Fighting!

Fighting!


 

Ilhoon was bored. It was obvious to anyone looking at him and Sehun had been watching him for a while. He would fiddle with his sleeves, tugging them as far down as they would go, just to the edge of his palms, and move in on the closest person he knew well enough to play with.


 

Watching Ilhoon lay his chin on Minhyuk's shoulder made Sehun scowl bitterly. When the older man caught Ilhoon's slender hands, he wrapped them around his waist. Ilhoon smiled warmly and Sehun made an irritated grunt, turning his eyes back onto his shoe laces, tying them angrily.


 

“You okay?” Luhan asked, standing nearby and pestering Xiumin; “You look a little...what's the word Minnie?”


 

“Jealous,” Xiumin muttered grumpily and tried to shake Luhan's hands off his shoulders, his cheeks were flushed with embarrassment and it made Luhan grin.


 

“I was going to say diarrheal, but that to,” Luhan hummed, wrapping Xiumin up in a back hug; “Why don't you go talk to him? I don't think he's participating in any events either.”


 

Sehun blinked, taken aback, before huffing out a sigh; “I can't just—there are fans and cameras everywhere. We can't be seen together.”


 

“Why not?” Xiumin grumbled; Luhan's eyes glinted with victory when Xiumin stopped trying to squirm free; “It isn't weird for idols to hang out at the Idol Olympics.”


 

“Yeah,” Luhan agreed; “as long as you two don't have on the victory line of the sixty meter dash, no one will think anything of it.”


 

“Look-!” Sehun stood sharply with a not small amount of anger; “It isn't as simple as that, okay?Just-” he bit his lip and turned his back to his band mates; “stay out of my business.”


 

“Sehun wait-” Luhan tried, but Sehun was already walking away.


 

Sehun tried very hard to shake Ilhoon from his mind. It was never as easy as it should have been and he found his eyes drifting back to the other man. Bitter envy twisted in Sehun's stomach when he saw Ilhoon playing around with some guy Sehun didn't care to know. The bright innocent smile on Ilhoon's face should have made Sehun happy, but the way the other man's hands were on Ilhoon's body had him only feeling anger.


 

Next to him, Tao was stretching and Sehun didn't have it in him to distract the man. He caught sight of Baekhyun moving to get a water by the locker rooms and decided to bother the older man; anything to get his mind off of Ilhoon.


 

“Yah! Hyung!” he shouted to get Baekhyun's attention; “Get me one!”


 

Baekhyun turned to Sehun and waved a water bottle, before sticking his tongue out. “Get it yourself!” the shorter man brushed Sehun off and chased after Suho.


 

Scowling, Sehun glanced back over his shoulder, toward Ilhoon and he was startled to see that his boyfriend was no where to be found. He snorted. He could hardly believe he was acting this way—Sehun wasn't the controlling type; Ilhoon could do whatever he wanted. It wasn't like Ilhoon would ever actually cheat on him anyway.


 

The vending machine took his money, but supplied him with no delicious bubble tea. All this work thinking and being jealous had made him really thirsty and he scowled deeply with a sigh. Leaning a hand against the wall, he scrubbed his palm over his face. He was so tired. It felt like he hadn't had a decent night's sleep in years. Oh yeah, he hadn't.


 

“Yah, you okay?” a hand fell to his shoulder and the other man's voice was sassy, but also concerned; Ilhoon was a master of that. Sehun relaxed under the touch of his lover; “You look a little-”


 

Ilhoon. Sehun tensed immediately.


 

“What...what are you doing?!” he snapped, swatting Ilhoon's hand away, glancing around to make sure that no one had seen them; “Why are you here?”


 

Ilhoon scowled, hands landing on his hips, and Sehun could see he was pissed. Under it though, Sehun knew Ilhoon was hurt. “I was asking if you're okay,” Ilhoon huffed, rolling his eyes; “I know you aren't deaf.”


 

“I thought we agreed not to-!” Sehun whispered sharply, eyes panning the crowd worriedly; “What if someone sees us?”


 

Ilhoon gave him an even, unreadable, look; “We are pretty much out of sight. It's not like we can't be seen talking. Minhyuk hyung and Tao hyung get to be friends, and we can't even have a conversation at the vending machine?”


 

“No,” Sehun responded tiredly; “We can't. Us together, you and me...we don't get to be like that. We can't just hang out. We are already risking so much just sneaking around like we do. The last thing we need is some stupid sasaeng bringing unneeded attention to us.”


 

Deflating a little, Ilhoon folded his arms and looked away; “Okay. Whatever. Can you move so I can get a drink then?”


 

Wordlessly, Sehun turned away. In the pit of his stomach, Sehun felt wrong. His hands clenched into fists as he tried to shake the image of Ilhoon's disappointment from his thoughts. That look on Ilhoon's face was burned into his mind.


 

Glancing back, Sehun couldn't stop himself from looking for Ilhoon. He caught sight of the other man's thin legs walking into the locker room with haste. It was a restricted area while any events were being held, so that meant Ilhoon really wanted to be alone...or really didn't. Something in Sehun's chest twisted and he decided he had to follow Ilhoon. He needed to make sure he as okay.


 

Before Sehun had a chance to take a step, another man, the same annoying man who had been picking on Ilhoon before, slipped into the locker room. Cursing under his breath, Sehun stood awkwardly between two teams, neither of which were his own, and fidgeted. The last thing he wanted was for Ilhoon to be mad at him, but they wouldn't exactly be alone to talk it out.


 

Not giving himself a chance to think better of it, Sehun made up his mind and hurried into the locker room. His eyes met Baekhyun's, and when his friend sent him a confused, annoyed look, Sehun force a big oblong grin and threw out a thumbs up. A look of utter disgust and horror flooded Baekhyun's features as he blushed dark red. He must have seen Ilhoon go in there too, Sehun chuckled to himself. Poor Baekhyun.


 

Closing the door behind him, Sehun was surprised that it was dark. Ilhoon hadn't the lights and neither had the other man. That seemed awfully...strange. Shrugging it off, Sehun stepped past the first rows of lockers, which belonged to A team, and that's when he heard it. There was a loud clang followed by an irritated grunt.


 

“Leave me alone,” that was Ilhoon's voice, Sehun recognized, and he sounded livid. It was hard to pinpoint exactly where it was coming from, but it didn't sound that close. Something about those words had a nervous knot twisting in Sehun's gut and he quickened his step.


 

“You like it, right?” that must have been the other man; “Come on, I know you want it.”


 

“No—get off!” Ilhoon demanded, but Sehun could tell he was afraid; “I said stop, !”


 

Sehun felt anger burn through his veins like fire; the situation was not unclear. “Ilhoonnie!” he shouted; “Where are you?” Just then he rounded a corner and found his lover.


 

Ilhoon's sweatshirt was open, jerked down his shoulders, and the shirt underneath was tousled just enough to expose his clavicle. Tears were threatening to fall from his eyes. One of the other man's hands was on his waist, fingers skimming up his shirt just enough to touch Ilhoon's skin, his other was holding one of Ilhoon's thin wrists in a brutally tight grasp. He was leaning into the crook of Ilhoon's neck, mouth inches from Ilhoon's flesh.


 

“S-Sehun?” Ilhoon stuttered desperately.


 

Sehun moved faster than the other man could and he hauled him away from Ilhoon with enough force to throw him into the row of lockers behind him. Immediately, Sehun caught the man up by his throat, squeezing without mercy, and stepped into his face. He growled.


 

“If you come near him again, I'll break your ing neck,” Sehun's eyes narrowed and when the man under him in a fractured gasp, Sehun's grip tightened ; “No one touches what's mine,” he leaned closer, slow and purposeful, as the man struggled to breathe; “and Ilhoon is mine.”


 

When the man nodded, red faced and crying, Sehun punched him square in the jaw and knocked him to the floor. He scrambled away, clutching his chin, and Sehun stepped over him, a deadly looming presence.


 

“Get out,” Sehun ordered, lowly; “now.” Hurrying to his feet, the man obeyed.


 

Then Sehun's demeanor completely changed. He turned, and Ilhoon was sitting on the floor. Quickly, Sehun knelt in front of him and caught up Ilhoon's face in his hands. Big, brown, sorrowful eyes slid up to his and Sehun tucked a lock of hair from Ilhoon's forehead.


 

“Are you okay?” Sehun's thumbs Ilhoon's cheekbones; “Ilhoon...Did he hurt you?”


 

“No,” Ilhoon said at length, blinking away his emotions; “I'm fine,” he pushed himself from Sehun's hold and to his feet, immediately straightening his clothes; “I was just caught off guard is all. I never thought he could-” Ilhoon swallowed thickly; “I thought we were friends.”
“Apparently he didn't;” Sehun retorted bitterly and stood, catching Ilhoon's hand. His heart soared when Ilhoon leaned into him as he kissed the smaller man's cheek; “I'm so sorry, jagiya.”


 

“Yeah well,” Ilhoon sighed huffily but it sounded too much like a sniffle for Sehun's liking; “So am I.”


 

“For what? You never apologize,” Sehun snorted, catching Ilhoon around the shoulders and pulling him into a small embrace—an embrace Ilhoon immediately fell into.


 

“He kissed me,” Ilhoon's voice made the tiniest crack and Sehun tensed; “I-I didn't...I'm sorry.”


 

“Stop,” Sehun grabbed Ilhoon's biceps and gently pushed him back enough for theirs eyes to meet. A tear slipped down Ilhoon's cheek and he quickly looked away, wiping it on his sleeve. Sehun's fingers settled on Ilhoon's chin and tipped him back to Sehun's focus; “Don't apologize for anything that did—it was his fault not yours.”


 

“Will you still,” this was one of those very rare moments where Ilhoon allowed his vulnerability to show and he looked down, away from Sehun, biting his lip; “want to kiss me?”


 

“Always,” Sehun didn't even hesitate, touching his forehead to Ilhoon's; “I will always want you, Ilhoonie. You are mine,” Ilhoon relaxed into Sehun; “and I am yours.”


 

Ilhoon smiled, inhaling slowly to calm himself, and gripped the back of Sehun's neck. The lean muscles under Sehun's fingertips flexed as Ilhoon forced him closer; “Then show me.”


 

With a gentle smile, Sehun caught Ilhoon's lips in a chaste kiss. It was soft and warm, loving; so much unlike their usual lust driven make out sessions. When Sehun broke the contact, he followed it up by planting fluttering kisses over the sharp contour of Ilhoon's jaw. His hot breath ghosted Ilhoon's ear and Ilhoon hummed out a pleased moan.


 

“I will show you Ilhoon,” Sehun promised quietly, lips pecking Ilhoon's neck; “because I love you.”


 

Then he pulled away and out of Ilhoon's grasp. Ilhoon made a disappointed sound, sending Sehun unintended puppy eyes but Sehun didn't give the shorter man a chance to speak. Scooping up Ilhoon's hand, Sehun tugged him toward the door.


 

“Later. Right now,” Sehun led them toward the entrance of the locker room and Ilhoon followed; “we are going to do something crazy.”
Ilhoon quirked an amused brow and smirked; “Oh, and what's that?”


 

“It's simple. We,” Sehun stepped outside into the lights and crowds and pulled Ilhoon along with him; “are going to hang out.”


 

Blinking in surprise, Ilhoon jerked himself free of Sehun's hand; “What if someone—they will see!”


 

Sehun slid his fingers back into Ilhoon's palm, blushing a little despite himself when Ilhoon smiled brightly, and he shrugged; “Then let them.”