?" he slightly whined and she was confused "Arent i supposed to? since we arent a couple and i thought you would be bothered if people thought that" he sighed "she really doesnt know my feelings" he thought 

"No of coure i would" she was still confused, but changed the topic "what movie should we watch?" she sadi and smiled at him he couldnt help but also smile. She was like a drug? one that doesnt kill you maybe... "uh..a-anything you want" she happily nodded, " okay then lets watch a romantic movie" she smiled and he lifted his brow "Really a romantic movie" she nodded and smiled "yes why you dont want to?" he quickly answered "no no i do wait yes i dont want to watch it" he said she softly laughed and nodded.


hey~ im here it hasnt been long right? no well then good i honestly wanted to update so if it isnt good sorry 

please just love me instead of hate me yayay