broken doll // Chen angst.

Imagines.

Chen imagine angst/ music by: michael ortega-broken hearts. 

Lyla took her backs to take the bus that will pass her off by SM building. But Chen texted her that the manager would pick her up. She smiled and walked to the street to wait for the car. It took a while but after a couple of minutes a white fan stopted. She smiled and whanted to open the door. But before she could a man with a black mask pulled her in. She wanted to scream but her body whas frozen from fear. The guy wrapped her arms thight and with his hand over her cheek. You couldn't hear who it whas but you could hear what he told her "i will bring you out of the car later, if you scream or even open your mouth i will kill you!" Lyla didn't say anything, the guy slapped her in her face. On the spot he just "did you listen you !" She grinced and felt the pain goes trough her head. He must have hit her hard. 

The person who drove the car stopted looked at me and told his buddy to bring her over to the boss. Lyla kept staring at the guy who slap her. He moved his head closer "what are you looking at!" Suddenly she knows who this person whas. A memorie came in and told her that this person whas her own boyfriend Chen. Who is her boyfriend for 3 years know. She tried to push him but the arms where tied together and it hurt. She bites her lower lip to hold in her tears. She didn't believe it whas Chen, she only believed it when he showed his face. A guy covered in white clothes stood before her. He smirked and huged, what she believed whas chen "you did well brother, as reward you can go to bed with her tonight" She heard him laugh and he pulled her away still not knowing who he really whas she must follow him. He slaped her couple of times, ed her when she cried. And at the end when she counted till 90 he took off his mask, showed who he whas. Lyla cried even harder, it whas Chen her boyfriend. He told her that he did this for money because he had low cash. He didn't look back for her, he walked away just like that after 3 years. Leaving her like a broken doll.