Chapter 1

I Don't Know You and Love™

^SuHwan N' High School^

"Eunji!"Naeun call..."Eunji!"Naeun call again.."Yah JUNG EUNJI!"Naeun shout.."What?!"Eunji said.."Whats wrong with you?You have been zooming out!"Naeun said.."I am fine.."eunji said.."Really?You have been like this since Kyungsoo sunbae helps you!"Naeun said.."Perhaps..You like.."Naeun's word is cut off.."Yah Son Na Eun!Shut up you!"Eunji scolded her..

^2A-(1)^

"ok..Are you still mad at me?"Naeun said.."Nope..I am just tired.."Eunji said soulessly..Naeun pat her shoulder before walk away..Eunji admit that she has been dozing off in her class..When she is in her dorm,she always tired and wants to sleep..Whenever she close her eyes,kyungsoo sunbae's always appear.."Miss Eunji!I suppose you to be energetic in my class!Whats with that sleepy face?"Madam Hyekyo ask.."Sorry Madam!"Eunji said.."It's fine!Go and wash your face!"said Mdm..Madam Hyekyo is a kind teacher!

 

^Hallway^

'Aish what luck do I have?'Eunji sigh..She needs to go to the 3rd floor toilet because the toilet at her floor is under constrution.."Eunji-yah!"a boy call her.."Oh anneyeonghaseyo Chanyeol and Luhan sunbaenim!"Eunji greet them politely.."Don't need to call us sunbae just oppa!"Luhan said.."What are oppas doing at here?"Eunji asked.."Oh..We just came from the teachers room!You?"Chanyeol answer.."I am heading to the toilet!The downstairs toilet is under construction..So frustrated!"Eunji said.."Hmm..I guess you better hurry then!Bye!"Chanyeol said then walk away with Luhan..She then continue her walk to the toilet..

After she come out,she met Kyungsoo and Baekhyun..Eunji was clueless so she just say  "Anneyeonghaseyo!Sunbaenim!"then she hurridly walk away..'A..ah what is wrong with me?'Eunji said.."Kyungsoo yah,who is that?"Baekhyun asked.."She is Hayoung's little sister friend Eunji!The girl I help her at the hallway!"Kyungsoo replied.."Oh.."Baekhyun replied.."Cant forget Hayoung?"Kyungsoo ask."No..Lets go now!"Baekhyun said before go..

 

^At Eunji class^

"yah where you go?"Naeun whisper to Eunji.."Toilet you fool!"Eunji said.."Really?Thats long!"Naeun said.."The toilet is at the third floor!"Eunji replied before madam Hyekyo "Hushh!!" them..

 

-After school-

"naeun!you head back to dorm first ok?I have to go meet the teacher!"Eunji said."Okay!I will make Lunch!"Naeun said before went back to dorm..

"What is it Kyungsoo sunbae?"Eunji said.."Eunji..Naeun..is she really Hayoung's sister?"Kyungsoo ask her.."Yes.."Eunji replied.."Eunji i tell you this..Baekhyun hates Naeun because oF Hayoung!And..I advise him..Can you ask Naeun to have a little conversation with him?"Kyungsoo ask.."Okay sunbae I will!"Eunji said..Kyungsoo walk away..'Andwae Eunji!Control yourself!'Eunji said to herself before went back..

EunJi and Naeun's dorm-

 

->Love,MwoheMwoye_12™

 

author note-Late update so sorry!And English is my first language but..I am having little trouble with grammar and typos!(My english is A gred!)..