Final

Time Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV:

“Baekhyun-ah….” Jonghyun says once he sees Baekhyun standing behind them.

When D.O heard the older next to him say Baekhyun's name, the Exo vocal snapped his head around to be met with the sight of Baekhyun standing in front of them.

Baekhyun strode over to the two guys with one of his hands stuffed into his pocket and the other gripping his duffle bag that he slung over his shoulder.

“I think we should get going. Do you have your stuff Kyungsoo-yah?” Baekhyun questions, looking straight at the owl eyed vocal.

“No…. Will you walk with me to the practice room to get my stuff?” D.O questions with pleading eyes.

The younger needed to talk to the older alone and this needed to happen today so that the older wouldn’t go back to ignoring the younger Exo Vocal’s existence.

Baekhyun was about to say no and that D.O should go by himself, but that was before Jonghyun stepped into their conversation.

“Look Baekhyun-ah. You should go. What happens if a sasaeng fan breaks in and jumps Kyungsoo. Also…. I think that you two have things to talk about.” Jonghyun says with a smile as he starts walking towards where Baekhyun was standing.

“Just do as I say Baekhyun-ah…. It’ll be good for both of you.” Jonghyun says in a low voice so that only Baekhyun could hear as he passed by the younger while gently placing a hand on Baekhyun's shoulder before leaving..

“Fine… I’ll go with you.” Baekhyun says after he lets out a sigh as he turns back around and walks towards the practice room once again.

After a brief moment of walking, the two guys arrived at the practice room that they practiced in. Both guys walked in and while D.O was grabbing his things, Baekhyun walked over towards the couch and sat down once he placed his bag down beside it.

The room was silent which caused D.O to become nervous and Baekhyun to play with his hands.

After a while of silence, Baekhyun decided that he couldn’t take another minute of the deafening silence so he spoke up.

“You needed to talk to me.” Baekhyun states as he looks up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter