Camp??? No Way I Need To Study!!!!

Whatcha Doin' Today?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DASOM'S P.O.V

Burrrrrr~ This girl is in fireee~

I heart my sister's phone ringing, i looked at clock and it was 6 am.. who the hell is calling this time?

She got up and answered : "Hello?"

I desided to go prush my theets, then when i come back to our room my sister turned to me "Dasom our school has a umh camp... so we need to pack our stuf now... we leave around 7am"

I looked her shoked " What? Camp? No way i need to study!!!!!! no way im not going!!!!" "the teacher says that you can study about the nature for the next test, so what you think?" I thinked it for a while... " Ok, but how long is this camp and can i chooce where i sleep and with who ?" " uhmmm... i don't know .... " "hmm Ok, i'm going to pack some stuf, and you should to" I was packing my stuf to the suitcase, when i notised that i havent eaten anything! and the clock was almost 7 am and we needed to get going....

We runned to the school in 5 minutes ..... in the school the teachers were paring us in random croubs.... Then i hert my name " Ok and the last couple who has the biggest tent together ... are our genious Dasom and Soyu" Huh? who is Soyu, i don't know lot of people in my school hehe.... "then there are our bus, get in!" there were like 5 bus... i desided to to the second bus ...

there i sitted alone, like 2minutes before i felled in sleep. In my dreams i feel someone, she sitted beside me. Then someone at my back poured water to my neck......

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter