Only One Bias

Only One Bias - Suga

Watching the white lines dot across the black pavement under the van, the music gently played in his ear as his head rested against the window. Positioning his arm on the window ledge of the van, he closed his eyes and tried to sleep in the car but as the van slowed down and stopped in front of your place, the manager looked back and shook Suga’s leg to wake him up.

"Did you want to stay here or go to the dorm tonight?" Their manager asked as Suga looked around at the sleeping members then up to the lighted room third room from the top.

"I’ll stay here, thanks manager-nim. See you tomorrow." Suga sat up and gathered his things from the van, opening the door he slowly closed the door behind him and made his way into the apartment complex. Turning around, he waved at his manager before he pushed the button for the elevator.

The bell of the elevator dinged as Suga stepped inside, the soft music still played in his ear. Unlocking his phone, he saw your face next to him as his background and smiled, turning off his music, he slid his phone into his pocket before winding his earphones around his hand and slid it into his backpack.

Once again, the bell dinged reaching the right floor, the doors slid open as he stepped out into the hallway as he walked down and found your apartment.

Shoving his hand into his pocket, he dug around to find the right key, sliding the brass key into the black lock. Turning the key one way then the other, pushing the door open, he looked around your dark apartment, but a soft, yellow light gently bled from your bedroom as he smiled.

Slipping off his shoes, he grabbed his backpack from his shoulder and placed it next to his shoes before shuffling his jacket off of his shoulders. Hanging it up on an empty hook, he stepped into the apartment making his way to your bedroom.

The soft sliding of his socks on the hard wood, he turned to look into your room. Seeing you on your multi-colored bed spread with your legs folded and your laptop on your lap. Your hair in a messy bun as your eyes locked on the screen in front of you. With the soft lights dancing off of your face Suga couldn’t help but smile as he leaned on your door frame, just watching you for a little while.

"Oppa! I love you!!" You watched the screen while Suga thought that you were talking about him.

"OMO! Don’t do that! Why do you do this to me?!" You cried louder, covering your eyes but parting your fingers so that you could still watch the performance.

Straining his ears to hear what song and performance it was, his eyes slowly got wider when he didn’t know the song that you were listening to. Glancing at you, he saw a smile on your face that was bright and perfect as he smiled and shook it off.

"I’m home" He called to you after he knocked on your open door.

"Hey Suga" You called back not tearing your eyes away from the concert that was playing on your laptop. "How was your day?"

"Good but I’m really tired" He tells you as he looks at you. Smirking once he saw that you were wearing one of his button up shirts. "I see you like wearing my shirts."

"I had to borrow it" You bit your thumb while you tried to keep your screaming to a minimum. Suga nodded as he smirked at your black shorts that peeped out from under the long shirt as well as the top of your tank top under his shirt.

"I’m going to shower" Suga announced as he slowly made his way to the bathroom. Closing the door behind him, he smiled brightly loving it when you wear his clothes. Taking off his own clothes, he threw them into the hamper before turning on the water and taking a warm shower.

Hearing the water turn on, you glanced at the door but your eyes got pulled back to your second favorite band. Watching your bias, of that group, work the stage and dance all around, chanting his name you blushed seeing him move. Several videos later, you heard the water shut off before he walked through the door in just a towel.

Walking into the closet, he closed the door, changing into a comfy t shirt and some pajama pants, he ruffled his hair up with the towel in an attempt to dry his wet hair.

Hearing the music that was unfamiliar once more, he walked back into the bathroom. Doing his nightly routine, he came out a few minutes later and sat on his side of the bed.

"What group is this?" He questioned you, leaning over your shoulder to watch them. Turning your laptop so that he could see too, you smiled as you watched them dance.

”________” You named the group with a giddy smile on your face.

"Ah I see, I think I have met them, they were nice." Suga smiles as he glances up at you.

"My bias is ________" You point at him just as his solo dance comes on, he raps quickly as you hold in your squeals until he finishes, then you clap your hands quickly and sing to the rest of the song.

"I-I guess I was mistaken" Suga leans away from you, grabbing his phone and pretending to check on some things.

Singing and doing the fan-chants to the group, Suga glanced over at you before laying down and plugging in his phone.

After that song, you checked a few things before you turned off your laptop and shut the lid of your laptop. Placing your laptop on the ground, you snuggled closer to Suga as he looked at you with wide eyes.

"What did you do today, love?" You looked up at him with big eyes as he looked at you with big eyes but they held a different expression.

"You sure that you want to hear about it?" He asks raising an eyebrow at you.

"Yes, please tell me all about it" You pat his chest while resting your head on his arm.

"Maybe tomorrow, I’m too tired." He whispers turning over, so you had to lift your head and you were now faced with his back.

"Is something wrong?" You rested your hand on his shoulder while he pulled the covers up on him.

"Why don’t you go ask ______, I bet he would know." Suga mumbled quietly.

"What?" You questioned him, not really hearing him the first time. Turning on his back, he looked up at you while one of his hands gently rested behind his head.

"Why do you watch those young guys in front of me?" He asked softly, his eyes filling with a slight pain that he felt in his heart.

"I like a lot of music, but BTS is my favorite." You tried to reason with him.

"But why? Is it to show me that I am not new and fresh like those guys or they can rap faster or dance crisper than me?" He propped himself up by his elbow.

"No, not at all. I just like lots of different groups." You tried to defend yourself.

"Then why do you have biases in other groups? Shouldn’t I be your ultimate bias?" Suga probed more, keeping his cool rather well.

"You are, and you are the only one that I love" You tell him tracing your fingers over his exposed arms.

"So you wouldn’t trade me to be younger and faster?" He asks looking at you seriously.

"Not in a million years" You lean in and kiss his cheek, "There is only one man that I love and his name is Suga"

"You sure it isn’t ________? It kind of sounds like mine" He teased you making you laugh as you shook your head.

Leaning down you presses your lips on his with a smile, one of his arms gently rested on your back while he happily kissed you back.

"You sure?" He mumbled in the kiss.

"I haven’t convinced you yet?" You pulled away as he shook his head. Pouting, you stuck out your bottom lip before laying back down next to him.

Suga smirked, rolling over and wrapping his arms around you, pulling you against his chest.

"Just do me a favor and only watch my videos while I am here, or I won’t forgive you." He whispered huskily against your ear, making shivers run up and down your spine happily.

"Is that a threat?" You turned your head and asked him while your fingers gently played with his.

"No it is the jealousy talking" He smirked kissing your neck gently, pulling your back to his chest while his arms tightly wrapped around your stomach.

"I’ll try and not bring out that monster again." You giggled before he laughed.

"Night angel" He whispered against your ear.

"Goodnight my one and only."