♠Happiness♠

♠ Breaking Like Ice ♠
Please log in to read the full chapter

A black blurried vision invaded zelo. Zelo opened his eyes trying to figure out what happened, when he opened seconds by seconds the black blurried vision started to vanish, very slowly, zelo looked around the room seeing no sight of nobody.

He stooded up leaning on his elbows studying the looks of the what seemed like, a small white room. Then it hit him. He was on a hospital because his lover had an accident once again, thanks to him and his painful words.

He quickly got out of the bed and opened the door only to face a surprised yongguk and youngjae. His eyes softened at the sight of his hyungs. Both yongguk and youngjae gave him erratic smiles.

Zelo stood there looking at them, now with a suspicious face. They shrugged and yongguk decided to break the thin, awkward atmosphere. " Z-zelo, w-we still have no news about "_____" and her condition." Youngjae nodded looking at the floor. " But, she's okay." 

"O-oh, okay. C-can I see her?" They nodded and leaded him to the room. His paces got slow and more slow as he reached to your rooms door. His heart was beating like there was no tomorrow and he was nervous. No. He was very anxious.

He didn't know what to expect. Yongguk knocked on the door softly waiting for a reply. There was heard no reply. Youngjae made a face opening the door carefully. 

" Weird..The doctor was here a few seconds ago.." Youngjae muttured walking inside of the room as yongguk followed him silently.

They both looked at the door entrance and saw zelo stoned there. Yongguk sighed and walked to zelo, comforting him as he didn't seem to show a single emotion. Zelo finally snaped back to reality and parted away, gently from the hug, as he walked closer to your bed.

There you were sleeping tiredly on the bed, your face full of red wounds and your breathing heavy and unsteady. He lowered his head, placing it on your lap as he inaled your sweet scent.

It started to make him worried. You were hurt once again. And it was all his fault. " You know...Earlier, you fainted inside the ambulance.." yongguk spoke awkwardly. Zelo looked at him making a surprised face.

"I..I-I did?!" They nodded. " We were very worried about you. I-I mean "_____" was already in that condition, b-but we didn't expect you to faint there..." Yongguk added pattig the maknae's back.

Zelo looked at your face apoligizing to his hyugs. "I'm sorry...I didn't meant to make..You guys worried.." They shrugged smiling a bit. " It's okay now, zelo. You're alright now, that's what it matters." Youngjae smiled a bit.

Zelo nodded but didn't look at them. He only stood there looking at your red face that was covered with wounds and band aids. Suddenly the door opened and the rest of the group showed with a lot of food in their hands.

" HEY--" Himchan was abruptely interrupted when he saw you sleeping. " O-oh, sorry. I bought this snacks with them." He whispered walking closer to both you and zelo.

" So, how are you?" Jongup asked elbowing zelo. Zelo only shrugged not really knowing what to say. Jongup sighed and gave him a couple of cherry tomatoes. He looked at him with his eyes sparkling but still showed no emotion at all.

Suddenly he started to cry and daehyun quietly followed the maknae along. Zelo grabbed the cherry tomatoes and started to stuff them in his mouth as his tears rolled down his cheek.

On the other hand daehyun cried silently, hiding his face on his arms. The leader walked to him and gave him a conforting hug as sniffs and sobbs escaped daehyun's mouth and nose.

Zelo was bought to hug from jongup. His best firend. H e cried there still munching on the tomatoe. 

A few minutes later, both zzelo and daehyun calmed down a bit and stopped crying. Instead they gave them a small smile, thanking them for their care and patience towards their childish crying.

They smiled back and started to eat on the snacks that they bought.

" I say choco, you say ice cream! " Youngjae started only to receive funny looks from his memebers as they tried to contain their laughter inside them. " Shut up!" Daehyun continued finally making the others laugh obnoxiously loud.

Zelo smiled a bit while your soft cheek. It made him a bit happy seeing that the mood wasn't always this sad. Dehyun smiled a bit upon realizing that the maknae was smiling too.

" Yah! Finally the maknae is smiling!" Himchan shouted happily throwing his hands in the air. Yongguk gave him a short slap on his back pointing to you who was stirring a bit while sleeping.

He quickly shuted his mouth and started to eat his snack quietly while showing a funny look to youngjae and daehyun. They gave him derpy smiles as they ate their food. Youngjae started to munch on his ice cream.

" I say choco, you say ice cream~" Yongguk looked at him making a face. " Seriously, youngjae?" They all started to laugh once again.

The laughter was interrupted when you made a quiet noise in your dream. Zelo perked up his ears like a cat would do. His eyes moved to your frowing face that w

Please log in to read the full chapter