final

Quasimodo

HACHIIIM HACHIIIM          

 

Kim Jongdae sneeze for the several times and this makes all EXO M member worry. Since Jongdae left the dorm, they seemed to acquired a bad feeling.

 

"Aish, I told him before, he can not go to such a place," Kris massaged his throbbing temples slightly because of dizziness.

 

"Kris-ah, do not be mad at him!" Xiumin tries to comfort his friend.

 

"But Minseok-ah, you know right?"

 

"Know what?"

 

"That ."

 

"Kris watch your mouth!"

 

"Yeah whatever. She is gonna break my Chenchen heart, you know that right? Why can not this stupid kid learn how to be smart sometimes, "Kris lay down on the sofa.

 

" Kris stop say something like that! You know, Jongdae just love her too much, so he can not even control his love. "

 

"What love? You know that girl is a . And out of so many girls out there, why Jongdae fallen into that one? "Kris can not believe it.

 

Luhan and Lay entered the living room where his two bandmate seriously talking about one of their  heartbroken member.

 

"Kris, you can fall in love to everyone you want," Lay sat next to Kris.

 

"Yeah, Yixing right. Can’t you just stop yelling at Jongdae. He is heartbroken enough Kris, "Luhan patting their leader shoulder gently.

 

"Arrasso, I'll try."

 

"Kris, we know that Jongdae just need time to healing his brokenheart. Please help him,"Yixing staring at his friend eyes.

 

"Aishhh, yeah I know that."

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

Jongdae sat in EXO dining room when Kris arrive at the dorm. The older one took a seat next to Jongdae and pat his shoulder lightly trying not to scare the younger man.

 

"Listen, I .. I'm sorry okay? "Kris trying his best to speak very soft to his dongsaeng.

 

Jongdae turned and looked at his hyung. The man that had brought him home to the dorm when he was losing hope and despair. When his legs were rigid because of such a word.

 

"Hyung ..." Jongdae tried to speak.

 

"It's okay if you call me Kris or Yifan like you used everytime," Kris tries to comfort his friend.

 

"Yifan hyung, I.. I'm ... I'm the one who should say sorry. I'm not listening to your assumption about that girl, "Jongdae feel the tears began to drip again.

 

"Hush, it's okay now. I'm sorry I tell you something like that about that girl you've been dating. I didn't mean it okay? I just don't know why I had a bad feeling about her," Kris grab Jongdae hands and rub it gently.

 

"What you've been told me about that girl is true Yifan hyung. She is just playing around with my heart. This whole time she’s just …," Jongdae burst into tears and can't finished his sentence.

 

Kris hug his dongsaeng immediately. He didn’t want to see Jongdae, his Chenchen crying again. It break his heart as well.

 

"I'm sorry, Jongdae. I'm sorry for yelling at you yesterday."

 

"It's okay Yifan hyung. I know you care about me so much. I'm so thankfull to you. If it's not you who get me into my mind, maybe I''ll turn into forever. Thanks," Jongdae make the hug tighter than before.

 

Kris tried to comforting his friend, his bestfriend and his crush. It's enough for him to suffering. Seeing his crush crying like a mess make his heart sunken even more. Everytime he heard Jongdae sobbing from his room, he just want to take the younger one to his embrace and give him a little kiss on the forehead to decrease his sadness.

 

This whole year he has been grouping with EXO make his heart full of happiness. He didn't know why either, but after he know it's because of Chen or Kim Jongdae. The two always together and fastly become a bestfriend. But one day, Kris broken up with his girlfriend. Jongdae as his bestfriend tried to comforting him all night long. Even Jongdae sleep in Yifan  room just because he can't leaving his bestfriend in such a state.

 

After that night, Kris think that maybe his lover shouldn't be that girl but his bestfriend. Chenchen and the only one Kim Jongdae. Because everytime Kris take a walk or spend his time with his girlfriend, Jongdae's face always came to his mind. And all of his conversation always about him. What his hobby is, his favorite food, movie, song and his behaviour or his daily routine activities.

 

But Kris think that maybe Jongdae doesn't feel the same towards him. He doesn't want to ruin his perfect friendship with Jongdae. If Jongdae find out about his true feeling, maybe he will avoid Kris forever. Or maybe Jongdae will hate Kris for the rest of his life.

 

Kris tried his best not to spill out his feeling toward Jongdae everytime they spend time together. Until somenight Jongdae gave Kris a heart attack with his goodnews.

 

"Yifan hyung, I have a girlfriend," Jongdae smiling proudly to himself.

 

Kris trying to collecting the pieces of his heart before speak to his bestfriend,"Oh, GOOD then Jongdae."

 

"Ah, I know. I've told you before that I'm CHEN who can get whatever I want. Listen Yifan hyung, next week, I'll introduce her to you."

 

"OK, just do whatever you want Jongdae."

 

"Yeah sure. She is so cute eventhough she is kinda of shy girl. You know Yifan hyung, he called me Chenchen this morning and she kissed me when I told her that her hair is beautiful and…," Kris doesn't want to hear all of those bull.

 

All he know now that his heart really broken. This whole time he is living a good life and then his Jongdae's girlfriend had ruin it all in one night.

 

.

 

"Yifan hyung, this is Krystal. Krystal this is Yifan hyung."

 

They are shaking their hands and bow politely toward each other.

 

"You know him right Krystal, he is our leader. You should know that, he is really handsome right?" Krystal just smiling at whatever Jongdae say about Kris.

 

"Of course Chenchen, I know him," Krystal give the two guys a beautiful smile.

 

'What the hell is that? Calling Jongdae Chenchen in front of me. It's just me who can called Jongdae Chenchen, not her or anyone else.'

 

"Thanks by the way Krystal-ssi."

 

.

 

One other night when Kris, Xiumin and Luhan take a walk in one of the famous mall in Seoul, they are seeing something which starting every problem.

 

"Minseok-ah, is there Krystal-ssi, Jongdae's girlfriend?" Luhan trying to speak up his view.

 

"Ah, I think she is. But, Jongdae told us that his girlfriend going to her grandmother house to take care of her sick grandmother?"

 

"What the hell in the earth that boy should be her grandmother!" Kris feel his anger rise up immediately seeing the couple.

 

"Yifan-ah, don't shout like that. It can make the situation worse even more. Stay calm, could you!" said Xiumin.

 

Luhan on the other hand trying to capture the couple with his camera. They are kissing now and Luhan click his phone. It's enough to make his bestfriend know about his girlfriend attitude.

 

.

 

Kris throw his phone toward Jongdae's lap when he saw the vocalist sitting comfortably in the sofa watching television.

 

"Hey Yifan hyung! What's wrong with you?" Jongdae asked the leader confused by his action earlier.

 

"Just ing look at that disgusting picture Kim Jongdae!" Kris left Jongdae dumbfounded to his room.

 

"Xiumin hyung, what's wrong with that Dragon?" Jongdae trying to collect information from his oldest member.

 

"Kris want you to look at those picture Jongdae."

 

Luhan take a seat next to Xiumin when Lay walking to the couch after showering. Luhan and Xiumin trying not to nervous about what can happen after Jongdae see the picture in his lap.

 

“What happen?”

 

Luhan and Xiumin look at each other hearing Yixing question.

 

.

 

"Wu ing Yifan what do you think you are doing huh!" Jongdae went to Kris's room after seeing his girlfriend kissing picture.

 

"Watch your mouth Kim Jongdae!" Kris wake up from his bed hearing Jongdae slam his door.

 

"You who should watch your mouth Wu! Are you trying to make me broke up with Krystal? You are disgusting Kris," Jongdae threw the Dragon boy's phone to the floor and it break into pieces.

 

"Kim Jongdae, why can't you thanks me about what I've done for you. Are you blind or what?"

 

"I'm not blind. I trust Krystal. So whatever you are doing to confront me, I'm not going into your trap!"

 

"You are stupid Kim Jongdae. That in the picture you saw earlier is Krystal and I'm sure about that. Xiumin and Luhan know about it as well. That is a cheater Jongdae," Kris trying to walk to the door where Jongdae standing.

 

"WU YIFAN YOU HEARD WITH YOUR OWN EARS THAT KRYSTAL GOING TO VISIT HER GRANDMOTHER IN BUSAN, SO IT'S IMPOSSIBLE SHE IS HERE IN SEOUL RIGHT KNOW."

 

"WHAT THE KIM JONGDAE! WE'VE SEEN HER KISSED OTHER GUY WITH OUR EYES."

 

"YOU ING WU YIFAN!" Jongdae slam Kris door once again before heading to his own room and slam it shut.

 

Kris open his door and run to the vocalist room and throwing the vase near the picture frame in the table to Jongdae's door.

 

"YOU THE SON OF THE ! HOW CAN YOU TRUST THAT ! YOU ARE A FREAKING IDIOT!"

 

.

 

After that day, Kris and Jongdae never spoke to each other again. Everytime Kris in the living room watching TV, Jongdae always gone to his room and trying to call Krystal. Every morning Kris always gone from the dorm and never eat his breakfast. Xiumin, Luhan, and Lay can't do anything to safe their relationship. Jongdae doesn't want to hear that the three member supporting Kris. And Tao know nothing about their hyung situation.

 

.

 

One night, Kris come home drunk. He is so sad and angry at the same time to his crush. Why can't his bestfriend for year trust him? Every morning he is going to the restaurant to have breakfast. He refuse to eat Jongdae's food. And after their schedule end, he run to the club. He really doesn't want to think about Jongdae again. Why his crush toward him can be so painfull like this.

 

Jongdae watching TV in the livingroom and see his bestfriend come home. He is trying his best to ignore Kris's presence.

 

Kris trip over his shoes and stumble to the floor with the loud thud.

 

"!"

 

Kris try to wake up and grab something near his hand and it fell to the floor. Luhan, Xiumin, Yixing and Tao fastly going to the livingroom when they heard something fall on the floor.

 

"Hyung, what happen?" Tao asked the leader that trying his best not to trip over his shoes again.

 

"Xiumin hyung, can you help me?" Tao call Xiumin.

 

"Ok, just wait a minute."

 

Luhan look at Jongdae who pretend to hear nothing.

 

"Jongdae-ah, you're so pitiful," Luhan smirk to the other vocalist and went to help Kris.

 

"What the he can say I'm pitiful. I'm not pitiful and I'm never going to be the one."

Yixing walk over to Kris without saying anything.

 

.

 

Today, Kris fell sick and he can't even get up from his bed. He has no strength to even move his hand. His head ache so much and his throat burning like hell. His vision blurred and all he could feel cold all over his body.

 

Yixing come to his room that morning and shocked seeing Kris condition. He know so well that Kris is the best drunker, so impossible if he can't even get up from his bed after drunk the night before.

 

"Mr. Zhang, can I speak to his family?"

 

"I'm sorry doc, but can't I representating his family for a bit? His family live so far from Seoul and it's difficult to tell about Kris condition."

 

"Oh, it's okay then. Listen Mr. Zhang."

 

"Yeah doc."

 

"We have been check Mr. Wu illness, and we've been found out about something really important. He has some serious desease."

 

"What that's mean doc?"

 

"Mr. Wu have a serious myocarditis. I'm sorry to tell you something like that. But I have to make sure that you know about his condition as well. He doesn't have so much time left, so he should have a surgery. I suggest that one because after the surgery is success, we can continue to the therapy."

 

Yixing can't believe what he just heard from this doctor in front of him. All of his mind just focuss on Kris who still lying in hospital bed unmoved.

 

Xiumin, Tao and Luhan shock as well when they know what is wrong with their leader. Jongdae not in the hospital because he has to meet Krystal in the caffe. They have date to attend. Jongdae doesn't know Kris illness because he turned off his phone at that time. Xiumin trying to call him, but he can't.

 

.

 

"Luhan, what's wrong?" Kris reach his friend hand that covering his puffy and red eyes.

 

"Kris-ah. Dui bu qi. Jeongmal mianhae. I don't know what to say."

 

Kris pat his friend shoulder lightly to make sure that he is fine.

 

"You have a serious desease Yifan-ah,” said Yixing as he try to hold back his tears.

 

"So, what is it?" Kris trying his best to smile at Yixing word.

 

"Myocarditis Yifan-ah," Yixing burst into tears once he has say those sentence.

 

"It's okay Xing. It's not like I wanna leave you."

 

"But Yifan, you should have a surgery to heal it. Promise me you would do it," Xiumin beg his fellow member.

 

"Minseok-ah, I… I.. OK I promise."

 

"Thanks Yifan. Please, promise me you would make it Yifan. We love you so much Yifan."

 

"Arraseo," Kris smile and hug his three member.

 

.

 

The surgery is 2 weeks later. Everyday Xiumin would make sure that Kris can take a rest well. And he also make sure that his schedule not to tight. Until now, Jongdae not know about the other desease. They are still not spoke to each other.

 

Till this day when Jongdae realize that Krystal only playing around with his heart.

 

.

 

A couple kissing in front of a building. They didn't care about other people opinion about what they do. It's like this world just theirs and no one else. In a corner of a building stood a guy who have rose in his hand. His anger rise up.

 

"Krystal! What the heck are you doing?" Jongdae separate the two.

 

"Yah! Kim Jongdae, what are you doing?"

 

"You, how could you kiss this guy?"

 

"He is my boyfriend. Why I can't kiss him?"

 

"What? Boyfriend? I think I'm your boyfriend Krystal."

 

"Mworaguyo?"

 

"I'm your boyfriend right?"

 

"I'm sorry Jongdae-ssi, but I'm Krystal boyfriend this past four years."

 

"You! ing !"

 

"Minho, come on! We should go! Our flight is at two."

 

"Krystal just what's wrong with me?"

 

"What's wrong? You ask me what's wrong with you? It's our false Jongdae. I never fell in love with you, and you also never fell in love with me."

 

"Mwo?"

 

"Minho, come on. We should hurry up. You don't wanna miss this flight are you?"

 

"Ok Babe. Nice to meet you Jongdae-ssi."

 

"!"

 

.

 

Jongdae tears sliped out from the corner of his eyes. He can't pretend that there is nothing happen. He should listen what Kris told him before. He should trust his bestfriend. How could he act like that toward his hyung.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

"My flight at seven."

 

"Yifan hyung. Can't you just leave here with me?" Jongdae look at his hyung face.

 

"Jongdae, I'm sorry I can't."

 

Jongdae now hug Kris tightly trying not to let the other gone when he release his embrace.

 

"H…Hyung, I'm sorry. I've yelling at you that time. Please forgive me."

 

"I forgave you already Jongdae-ah. It's okay."

 

"But Yifan hyung, can we be a friend like old time?" Jongdae showing his best puppy eyes.

 

"Of course. We can Jongdae-ah."

 

"Thanks Yifan hyung, you are the best."

 

"You are welcome."

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

It's been three month since Kris left. The other EXO member have been busy with their schedule lately. They never have time to think something unimportant. But, in the other hand, Kim Jongdae always miss his bestfriend. Kris never tried to call him since that day. Jongdae doesn't know what exactly happen.

 

"Yifan hyung, can't you at least call me once? I miss you. Why you so mean to me?" Jongdae try to hold back his tears.

 

Jongdae sit on Kris bed. He miss his friend so much. Kris bed now very neat. Jongdae remember the old days when he always angry at Kris who has his bed messy everytime. And he remember when he always nagging Kris to wear his clothes when sleeping. Ah old days.

 

Jongdae remember when Kris always tell him his song. Everytime Kris write a new song, Jongdae always be the first member and the first person who know. Jongdae always like Kris song and his voice. He missed those voice so much.

 

Suddenly, Jongdae remember the sheet paper Kris always hold when he is alone in his room. That piece of paper must be in this room. It's imposible for Kris to carry on something like that. Jongdae tried his best to search in Kris drawer. Maybe that paper is Kris new song.

 

After 15 minute, Jongdae saw what he looking for. A sheet of paper in the bottom of the stack of paper.

 

QUASIMODO

 

Gaseum gadeukhan geudae heunjeok

 

Nareul sumshwigae haeyo

 

Dalbit chaegin bami modu muldeulmyeon

 

Hyeonal su eopneun gidarin da keutchi nalkayo

 

Gijeokeul bileo mutgo daphaeyo

 

Oh, geudae mamae datgo shipeun nal malhaji

 

Mothae shirin gureum dwiae garin byeolbitdeul cheoreom

 

Saranghae ipsul keutae maemdoldeon apeum gobaek modu

 

Keutnae nunmulae heulleo

 

Shimjangae datneun i hwasaleun

 

Ijen nae mom gatgaetjyo

 

Jukeul mankeum neomu apado

 

Nae mamae bakhin geudaereul kkeonal su eopnayo

 

Sarangiraseo nan sarangiraseo

 

Na geudael gatji mothaedo nae mami

 

Kkeutnae seulpeun inyeonae byeok apaegaromak hyeodo

 

Saranghae barabol suman itneun gosiramyeon

 

Geudaen nae jeonbunikka

 

Su maneun bam jisae uda

 

Nae nunmul gateun byeol i

 

Meotji anneun biga dwaemyeon

 

Gieokhaeyo naega saranghaetdan geol

 

Na geudael gatji mothaedo nae mami

 

Kkeutnae seulpeun inyeonae byeok apaegaromak hyeodo

 

Geudaereul Saranghae

 

Barabol suman itneun gosiramyeon

 

Geudaen nae jeonbunikka

 

Na geudael gatji mothaedo nae mami keutnae

 

(I need you)

 

Seulpeun inyeonae byeok apaegaromak hyeodo

 

(I'm trying not to cry over you, baby)

 

Saranghae barabol suman itneun gosiramyeon

 

(Neol saranghae, geudael saranghae)

 

Geudaen nae jeonbunikka

 

Himgyeopji anayo, oh no

 

Nae geudaera geudaenikka

 

Apado ulryeodo saranghae

 

Translate

 

The traces of you that fill my heart

 

Give me breath

 

When the night becomes engulfed by moonlight

 

Will this impossible waiting end?

 

Begging for a miracle, I repond

 

Oh love

 

I want to touch your heart

 

But I cannot speak

 

Like starlight hidden behind frozen clouds

 

'I love you'

 

This painful confession always lie on my tongue

 

I'll end it all

 

And let the words flow with my tears

 

The arrows that reached my heart

 

I guess are now a part of me

 

Even if it hurts so much I want to die

 

You're so deep inside me, I can't remove you

 

Because it's love

 

Because for me it's love

 

My love

 

Even if I can't be with you

 

Even if my feelings end barred by a wall of destiny

 

I still love you

 

If I can just be somewhere where I can see you

 

Because you're my everything

 

I've spent so many nights awake

 

So when my star like tears start to fall like the half-hearted rain

 

Please remember

 

That I loved you

 

My love

 

Even if I can't be with you

 

Even if my feelings end barred by a wall of destiny

 

I still love you

 

If I can just be somewhere where I can see you

 

Because you're my everything

 

It's not a burden oh no

 

Because you are

 

Because you are you

 

Through the pain

 

Through the tears

 

I love you

 

Yeah that paper exactly Kris new song. The lyric seems like Kris feeling. Jongdae folding back those paper and see something written on those page.

 

I have no courage. I have no strength. Yeah maybe you are right I'm disgusting and weak.

 

That day, you told me that I'm disgusting, you should remember that. That day, you don't know how much I disgusted with myself. I always told myself that everything will be okay. But it's not like I wanted it to be. I'm a very disgusted people in the world.

 

If you know about my feeling toward you. If you could tell me that exactly three magic words in the world. But it's just a dream I can't ever going to get.

 

I always trying my best toward you. Everytime you need someone to lean on, I always there for you. If you need someone to share your happiness, I always there for you. But, you don't even know how much this pain in my heart. You don't know how much I wanna end my life. I know, my life worth nothing. Even if I told my parent they are not even care with me. I'm a disgusting person.

 

I'm a sinful person. How can someone like me ever live in this world.

 

Everyone always says that 'being-a-gay' is a mortal sin. Especially when the one I love is my bestfriend 'the-straight-one-of-my-bestfreind-ever-Kim-Jongdae.

 

I always think of a way to hide my true feeling toward you. But I can't. Everytime I near you, my heart like burning, my breathing become so hard and my vision blurred so much. I don't know why. I always pretend that I don't have special feeling for you.

 

I wanna be normal. But, if this is my best way, so this is me. Whatever I am, I just can't pretend that what I feel is wrong. I am going to be whatever I want.

 

But, now I feel relieved. Today, doctor told me that I suffer from Heart cancer. Thanks God, maybe it's my better choice. You help me a lot. Since I can't end my life, you give a smartess way.

 

Xiumin  and Yixing told me to get a surgery soon. Tao and Luhan also begging me. I can't even bear it anymore, when one night the four of them crying in my room when they found out I'm unconsious. Maybe surgery is the best way to healing this desease. But I don't want to. My life is worth nothing. So if I dissapeared from this world, it's going to be okay. Next week I'm gonna go from this place. I don't know when I can come back to this place again. Maybe. I never going to be back again.

 

This song, QUASIMODO. My present for my beloved Kim Jongdae. This is my true feeling for him. I'm not gonna hurt if I'm going to left this world, because if that's true happen to me, so I can go to wherever I wanna go. Included always by your side Jongdae-ah.

 

Hey, why am I write this stupid in my music paper. Oh my God, i should remove this one. Oh, dear, Tao call me. I'll remove this when I get back. Bye.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

"It's too late Kim Jongdae-ssi," Kris mother look at his face tenderly.

 

"Why auntie?"

 

"I'm sorry."

 

That stupid sound still lingering in Jongdae's ear. What's that mean?

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

Na geudael gatji mothaedo nae mami

 

Kkeutnae seulpeun inyeonae byeok apaegaromak hyeodo

 

Saranghae barabol suman itneun gosiramyeon

 

Geudaen nae jeonbunikka

 

"Yifan hyung, if I could turned back time, maybe you would standing here, beside me. Why am I so stupid? This whole year I've spend with you. Why I can't even know that you are in vain. Why I can't even know that I am the one that hurt you so much. How could you not telling me something like that? Do you think I wanna humiliating you just because you are gay? I'm not."

 

"Yifan hyung, it's sound stupid now. But please come back to me. I don't wanna be alone all this time. I need you. I miss you so much."

 

"HYUNG, PLEASE COME BACK TO ME...," Jongdae kneel down.

 

Xiumin, Luhan, Yixing and Tao just watching from a far. They don't wanna make Jongdae hurt even more. Everytime they see that Jongdae thinking about Kris, their heart hurt so much. How can they are pretend to know nothing?

 

That day, Xiumin promise Kris that they won't told Jongdae everything, but unfortunately Jongdae found out about that by himself.

 

Starting from that day, Jongdae always crying in his sleep. And when he is alone, he would blame himself. He refuse to talk to the other member like usual.

Now, EXO M is in China promoting their new album.

 

"Hyung, we should help Jongdae hyung," the magnae said.

 

"Tao-ah, I don't think this is a good time for us."

 

"Yeah, I agree with Xiumin. We should choose a good time to confront Jongdae. We can't just going to Jongdae and comforting him. His heart hurt so much Tao-ah," the dancer said while patting his magnae shoulder.

 

"So, when the good time?"

 

"We should wait Tao-ah,” Luhan said.

 

"But hyung, Kris hyung has left for half a year now. We should do something hyung. I can't stand it anymore seeing Jongdae hyung broke down like that. Please..," Tao almost burst in tears when he realized that one of his beloved hyung hurt so much.

 

"Tao-ah, we should doing something. I know that. But, what can we do?" Luhan start to rub his temple. He is kinda confused.

 

"How about we call Kris hyung?"

 

"Tao, we try that all this time. But his number is nonactive. Otteohke?" Luhan remember that one day when he tried to contact Kris number but end up with the nonactive message.

 

"Guys, we know that Kris has a myocarditis. Maybe he is at the hospital," Yixing sugessted.

 

"Hmmm, it's sound rasional. Yixing-ah, Kris should be at the hospital right now."

 

"Xing, did you forget? Kris doctor told us that Kris didn’t make his surgery. So this is imposible Kris in the hospital."

 

"So, where is Kris hyung?" Tao ask the other.

 

"His parent home?" Xiumin said.

 

"Jongdae hyung told us that he is not at his home."

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

Today, the sun shining so brightly. But Jongdae condition getting worse everyday. He refuse to eat and always skip his schedule. It's been a year since Kris left EXO. They don't even have a clue where is Kris gone. They tried their best to looking for Kris, but it's very dificult.

 

Tao going to Jongdae's room to bring him food. But what he see is Jongdae lying on the floor with his hand try to reach something in his bed and he is unconsious. Tao scream so loud, so Xiumin and Luhan come to the vocalist room.

 

"What happen?" Luhan shouting.

 

"Hyung, Jongdae hyung..," Tao can't finish his sentence.

 

"Oh my God. We should go to hospital," Xiumin and Yixing come to Jongdae side and try to pick him from the floor.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

A week later.

 

Jongdae lying in his bed and trying to sleep. But he can't. His eyes didn't want to close. His mind keep thinking about Kris. Suddenly he wanna take a walk outside. This whole week he is just staying in his room. He wanna take a look to refresh his mind.

 

When he sit on the bench in the hospital park he heard something.

 

"Doc, that pasien in the room 365 showing a good respond this week. After this whole year, this time is the best."

 

"Oh, Wu Yifan?"

 

"Yes, doctor. We should be happy for that."

 

"By the way doc, why there is no one even visited him this whole year? Is he don't have a family or friend?"

 

"He told me that day not to tell anyone that he is here. He wanna keep it as secret. Even his family didn't know that he is in this hospital."

 

"I know that he is one of famous artist in China, Korea even the world, but this is so sad to see him like that. No one on his side to comforting him, to enduring his pain."

 

"Maybe one day there is someone who can really help him. But for now, it's good to know that his condition going better. I hope he can healing in a short time."

 

"Of course doc. I'll try my best."

 

"Yeah, of course me too."

 

Jongdae didn't believe what he just heard. Someone named Wu Yifan is in this hospital in Guangzhou. And he is in this place for a year now. So he is Wu Yifan he was looking for.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

His heartbeat fasten every step he took to the said room. 365. Today he should meet Kris. For the first time in his life, Jongdae feel so nervous. Eventhough his first life performance cannot make him this nervous and in this kind of situation.

 

"God, please I wanna see him. I wish he is here right now."

 

The door cracked open and reveal a guy laying in a bed with so much medical tools in his body. His breath stable and his eyes close.

 

Jongdae can't hold back his tears anymore. Now his wall broken into pieces. He took a step closer to the sleeping boy. His hand caress the boy's cheek smoothly.

 

"Hyung, why you don't tell anyone that you're in here?"

 

He sigh and look at his hyung face. He looked so tired and sad.

 

"Hyung, I'm sorry okay? But, how could you leave like that? This is what you called love?"

 

"Mr. Wu Yifan, are you ready for your check-up?" the doctor said when he walk into the room. And he is so shock when he look at Jongdae whose holding Kris's hand.

 

"Hm, I'm sorry sir, but who are you?"

 

"Oh, doc. I'm his family. I'm sorry I shouldn't come to this room before I told you."

 

"It's okay sir. May I know your name sir?"

 

"Kim Jongdae doc."

 

"Oh, nice to meet you Mr. Kim. I'm so surprised to see someone visiting Kris. Because since the first day he is hospitalized, no one ever come to meet him."

 

"Yeah doc. I know, because gege never told anyone that he is here. That's the reason."

 

"I get it. So, Mr. Kim would you like to wait till I finish my work here?"

 

"Of course doc, I wanna speak to Yifan ge again. So please do your best doc."

 

"Hm, I'll try."

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

Jongdae hold Kris hand this time. It's been a month since the first time he meet Kris again. Everytime he has a break, he would visit Kris and talk to him about what happened.

 

Today, Jongdae walk in a hospital hall to Kris's room. When he open the door, he saw no one there. Kris's supposed to be bedroom so tidy and there is no sign about his hyung.

 

Jongdae start to panicked. What should he do? He heard the doctor said that Kris condition going better, but why he is not here right now?

 

He took a step to the bathroom, and again, the bathroom is empty.

 

Jongdae going crazy right now. He grab his hair and shake his head. He doesn't want the same thing happen to him again. His tears starting to fall to his cheeks.

 

Suddenly, someone wrap his arm around his waist and leaning his head to his shoulder.

 

"Jongdae-ah, you are here," that voice, how could?

 

"Hyung?" Jongdae relax at the sudden hug.

 

"Hm, thanks." Jongdae could feel his hyung nodded.

 

"Yifan hyung," Jongdae really doesn't know what to say at that time.

 

They stayed at that position for a moment.

 

"Yifan hyung, why you didn’t told me the truth?"

 

"I don't wanna make you hurt Jongdae. And, I don't wanna make you dis...," Kris can't finish his sentence when suddenly Jongdae cut him off with a simple kiss. It's innocent one, but have a deep meaning.

 

"Jongdae-ah, how could you?"

 

"Yifan hyung, just tell me everything from now on okay? I missed you so much this whole time. During your absence, I cried like a crazy. Just please promise me that you won't go this time?" Jongdae hug Kris.

 

"Yeah, I know."

 

"You should be here. In my side and in my heart."

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

Today EXO held their comeback. And their new single is the one Kris had created a long time ago. QUASIMODO.

 

Six member stood in a stage with a white tuxedo. They sing with their whole heart. After the day Jongdae know that Kris were healed from his deasease, he told every member about the whole situation.

 

Tao hug him after heard the explanation. Luhan and Xiumin just happy about the good news they heard. Yixing so happy to hear that they are in a serious relationship now. And they congratulating Jongdae about his new relationship with Kris. They are now lover.

 

Gaseum gadeukhan geudae heunjeok

 

Nareul sumshwigae haeyo

 

Dalbit chaegin bami modu muldeulmyeon

 

Hyeonal su eopneun gidarin da keutchi nalkayo

 

Gijeokeul bileo mutgo daphaeyo

 

Oh, geudae mamae datgo shipeun nal malhaji

 

Mothae shirin gureum dwiae garin byeolbitdeul cheoreom

 

Saranghae ipsul keutae maemdoldeon apeum gobaek modu

 

Keutnae nunmulae heulleo

 

Shimjangae datneun i hwasaleun

 

Ijen nae mom gatgaetjyo

 

Jukeul mankeum neomu apado

 

Nae mamae bakhin geudaereul kkeonal su eopnayo

 

Sarangiraseo nan sarangiraseo

 

Na geudael gatji mothaedo nae mami

 

Kkeutnae seulpeun inyeonae byeok apaegaromak hyeodo

 

Saranghae barabol suman itneun gosiramyeon

 

Geudaen nae jeonbunikka

 

Su maneun bam jisae uda

 

Nae nunmul gateun byeol i

 

Meotji anneun biga dwaemyeon

 

Gieokhaeyo naega saranghaetdan geol

 

Na geudael gatji mothaedo nae mami

 

Kkeutnae seulpeun inyeonae byeok apaegaromak hyeodo

 

Geudaereul Saranghae

 

Barabol suman itneun gosiramyeon

 

Geudaen nae jeonbunikka

 

Na geudael gatji mothaedo nae mami keutnae

 

(I need you)

 

Seulpeun inyeonae byeok apaegaromak hyeodo

 

(I'm trying not to cry over you, baby)

 

Saranghae barabol suman itneun gosiramyeon

 

(Neol saranghae, geudael saranghae)

 

Geudaen nae jeonbunikka

 

Himgyeopji anayo, oh no

 

Nae geudaera geudaenikka

 

Apado ulryeodo saranghae

 

IT'S ENOUGH FOR ME TO STAY BY YOUR SIDE,

 

IT'S ENOUGH FOR ME TO SEE YOUR SMILE EVERYDAY,

 

IT'S ENOUGH FOR ME TO HAVE YOU IN MY HEART,

 

AS LONG AS YOU ARE HAPPY,

 

NOTHING I CAN WISH FOR.

 

I LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT HAPPEN,

 

I LOVE YOU WITH WHOLE MY HEART,

 

I LOVE YOU TILL THE END OF TIME,

 

AND I WILL ALWAYS DO.

 

THE END

 

 

 

This fic inspired by Shinee's ballad song, Quasimodo. Like all of you know, Quasimodo is one of the character in novel and film. A character that describe about a true love. I hope you enjoy it.

 

please leave a comment.