Her

♡ Dear My Love ♡

 

 Listen to: Kahi- It's me


     ''Damn it!! I'm late for school'' yelled Yoobin while looking at the alarm clock.She quickly get out from her bed and run towards the bathroom''.She quickly take a bath and wear her school uniform.

            

      After that,She quickly run to kitchen and took a  piece of bread..''Hey honey,why you look so troubled? You should eat your breakfast properly''said her mother.''Sorry Umma,I'm already late for school.umma please buy me a new alarm clock''Said Yoobin and started to make her way towards the door.''Yes my dear,I will buy a new one later''said her mother while chuckle.
     During on her way towards school,She saw Suho and his girlfriend riding a car together.She and Suho use to be a bestfriend.He is 4 years old older than Yoobin.Their friendship started to drifted away since Suho got into the University and have a pretty girlfriend.They rarely talked to each other.Suddenly her thought got disturbed by 2 female voice..''Yahh!!are you dreaming??Didn't you hear us calling you for 100th time'' said Zana angryly.'''Yeah~what are you thinking Binnie-ah?Do you have a problem?''asked Simie..''Err~nothing..Come on we already late for school''said Yoobin and dragged her two bestfriend away.