one

High School
chapter one
 mAYBE HIGH SCHOOL WON'T ACTUALLY BE SO BAD 

"And that, first years, concludes your first assembly of high school. Please check the lists to see what homeroom class you've been put into and what teacher you'll have. They'll take over from there. Thank you." A tall, balding man, a.k.a the principal, smiled and headed behind the stage as applause filled up the auditorium. 

"Hey there!" A voice said cheerfully.

Chorong looked up from where she was sitting and saw a happy face. It was a cute-looking girl wtih shoulder-lengthed caramel-coloured hair.

Is she talking to me? 

"H- Hi," Chorong stuttered uncertainly.

"I'm Namjoo. Kim Namjoo. Nice to meet you," The cute girl grinned. 

"N- Nice to meet you too. I'm Park Chorong."

"I like your name! It's so kawaii!" 

"K- Kawaii?" 

"Yeh! It means cute in Japanese. Have you checked to see what class you're in?" Namjoo spoke really energetically.

Before Chorong could even shake her head, she was already being dragged over to the list of names that Principal Kang was talking about in his introductory speech.

"Park, right? So that'll be in the P section..." Namjoo muttered to herself before she spotted the kawaii name that she as searching for. "Found it!" She exclaimed. "You're in Mrs Ahn's class! 1-A! SO AM I! LET'S GO FIND WHO THIS MRS AHN IS!" 

Being dragged yet again, Chorong couldn't help but smile to herself. 

Maybe high school won't actually be so bad.

 

 

"Thank you." Principal Kang fianally finished talking, and frankly, Luhan was really glad. 

"Holy mother of poo! I thought that old dude would never stop talking!" His best friend, Sehun, sighed and leaned back into his seat.

Luhan shook his head with a smile plastered on his face. "Come on Hun, you heard what the old dude said. Time to check our classes."

They helped each other up and walked over to the lists where heaps of people were crowded together. 

"...1-A!..." A loud voice drifted over and Luhan heard two words. 1 and A. He scoffed. 1-A? As in 1 Ass? Haha

Sehun's words cut into Luhan's thoughts. "Hey, Lulu, I just checked and we're in the same class. 1-A. And our homeroom teacher is Mrs Ahn... I wonder who she is."

1-A? 1 Ass? Damn... The joke's on me too, now...

"Who do you think she is?"

"How am I supposed to know?"

"But you know everything."

"Everything except who random strangers are."

"She is not a random stranger. She's our homeroom teacher."

"Still a stranger."

"For now."

"Yep, so for now, she's still a stranger. And like I said. I don't know who random strangers are."

"B- But..."

"I win." Leaving Sehun behind to glare, Luhan smirked and started looking for the random stranger known as Mrs Ahn.

Suddenly, he bumped into someone.

"S-" The someone began to apologise before he turned around to face her / him and smirk. It was a girl.

"Sorry? Help me find Mrs Ahn and we'll call it even," He said.

The girl did something unexpected. She went onto her tiptoes and whispered into his ear. "Well, hello handsome. My name's Bang Minah. Why don't we meet behind the school later so I can show you what the name Bang really means, and call it even then..." She suggested seductively.

Luhan scoffed and pushed her off him. "First, ew. Second, ew. Third, no way in hell. And fourth, did I mention ew?" 

By then Sehun had caught up to him and Luhan saw that he was talking to a girl. Two girls. He turned away from Minah, who's mouth dropped open, and walked up to Sungjae.

"So do you know who Mrs Ahn is, yet?" Luhan asked.

"Nope, but I found some people," Sehun replied and gestured to the two girls. "Who might know."

He received a questioning look from his best friend.

"They're in the same class as us. Duh." Sehun rolled his eyes. "I think... But I don't know their names."

It was Luhan's turn to roll his eyes. "Wow. That's really helpful." He added extra sarcasm to his voice.

"Well do you have anything that's more helpful?" 

"Nope. But you're sooooo smart."

"What do you mean?" Sehun narrowed his eyes.

"Oh no. Look to your right. Where did the girls go?" There was even more sarcasm dripping this time.

"WHAT?!" He turned to his right and they both weren't there.

"Well, lucky for you, I'm even smarter! They found Mrs Ahn already. Let's go."

They reached a lady who was medium in height, and large in size. 

"Helloooo!" The lady greeted. "I see our last two lost sheep have found their way! I'm Mrs Ahn, the homeroom teacher for 1-A. Follow me and we'll get to our classroom and you'll get the map of the school and your timetable. Let's go!"

Luhan walked at the back of the group. He smirked at a group of four girls who he caught staring at him. They turned away blushing.

Maybe high school won't actually be so bad.

 AUTHOR'S NOTE Hello! So... How was that for the first chapter? Crap? Yeah, I thought so :/ This was basically just their first day. Not really any spectacular moments yet.

So anyways, have fun reading the rest of the story if you're still interested after this piece of cow poo. 

Also, feel free to talk to me :) I bite, though. 

BYEEEEE FOR NOW