The New Troblemaker Pack: The Killer Bees!!

Gingersnap

Hey guys! I want to thank and give a special shoutout to mallowme who gave me some inspiration, so here is the chapter dedicated to you. I hope you like it! 

Tao's POV:

Whew, that was intense! I'm so glad I have Kris with me and now not only am I the leader of the strongest pack in South Korea, I have also found my mate! I hope Kris and I can help keep our pack not only strong, but better it as well. It is now time for me to be crowned Alpha of our pack. As Kris and I make our way to the coronation area outside, I get the feeling we are being watched. I stretch put my senses and sense about seven beings in the surrounding trees. I nudge Kris inconspicuously and roll my head in a circle to indicate that there are watchers. He nods and starts to talk to me. "Taozi, I hope everybody is at the coronation area and not hanging around. They wouldn't be able to witness your coronation, would they?" "No Kris, they wouldn't. If they missed it, then they wouldn't be able to ever come onto our landes again and would be shunned because they thought they were too good to go to my coronation. I don't know of any pack that would want that." "Me either Taozi. Let's go so we're not late for your own coronation." So as Tao and Kris walked to the coronation area, the pack of seven went wide eyed at that. If they missed te coronation, they would not get the chance to steal the Alpha/Omega freak and force him to bear their pups. So they ran to the coronation are as quick as they could hoping to beat Tao and Kris there.

When they arrived, the two Alphas of the new EXO/PHOENIX pack (which is the name that Kris and Tao picked as their pack name) were just walking up the podium to Tao's parents and the previous Alphas. There was a medium sized chair/throne in the middle of the podium, which is where Tao was supposed to sit for his crowning. As Tao sat down, he and Kris noticed out of the corner of their eyes the pack of seven that had been following them were just now arriving, panting and out of breath. Kris and Tao smirked at each other and before any of the packs got closer, Tao and Kris motioned their packmates over and in a low voice, Kris said, "We have noticed the pack of seven in the far corner of the field have been following us. Tao is getting a bad feeling from them so I would like it if you guys would keep an extra pair of eyes on them. I feel like they might try to take Tao and hurt him." The rest of the pack nodded their heads, and Tao's parents bristled at the thought that somebody would have the nerve to try and take their Taozi away from them. They stepped towards Tao and said in equally low voices, "Don't worry Tao, we won't let you out of our sight except for when you are in the house with the rest of our pack, which includes the EXO pack now. Since there is strength in numbers, and if you get pregnant, we'll have to be even more careful." As the other packs came closer to witness the crowning, the pack moved back about half a foot from Tao and Kris, but still close enough to grab Tao and run if need be.

"Now is the time for the Alpha of the new EXO-PHOENIX pack to be crowned." As Tao's dad said that, he grabbed the small, shiny crown that sat next to the throne and said, "With this crown, I now relinquish my role as Alpha and pass it down to my son, Huang ZiTao, and give him my blessing for not only leading this pack, but also to bless his union and congradulate him and his Mate Kris of their official Mating. There is now no way for them to be separated except death. When death happens, the living Mate will follow after their Mate a few seconds later. So if there is anyone who doubts their Mating, look now upon their shoulders, and you shall see the proof of their unbreakable bond." Tao and Kris stood together and at the same time pulled their shirts to the side and showed their Mating mark: a phoenix/dragon figure intertwined with a wolf of large size under a full moon. There were gasps all around the clearing. The full moon represented their union being blessed by the moon goddess, which meant it was truly unbreakable. Everyone was thinking that a person would have to be really stupid to try to break up the two Alphas. In the minds of the pack of seven, they all thought, 'So what if they were blessed. That freak will still be forced to bear our pups or die.'

Tao shivered all of a sudden, so he used a power that he didn't know about to scan the minds of every pack for this forboding feeling. As he got to the Killer Bee pack, which was the pack of seven, he froze and his beast started growling. Tao got his packs attention and mentally told them what he found/heard, and all you could hear was a deafening roar, which came from Kris and Tao's father. "WILL THE KILLER BEE PACK STEP FORWARD??!!! WE HAVE SOMETHING TO DISCUSS WITH YOU!" Many of the surrounding packs flinched and stepped back after hearing the fiercesome roar. The Killer Bee pack stepped forward and said, "What do you want, former Alpha? We no longer answer to you. You are weak to have given up your role as Alpha." When that was said, Tao snarled and jumped out of his seat and said, "If you make one more comment like that, as new Alpha of this pack and the most powerful shapeshifter in the world, I will personally rip you all to shreds!!!!" They just smirked and the leader said, "OK, oh fearsome Alpha. If you really want us to stop, you'll ditch this loser wolf and come with us or else we'll kill everyone in your pack and take you by force." There were gasps and growls all around the clearing. Nobody could believe that the weakest pack of them all would have the balls to threaten THE most powerful Alpha in existence. "Hahahaha! As if you guys could do any damage. Your pack is THE weakest pack of all. You are no match for me even in my smallest form. We will fight now. If you lose, you will be killed along with the rest of your pack." "And if we win, you will come with us and will be used as the freakish you are supposed to be." (If anybody wants to write the fight scene for me, then I would really appreciate it.)

After the entire Killer Bee pack was defeated, Tao said, "I now sentence you all to death. May you and your soul rot in the deepest depths of hell!" He then transformed into his dragon form and with one sweep of his spiked tail, he beheaded all seven members. "Good riddance! Now we can finally celebrate Tao's coronation!!" With that, everyone cheered, glad that the nuisance of a pack was dealt with once and for all. "Taozi, for beating them and protecting our union, when we get to our home, you can do whatever you want with me," Kris whispered in Tao's ear. Tao's face went beet red and said, "You will regret saying that in the morning." They looked at each other for a few moments and then kissed, happy to just be together and not have any problems, for now.

 

HEY GUYS!!!! I finally finished this chapter!!! I hope you enjoyed it. If you didn't notice the little parenthesis, I would like if somebody could do the fight scene, since I'm not very good at it. If you want to, either PM me or write in the comments and I will let you write it. OK that's it. Thanks for reading!! Anneoyong!!!!! Taoris4ever12 out!