Please Stay......

Dont You Know?

After "Kiss The Soundbox" , Late Nite ,SBK Broadcasting Station, April 2007,

Lee Teuk, Eunhyuk, Shindong and KyuHyun walk to their van with their Manager-hyung.

Kyu : "aAAAhhh..hyung, I'm tired and hungry.. I'm feeling I'm Gonna die today.." *trying to get the attention from his hyungs**do some aegyo (cute) thing* ~wink..wink~

Teukie : "Dont show me your puppy eyes..If you are tired,then get some sleep in the car, then we go somewhere to fill your empty tank..aigoo,this kid eat too much..Do you wanna be like Shindong??"

Shin : "ahhh..hyung..wae??!! I'm cute what??!! psffsstt..." *pretend to sulk*

Teukie : "This is what you get after pigging around when we in Thailand. You lost 15 kilo, but then you gain 20 kilo..seriously, STOP PIGGING OUT!!!!!!" *teasing Shin*

Shin : " Thai food was so GOOD!!! like Asua food...~~na..Na..Na..Naaa..asuaa...*singing a jingle from food commercial*"

EunHyuk : " kekekeke...Teukie Hyung-ah, you to much.....but i love that..kekeke..shin-ah,throw away all your ramen stock okay!!!"

Kyu : " Dont throw it away, juz give it to me... I'll eat it!!...kekekeke..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the car, Way back to Super Junior Dorm..

All members resting , Kyu listening to his MP3 and trying to sleep..

 

~~~BBBBAAAAANGGGG>>>>>>SSTTRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT>>>>> *car collission*

 

The car turn upside down , fews time before it's stop.. broken glass shatter everywhere...

 

Lee Teuk open his eyes, he is bleeding.. he can hear EunHyuk calling his name...then shindong come to him...

shin ; "Hyung...Hyung....." *crying*

EunHyuk look around...searching for...KYUHYUN...

Hyuk : God, where is Kyu?? I cant see him...where is he...*mumble to himself* *with all his strength left, he up to find Kyu*

THEN.. 

KYU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

Hyuk run to Kyu..with tears he put Kyu head on his lap..calling out for help,even he dont have any energy left..

Kyu was badly injured, he bleeding too much...

 

Kyu : "Hy ..ukie-ah...am I dy..ing???" *gasping for air*

 

Hyuk : "No..Nnno..no..yo..u..are..n..n..not! Believe me...Hold on..."  "aahhhh..Hyung!!! Help!!! Palle!!! Palle!!!!!!"

 

**Ambulance and Police arrive at the accident site**

 

Hospital attendance : "Sir, we heading to KangNam's Hospital"

Shin : "okay..please..fast...HYUNG, hold on..."

 

Lee Teuk ; "Shin..kyuHyun...KyuHyun.............Kyu....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Super Junior Car Collision News,On TV, In Super Junior's Dorm..

~~~"Super Junior’s EeTeuk, EunHyuk, ShinDong and KyuHyun were involved in a car accident couple of hours ago. They were driving back to their apartment after their “Kiss the Soundbox" radio show when this happened. According to witnesses, the car lost control on the highway and overturned, causing the members to get out of the car bleeding with major and minor injuries. The exact conditions are not known at this moment, but ShinDong is okay according to sources. Their 2 managers were also riding in the car and they are currently all hospitalized in Kang Nam Hospital."~~~

The news give Super Junior's dorm an Earth Quake..the massive one...all the members start to flood the phone line,calling the hospital,the family members and friends who is at the hospital.

Hee Chul calling Mr. Cho, Kyu abonim (father)...

Hee Chul : "Kyu abonim, how's Kyu condition??? " *nervous*

Mr. Cho : "He got several cut and few of bone fracture.. Fews of his rib is broken..His lung had been ..............." *explaining detail to Hee Chul*

All the members rushing to hospital after heard what Mr.Cho said about Kyu...

Wookie : *mumble* kyu, please stay here... with me.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

~~Super Junior Car Accident Fact ~~ REVIEW~~~~~~

 

On April 19, 2007, a little after midnight, Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Shindong, and two managers were on their way back to their apartment after a session of KBS Super Junior Kiss The Radio. While they were on the highway, the front left tire busted as the driver was switching lanes and the van ran into the guard rail/medium on the driver's side and skidded for about 30M+. At some point, the momentum caused the van to flip over on its right side. Some sources said they not riding their SuJu van, but Kangta's van.

Kyuhyun was sitting behind the driver's seat, therefore he was the most injured out of all the members. So far, he has a broken foot, fractured hip, broken ribs, and facial scratches/bruises. The fractured hip is bleeding and his broken ribs have come down on his lungs. He was slipping in an out of consciousness, and couldn't really speak because of the shock. Doctors are speculating that he might have to be in the hospital for a few months.

Shindong was the least injured out of the members, and has managed to leave the accident with just cuts and bruises on his face and body. He has been released from the hospital as a patient. There is no word whether or not he has returned to the apartment yet.

Leeteuk had glass shards in his back, and has had a successful surgery to remove them all. He also had a scratch near his eye and various cuts and bruises. He also had more than 100 stiches for his wound.

Eunhyuk was also reported to have glass shards in his back, and was said to have stitches.

After few months, kyuHyun was back with all members for SuJu 3jib, Dont Don recording and promotions.

 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


 *p/s : I'm still updating my story.. but for now, cant you smell "KyuWook" relationship??? hehe.. Be patient,okay.. Please be free to leave your comments n sugesstions. and please give me a lot of love n support....kamsamida!!!!

p/s: I'm pouring lotza tears when writing this story... TT.TT