Um Amor

Busted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin knew from the very beginning that promoting two albums within one year will be exhausting, but she never thought it will be that exhausting. She needed a coffee. Or two. Three?

She sighed loudly while Xin was busy with her hair and necklace.

“Don’t move” he reminded.

“Sorry” Chaerin waved her hand a little, seeing his grin immediately in the mirror reflection above her.

Still she felt her eyes getting heavy and head dropping a little.

Suddenly Chaerin jumped in her spot when she heard her phone beeping. She unlocked the screen and it could not be helped as the wide smile appeared on her face.

 

From: B.

 

Her fingers started to type automatically as she never, in their half year long relationship, made him wait for her reply.

 

 

♥♥♥

Fighting Chae-kuma, slay the haters!

U 2, slaaaay the fangirls ^_~

There is only one fangirl I’ll be slaying tonight kekeke~

 

 

She laughed out loud what caused Xin to roll his eyes hopelessly.

 

Who’s she? Do I know her?

HA HA funny >_<

No, srsly, do I know her?

LEE CHAERIN! IT’S ACTUALLY NOT ING FUNNY!

C’mon Puppy, U know I’m joking. And besides LANGUAGE!

Sorry…But hey, I’m not a puppy! I’m a y wolf!

Pff lol no?

T^T

 

“Really Chae, you two are too cute. Better watch out or you’ll turn out to be more of aegyo queen than Darong”

Chaerin jumped in her spot again today while looking up to see Xin staring at the phone from behind her shoulder. She blushed deeply and rolled her eyes, trying to pretend like nothing happened.

But the thing was that he was right.

It all started 6 months ago when she finally went on a date with EXO’s Baekhyun, who had a crush on her from a long time – as she was informed by Minji.

The meeting around the Han river at night became the beginning of their story together. That exact date was rather bizarre and she could not fight the laughter when she recalled the whole situation – or rather Baekhyun who was so desperate to impress her that he actually jumped in the water. Shirtless.

Why?

She dared him.

Too bad he did not catch that she was only joking.

The day after Chaerin visited him (and his fever) in EXO’s dorm with some medicine and nice Thai takeaway she managed to grab by the way.

Unfortunately they never predicted the food would be spicy enough to make them both sick as the result (Dara had to come and pick her up, much to Chanyeol and Luhan’s happiness).

Later they met few times but it was far from archetypal dating. Because nothing about him was archetypal.

Baekhyun was always funny, full of weird aegyo, ready to make her laugh and his typical randomness was making him bigger in her eyes (“Hey Chae, how do snakes make babies?”).

For her it was all quite innocent and rather friendly until one evening.

2NE1 and EXO were both attending some award ceremony

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter