#1

Just Another Day At The Dorm BONUS SCENES

 

Leeteuk pressed the blowhorns, making Shindong and Kangin jolt up in their bed, their ears ringing.

"What the hell, Teukie?" Kangin said rubbing his ear.

"Yeah! There's other ways to wake us up, you know!" Shindong whined.

"Oh yeah? Like what?" Leeteuk asked, placing the blowhorns back to their respective drawers.

"Oh, I don't know, whisper sweet nothings in our ears before asking us to get up nicely. Maybe then we won't have the urge to strangle you." Heechul growled, walking into the room while rubbing his ear. Leeteuk smirked.

"That's way too gentle. Living with 14 adults is like living with a group of cavemen." Leeteuk said walking out of the room, leaving Heechul there with his jaw on the floor.

"Oh you did NOT just compared me-The Kim Heechul-to a CAVEMAN!" Leeteuk rolled his eyes as he heard Heechul yell.

 


 

Jonghyun was woken up at 10 am by two people yelling at the living room. He groaned and got out the door, muttering under his breath about how mature whoever was yelling were. He went to the living room to see Minho and Onew reclining on the sofas with a bucket of popcorn each while watching the argument displayed before them. Apparently, Yongguk and Daehyun had mysteriously appeared at their dorm and are now dramatically arguing, much to Minho and Onew's entertainment.

"What the hell is going on in here?" Jonghyun yelled, causing Minho, Onew, Yongguk and Daehyun to look at him.

"I was just asking Daehyun where the frick frack has he been the whole morning. Apparently, he had left the B.A.P dorm at 6 am this morning and a few hours later, I found him here." Yongguk stated calmly.

"And now he's complaining that he has been worried and searched a part of Seoul trying to find me." Daehyun said. Jonghyun stared at the BangDae couple like they were stupid.

"Oh don't worry, it's nothing." Yongguk said, shrugging. Daehyun pouted.

"It's always nothing with you Yongguk." Daehyun said, tearing up dramatically. "I just wish you would care for once!"

Daehyun started fake crying. Minho and Onew went back to watching the drama unfolding in front of them as Jonghyun sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Daehyun, baby, I do care." Yongguk said grabbing Daehyun's arms.

"No you don't!" Daehyun yells, snatching his arms away from Yongguk. "All you care about was your stupid reputation!" Daehyun ran upstairs, fake crying.

A few minutes later, he came back down to the living room to see Yongguk eating a bowl of popcorn. He snatched the bowl away from Yongguk and plopped down onto the sofa, watching TV as he ate.

"Hey! Whatever happened to politeness?" Yongguk complained.

"That went out the window when you didn't put a ring on this!" Daehyun said, throwing his flawless hand in the air sassily.

"Well someone's on their period." Yongguk snorted, drinking a cup of strawberry milk that came from nowhere.

"Like you didn't notice the obvious!" Daehyun yelled.

"And what is the obvious?" Yongguk asked, leaning against the backside of the sofa. Daehyun scowled.

"I'M PREGNANT YOU IDIOT!" Daehyun yelled, causing Minho and Onew to crack up. Yongguk mocked a shocked face.

"B-But...but how? We used protection and you're on a pill!" Yongguk stated. Minho and Onew were in midst of falling to the floor by laughing too much.

"I forgot my pill and the broke." Daehyun said, fake sobbing. Yongguk rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

"Uh, I hate to ask but, are you sure it's mine?" Yongguk asked. Daehyun glared at the TV.

"OF COURSE IT'S YOURS YOU INSIGNIFICANT SCUM, WHO ELSE'S WOULD IT BE?" Daehyun yelled angrily.

"I'm just asking Shisus Crust, calm your ballsacks." Yongguk said, putting his free hand up in defence.

"WHY ARE YOU SO NEGATIVE?" Daehyun bawled, hiding his face in the popcorn bowl.

"IT'S NOT ME, IT'S YOU!" Yongguk yelled as Daehyun stuffed his face with popcorn.

"AND NOW YOU'RE /nom nom/ BLAMIMF ME!" Daehyun cried with a mouthful of popcorn. Yongguk sighed and sat down beside him, wrapping his arms around Daehyun's shoulders.

"Look babe, I'm sorry for overreacting." Yongguk said as Daehyun continued eating popcorn.

"I'mf showwy too." Daehyun said, his voice muffled through the caramel goodness.

"Apology Hug?" Yongguk said, opening his arms wide. Daehyun looked the other way with a huff.

"Daehyun pls." Yongguk said with puppy dog eyes. Daehyun (regrettably) finished his popcorn and hugged his boyfriend after tossing the empty bowl to Jonghyun, since the other two SHINee members were too busy laughing.

"Man, what a drama. I BET I COULD DO BETTER!" Jo Kwon yelled, jumping out from behind the TV, causing the BangDae couple to scream.

 


 

For once, it was peaceful at the B.A.P dorm.

"WHO STOLE MY CHOCOLATE?"

...Maybe not.

Himchan walked out of his room to find Jongup turning the whole dorm upside down.

"What do you think you're doing?" Himchan asked.

"My chocolate hyung! The chocolate that was given by Lady Gaga!" Jongup whined, sinking to his knees in defeat.

"Why don't y-" Himchan was cut off buy Jongup jumping up excitedly.

"I know who can save this mystery!" Jongup beamed.

An hour later~

(A/N : The words in Italic means they're talking in English)

"So you called me over from my hotel just to find who stole your chocolate?" A familiar man with curly black hair wearing a dark blue scarf said.

"Yes." Jongup replied. Sherlock scoffed.

"I'm just wasting my time here. You should've just ignored that call, John." Sherlock said, looking at his blonde companion. John was busy admiring the dorm to listen to Sherlock.

"John? John! Ugh." Sherlock sighed.

"Please help me Mr.Holmes. I know you came to Korea for a vacation but please-" Jongup was cut off by the consulting detective.

"The culprit who ate your chocolate is the person who you're shagging. Now if you will excuse me, I have a few murders to solve. Come along, John." Sherlock said, walking out of the apartment, leaving John. John quickly said goodbye to Jongup before running off to where Sherlock had gone.

"The person who i'm shaggi-...Zelo!" Jongup said in realization.

"Yes, I ate your stupid chocolate." Zelo growled, trudging down the staircase. "Only because you wouldn't stop fawning over it and paid less attention to me." Zelo huffed, storming into Youngjae's room. Jongup gaped at him.

"Close your mouth, Jonguppie. You might attract flies." Changmin said walking by casually like he owned the place.