Chapter 6

Time Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

 

Twenty Minute Later With Chanyeol, Sehun, Xiumin and Baekhyun….

 

“I think that’s enough hyungs. Baek-hyung is only going to be gone for two and a half months, I don’t think he’s going to need another bag. You guys already packed a luggage bag and a duffle bag. It’s not like he’s moving out.” Sehun says in a quiet voice as he Baekhyun's hair while he watches Xiumin press the bag close until it makes a click sound before he lets go and messes up the four digits on the combination lock.

Chanyeol on the other hand closed Baekhyun's a third empty closet before he picks up the duffel bag before he walks out of the room with Xiumin who was carrying the luggage bag.

Suddenly they hear the beeping sound of their combination lock before the door opens. Once the door opens, Kris and Suho walk followed by Tao and Luhan, then Chen and Lay before D.O and Kai walk in last.

By the time they all took off their shoes and Exo-K put them in their shoe cabinets, they walked in to find Xiumin and Chanyeol with a bag in their hand at they walk over to them.

“Hey! Your back!” Chanyeol yells as he places Baekhyun's duffle bag down near the door way before he lets Kai wrap his arms around the him before he leans down slightly to give a quick peck on the lips to the younger.

“Minnie-ge!!” Tao yells as he runs towards Xiumin who managed to place Baekhyun's luggage bag next to the duffle bag before he let Tao give him a hug and leaned up to give Tao a kiss on the cheek.

“Missed me that much?” Xiumin asks with a smile on his face. He lets out a chuckle when he sees Tao furiously nod.

“Where’s Hunnie?” Luhan asks, putting a hand on Xiumin’s shoulder to get the older's attention.

“Where’s Baek?” D.O asks as he slips his hands in his pockets.

“Let me show you.” Xiumin says with a smile as he pulls away from Tao hearing the younger let out a whine.

Xiumin walks towards ChanBaek’s room with D.O and Luhan following. The oldest member knocks on the door before he opens it slowly to find a sleeping Baekhyun with his head on Sehun’s lap while Sehun was on his phone.

“Sehun-ah.” Xiumin calls to the younger.

Sehun looks up at Luhan and smiles as he motions for the older to come closer. When Luhan does come close, Sehun leans up slightly to give Luhan a quick kiss before he looks down at the sleeping vocal on his lap.

“Baekhyun-hyung. Wake up.” Sehun says in a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter