--Winners。

❝Moonlight 월광❞ One-Shot Writing Contest。[CLOSED]

First and foremost, we apologize once again for super late update from us. Our schedule were hectic past weeks. We know all the authors who joined this contest are all tolerate people that understand our problems here. 

Again, we would like to congratulate authors who participated in this contest and thank you for joining our simple contest. We are happy that you guys participated in our contest. We first thought that nobody wants to join our contest since the amount of karma points to giveaway are not as big as other contests.

To be very honest, we had a hard time on choosing the winners since all of the entries are good and amazing! You guys are great authors! All of the entries left memorable impression on us. We were speechless. We have no words to describe anymore.

So, for not wasting time. Lets announce the winners!

1st Winner
(800 karma points will be rewarded)
Moon Hunter by CynicalShowcase
 
2nd Winner 
(300 karma points will be rewarded)
Reaping Her Sweetly by massu_pumpkin
 
3rd Winners 
(150 karma points will be rewarded)
 
Before Moonlight by nameless2
 
The Princess's Samurai​ by exoticbabeboo
 
Phoenix Slayer by YifanForever

 

Congratulations to all the winners. ​Winners, don't forget to comments so that we know you guys have seen this! Last but not least, for those who are not listed as a winner it's not like your entry is not good as we said all of the entries were good and amazing! No worries, you guys gained karma points even more than you donated to us from our upvoting and my co-author's upvotes.

We helped you show your masterpiece! That's what we hoped! And also, by that we hope that this way we are all show our supports for Kris Wu Yifan and EXO.

Look forward for our next contest! So, don't forget to always visit this account because we are planning to open a new contest soon but we won't promise when the next contest will be open but we promise there will be the next contest.​

 

Have a good day ahead!

 

--leadline_multishop.