As Long As We Try

As Long As We Try

Eric throws his body on his softy bed. Face buried on his fluffy pillow. He is exhausted. For more than an hour he tried the best thing he must to do as a man, making babies. It was a hard work, but it worth for every second of it.

 

He shifted his head to the right and met with his spouse’s back. The pale skin, which feels so soft under his finger, is full of sweat. Make it shines brightly under the light of full moon from big windows on their bedroom. For two years he never stopped to admire the softness of it. He loved it. He worshipped it.

 

“Babe…” Eric moved closer to the latter. He kissed his lover back, tasted a salty scent of his sweat. A sudden excited feeling burst out when his nose touch it. He is ready for the next round. He on some spots he knew his spouse would enjoy it while tasting a tasty scent of his sweat.

 

“Stop Eric… I don’t want anymore.” The owner of body that Eric protested.

 

“But we haven’t succeed. We must try” Eric coaxed his lover while kissing the neck, traced the skin under the jaw and moved to its ear,

 

“Ya!” his lover smacked Eric’s built chest. “When I say no… it means no. No hiding meaning” Glaring to the most stubborn man alive. “And since when…” he sighed. “Since when is the man could bear a baby? Ya… you stupid Eric!”

 

“Just tell me pilkyo, does you dislike kids or dislike making baby?”

 

“Ya!!! You even asked me that question? Are you crazy?”  

 

=====================================================================================================================