Chapter 17

Time Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Two Weeks After Baekhyun Returned….

 

“Baekhyun-ah! Do you want to come to the practice room with me and help me practice these lines?” D.O questions.

It’s been two weeks since Baekhyun got back, but it felt like the other was avoiding D.O.

There was one thing that was bothering D.O more than Baekhyun ignoring him. It was the fact that Baekhyun was calling him by his real name, not the nickname that Baekhyun came up with and called him for the past two years.

“You should go with Jongdae. I thought you preferred singing with him.” Baekhyun replies, not looking up from his phone.

“What?! What makes you think that?!” D.O questions, surprised and taken back by what the other vocal said.

“You said it yourself. You said that when we sing together, our voices clash.” Baekhyun replies.

“When did I say that?” D.O questions.

“You said it during a radio show when you went on with Chanyeol and Sehun.” Baekhyun replies, finally looking up.

“You listened to the broadcast?” D.O questions, heart beating faster.

“No. I was just reading a comment that a fan sent me.” Baekhyun lies.

Baekhyun didn’t like lying, but it didn’t mean that he’s not good at it. What D.O didn’t know was that Baekhyun listened to the Broadcast, but while he was listening and heard that D.O didn’t like singing with him, it broke his heart. From that point, he didn’t really like to practice singing with D.O.

“Can’t you come with me Baekhyun-ah? It just feels like you’ve been so distant lately…. I miss practicing with you Baek.” D.O mumbles as he looks down at his feet.

“It’ll be okay Baek-hyung.” Sehun says in a low voice from his spot which was next to Baekhyun on the couch.

“You can text us if you need us.” Sehun adds on, careful that D.O doesn’t hear their conversation.

Letting out a long sigh, Baekhyun stands up.

“Fine.” Baekhyun mumbles as he slips his hands into his pockets.

“I’m going to get changed fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter