A Shoulder To Cry On.

It Has To Be You. (Sequel to Only One)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz6axTouMAw&feature=related

-------------

Topless, Minwoo handed you a cup of hot latte. You smiled and thanked him. You don't know why you ended up following him instead of going back to your room. Minwoo sipped on his iced tea.

"It's like old times." You heard him say.

You turned to look at him, "What do you mean?"

He chuckled. "You always ended up bumping into me when someone hurts you." You lowered your head. "I am indeed a paramedic. Without an ambulance. Boy, I miss my bike." He added.

"Why are you here?" You sounded harsh asking that.

He leaned onto the bench, "Mum bought me 2 tickets after she found out I lost you and the battle. She thought it would cheered me up a little by bringing Jaeyoon along. " You eyed him. "Hey, I was forced to." He raised his hands. You giggled. *Yeah, keep smiling like that, ~~~~~. I miss that smile.* Then your smile faded away. Minwoo too, felt your pain. "Hey, come on, smile." He playfully nudged your knees. You looked at him. His eyes widened when he saw your eyes tearing up. He placed his iced tea beside him and faced you with his whole body.

"Minwoo..." You called out.

Minwoo pulled you into his embrace. He wasn't sweating, he smelled good. His warm body against your petite one, was like a perfect match of cheeseburger and french fries. You buried your face into his chest. "Minwoo.." You called again. Minwoo carressed your hair, "Shh, I'm here." He could feel your tears running down his toned body and fine abs. He wished you would stop crying.  He wished he didn't let you go and get you hurt again and again. You wouldn't stop crying. You sobbed and wailed. "Stop crying.. Please." You could hear him begged into your ear.

You pulled away, lowering your head. Minwoo lifted your chin and wiped your tears with his thumb, "Don't cry anymore." His eyes pleaded. You bit your lip. Minwoo sighed and let go of your face. He stared into your eyes, "You do know I am here when you need me right?" You nodded. "I won't leave that position. Because I know you're in need of a friend. And I'll be there for you. Whenever, whereever." You smiled a bit at his kindness. "Thank you, Minwoo.."

--------

You closed the door behind you and threw you cold latte into the bin. "Where have you been?" Gongchan folded his arms. For a minute, he looked like a woman. But, judging from his furious face, you know you're in deep trouble. "Somewhere where it is none of your business." You shrugged. You walked past him only to let him grab your arm tightly. You winced in pain.

"Let go."

"Not until you tell me where were you." Gongchan gripped harder.

You shot him a furious look, "Gongchan, remember when you said not to let my ego take over?" He tilted his head in confusion. "It's time for me to say it back to you." You managed to loosen his grip and headed to the bedroom, slamming the door and locking it. Gongchan knocked on the door countless times. "~~~~~~! What's wrong with you, really. She needed help. I was tricked, okay! I'm sorry. I should've listen to you." Gongchan pressed his forehead against the cold door. You slap your hand over your mouth to prevent sobbing from being heard. "I know I've been a terrible jerk, ditching you for another girl. But I realized my mistake now. I'm sorry. I... I love you." Gongchan mumbled.

He heard the door click and he slowly opened the door to find you staring at the wooden floor. He pushed a strand of hair to the back and kissed your forehead. You pulled him into a hug. Gongchan didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around you. You sobbed into his grey wife beater. Gongchan buried his face into your hair, smelling the wild berries shampooed that he loved. "I'm really am... Sorry," he whispered.