angel from heaven

the one who never come back ; krisho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kris POV

 

 

" Annyoung Junmyeon , are you feeling well today ? "

 

I keep asking him the same question everyday I visited him . And the same answer would be written on his face . A vigorous nod . I pinched his button nose and the kid would scrunched his face in the most cutest way . Junmyeon then would ask me to lift him and we would stroll around the hospital lobby . The kid would wave at the most people that come to the hospital and then we would stop by the waffle shop . Junmyeon will choose the chocolate flavour waffle with cream topping and I will choose the coffee cream waffle . Later , he will ask me to bring him to the garden by the hospital and there , he will make the same puppy eyes to me to give him permission to play with the kids in the playround near the garden .

 

" Beware and don't make yourself too tired . " That was all I said to him before I put him on the ground , make him wear his shoes properly and watched him joined the bunch of kids . I let myself comfortable on the bench near the swing , observing and taking care the kid from far away . 

 

I learned so many things from Kim Junmyeon . That kid probably had bring too much values into mylife . 

 

The first time he registered himself to this grim reaper's place , he had weared the brightest smile that I ever seen . He jumped in his father embraced before launching himself on me and said " Hello doctor , you are handsome . Can we be friend so Junmyunie can be handsome like you too ? " How ironic . It should be me who said that . I want to be like him . Despite of the fact that the five years old kid had to bear the sickness that waiting to take his life forever , Kim Junmyeon would never fail to make me smile of his braveness . 

 

He was the type of kid that will never think negative about his life . With the abnormal cells that keep growing inside his brain , he never make his own heart upset . The kid will whisper to me each time we cuddled on his small bed , " Doctor Kris , I want to be healthy again so that I can grow up and be handsome like you . " And then he would kiss me right on my lips . Funny how I let my first kiss to be taken down by a cute five years old kid that suffered from brain cancer . And it would be much funniest thing ever if I bravely said that I had fallen in love with this kid . 

 

I watched him laughed and shouted happily , asking another kid to push him harder on the swing . It has make me cried everytime I see his dark pupils dilated when the nurse came into his room with the syringe , ready to inject him with the medicine . After all , Junmyeon will clung to me like a koala and balled his eyes out into my chest " Noooo I don't want to be inject ! No Doctor Kris ! Put that needle away ! " . Twenty minutes of coaxing him and three kisses to be stolen before the kid gav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter