Final

Hers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They've been together for a long time. She wasn't that famous back then. She wasn't that busy and she wasn't that mean. After five years of dating, she became a member of a girl group named Girl's Day. Since then, she haven't had time for him. 

He sat patiently, waiting for her. He wasn't that reflective but sitting alone on a table for two, slow music playing, and the dimmed lights were quiet entertaining him. Today is their 8th anniversary. It was supposed to be their 9th but they broke up for a year since she dated Tony An.

After an hour, the flickering candlelight died. She's an hour late. As always. It was getting on his nerves but he managed to control his self. 

"Sir, would you like to order now?" A young and tall man in his casual uniform asked him. 

His stomach was growling. There was no sign of her so instead of saying "no" for an answer, he gave the young waiter a small nod. 

He was in the middle of finishing his meal when his phone buzzed. He knew it was her. 

Fr: Hyeri

"I'm sorry, oppa. I can't meet you today. Something came up and messed my schedule. I'll catch up with you, promise."

Those few words that broke his heart. His lips formed a sad, bitterly smile. He didn't manage to give her a reply. He was used to it, anyway. She was always late or either absent. 

He finished his meal and paid the bill. 

And once again, he wasted his time waiting for someone who will never come.

He has been suffering for a long time. He thought the feeling of being unimportant and dumped would disappear if he ignored it but it didn't. It grew bigger and deeper. He thought that if he give all of his time to his work, he would get over her. 

But he was wrong.

A week had passed. She called, called, called, and called. His phone always rung and it was annoying him. Why would she waste her time calling him? Will it make him feel better? No. 

He doesn't need her sweet texts or her calls. He doesn't need her fame. He doesn't need her money. All he needs is her love but even her couldn't give it to herself. He felt sad for her but he's had enough of all the bull she gave him. 

A month later, he still couldn't get her off his mind. He knows that he had been erased from her mind. He is now only a memory for her. He lives in the past inside her mind. She even stopped calling and texting but that didn't help because he missed and longed for her more. Well, how can you forget someone who gave you so much to remember? 

He sat on his couch and turned the tv on. He moved from channel to channel until he got tired. He just focused on a show where you get to interview idols about their personal life. The camera focused on a very familiar girl. Her. Her hair became short and blond but how could he forget those eyes? Those eyes that made him fall in love with her more.

He couldn't control his emotions. He was supposed to get over her. He was supposed to forget everything they once had. But he saw her. The feelings he tried to forget came back. His mind was fighting if it was Fate or Coincidence.

"Well, look who I ran into," crowed Coincidence.

"Please," flirted Fate, "this was meant to be."

He shook his head disappointedly. He was about to turn the tv off but the camera kept focusing on her face and he couldn't resist her so he slumped back to his seat and watched.

The MC has been asking her basic personal informations and he knew all of its answers. He yawned and switched to another position. 

"So, let's skip to your love life. About you an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter