Neighbors

Unexpected Love

"I can't believe someone like him can say no to you Chohee you're like the most beautiful and nicest girl I know throughout all those girls in this school." KyungMi crossed her arms pinning against the lockers as Chohee smile a little.

Chohee sigh, "Its okay, I wasn't the only one he rejected anyway." KyungMi squint her eyes and tighten her fist.

"He's a heartless jerk!"

*Flashback*

Luhan just came out of soccor practice using his towel to wipe off his sweats. KyungMi and Chohee stood in the middle of the hallway Luhan rolled his eyes and walk the other way but KyungMi used her foot to block the walk way.

Luhan had no choice and look towards KyungMi, "What do you want?" he asked.

Chohee step forward. "I want to gi-"

Luhan didn't let her finish and cut in. "Don't give those kind of disgusting paper. I'm not interested in reading." Chohee's heart drop she crumble the letter and ran away with tears. KyungMi was speechless.

"How rude, Don't you know how much courage it takes a person to confess their feelings to the people they like? At least be friends with her is fine."

Luhan ignore her, "You're annoying. I'm not interested in any of those kind of stuff. That applies to you as well no move." Luhan grab her leg and push it away.

Without any other word Luhan walk off and KyungMi went back to find her friend.

*End of Flashback*

Chohee chuckle when KyungMi hits her head on her own locker. "How can goodlooking guys be so carelessly? They anger me so badly."

KyungMi pout and look towards Chohee. "Anyway I'll be heading home I'm not in the mood of hanging out today, I'm sorry KyungMi-ah." KyungMi shook her head.

"Its okay you must be tired from all those dramas. Take a rest and next time come over so I can make you something to eat." KyungMi smile waving as Chohee take her leave.

-

-

KyungMi was cooking something in the kitchen when someone suddenly knock on her door.

"Excuse me, I just recently move in next door..."

KyungMi ran to the door. "I'm coming."

As she swings the door open with a smile, "Nice to me-" She suddenly stops once she saw who was in front of her.

They stood their for a good one minute staring at one another. (Door Slam) Out of nowhere KyungMi slam the door shut.

KyungMi pinch her cheeks and it hurted she turn back around opening the door again.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?" She screams. Luhan raised a brow. "Greeting you as my new neighbor." He bluntly stated.

"Huh-" Before KyungMi can be more crazier Luhan toss her the gift he brought. "Whatever it is hurry and accept this." Luhan walk back to his room.

KyungMi look at the box and look back at Luhan who disappear from his front step.

Hours passed by..

It was close to midnight as KyungMi changed her clothes. After finishing she can hear a lot of noise in the next room.

Everything was falling and KyungMi decide to eavesdropping on him. (Thump)

KyungMi freaked out. "Now that doesn't sound like he's okay." She though and ran outside to his apartment. Good thing the doors were unlock.

"Luhan a-are you okay?" She ran towards him once she saw him lying on the floor with sweats.

She quickly pick him up. "Hun-" He whispered. "What?" KyungMi was lost.

"I'm hungry." KyungMi eyes widen. "Wow, all of this just for one thing. Here rest I'll go make something for you." Luhan lied down on his bed and breathe hungrily as he wait patiently for KyungMi's food.

KyungMi grabbed whatever he had inside the refrigerator and cook a meal for him.

Luhan stood up and walk towards her. He towers over her bending to her level as he look over her shoulders. "What are you making?" He asked.

Their faces was inches away. Luhan was so close that it made KyungMi nervous. "I'm just making something simple for now."

Luhan nodded his head. "Are you a good cooker?"

"What kind of question is that?" He shrugged. Later on, all the food was settle down on his small table. "I'm going back now."

Luhan look up, "Already? Why don't you stay and eat with me?" He asked. KyungMi's heart was beating fast. "Uh- Um...Okay."

She sat across from him watching Luhan taking the first bite. Bitting her lips she stared towards him. Luhan's eyes light up. "Its so good." He smile.

Surprising her she secretly smile. "He isn't so bad afterall."