Mushy act

Mushy act
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

SM party, two suspicious looking man in the corner talked with each other using  gestures, showing that their conversation was intense.

"I can't do it like that Donghae hyung!" Ryeowook disagree, shaking his head. He glanced across the room at two tall boys that were talking to Super Junior's leader.

"What you can't do? You always act cute! Why not with him?" Donghae said frustrated, couldn't get 's shy act.

"N-No, I just can't." Ryeowook's cheeks flushed red when he glanced at the particular tall boy across the room and get caught by the other.

"It's not so hard, look." Donghae hide his face behind his hands then revealed himself while making heart shape with his hands. This act made Ryeowook giggle then laugh when Donghae smiled goofy at him. "You turn." Donghae cheered , but Ryeowook shook him head. "Go on." Hae patted the other's boy arm.

"Ok..." Ryeowook mumbled. He done the same act like his hyung but instead of smile he batted him eyelashes flirtatiously. Donghae seeing that, laughed hysterical making Ryeowook laugh with him too.

"With that you will rather make him laugh or feel disgusted." Hae commented after both of them calm down.

"Then what I should do?" Ryeowook huffed and pouted, sticking his lower lip out. He didn't noticed that the tall boy was walking towards them.

"This cute act will work and maybe this." Donghae grinned and leaned closed to Ryeowook. He kissed Ryeowook's cheek making the younger boy gasp from shock and look at him.

"What you have do..." Ryeowook's question was cut off when someone wrapped his arm around his shoulder and pulled him backward. Ryeowook turned his head and saw taller boy's furious face.

"Ch-Changmin..." Ryeowook stuttered then flushed red when Changmin's arms wrapped around him more firmly, making the taller boy back hug him.

"I see you have fun with Donghae hyung." Changmin said with a smile, while his eyes were throwing daggers at Hae who tried not to laugh.

"Ryeowook was acting cute towards me I couldn't resist to kiss him." Donghae giggled when Changmin's smile turned to wry one. "Ryeowook show Changmin how cute you can act." Hae bit his inner cheek when Ryeowook paled suddenly. The shorter boy looked from Donghae to Changmin, feeling so miserable and small all of sudden. He was so spacing out that he didn't noticed how Donghae bid them goodbye and went away, leaving both of them alone.

"I-I'm not as good as Donghae hyung. Maybe he should...huh? Where is hyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter