First Couple ~

Saving forever for you. (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 months had passed. Qri decided to transfer to Hyomin and Eunjung’s university while Jiyeon begged her father to make a branch of her cake shop in korea, and she also transferred to the same university   and took patisserie, so she can have more knowledge about baking. Jiyeon didn’t want to leave not because of Qri, it’s because she’s getting close to Eunjung, she’s starting to forget her feelings to Qri, and started having feelings to Eunjung, but she doesn’t show it to her.

 

Eunjung knew about the accident that Jiyeon got into, and confirmed that she is the same girl that she had been waiting for, but it was just recent so she hadn’t brought Jiyeon to the park, and she hadn’t told her the story yet. Hyomin on the other side, was getting scared of the fact that Jiyeon and Eunjung might end up together.

 

Qri,Eunjung ,Hyomin and Jiyeon became close too, and they also met two couple in their university Boram and Soyeon. These two couple know everything about them, starting from Qri being inlove with Hyomin, and Hyomin with Eunjung and Eunjung with Jiyeon, and also Jiyeon having feelings for Eunjung. They are pretty good at keeping secrets and giving advices, and they don’t want to interfere with their friends’ love life, though it really sounds stupid, they just let them be and wait for them to have the guts to confess to each other.

 

~ OT6’ lounge

 

“ Hey where’s the Eunyeon couple again !?” Boram shouted to the other three people in the room.

 

“ I don’t know, cuddling with each other I guess. “ Soyeon tease and they laugh except for Hyomin.

 

“ You know those two are really obvious! Why can’t they just date each other already! For God’s sake, that Baekgu is so lame, and that Dino is so oblivious that Eunjung is inlove with her!“ Qri grunted.

 

“ yeah right! “ The couple said in unison, while Hyomin is starting to feel jealous again.

 

“ Uhm, I’m just gonna go get some drinks for us, what do you guys want ? “ Hyomin said while opening the door and the three girls, told her what they want, then she left.

 

“ Hey guys, Help me out. “ Qri whispered to the tom and Jerry couple.

 

“ With what ? “

 

“ I’m gonna confess to Hyomin. “

 

“ FINALLY!!” Boram  said while jumping out of joy.

 

Then Qri told them the plan before Hyomin arrives.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

 

Eunjung brought Jiyeon with her at the park, she’s planning on telling her about their past. She doesn’t really care how she’ll react, but all she know is she can’t keep it a secret anymore.

 

“ Unnie! Where are we ? “ Jiyeon said while scanning the place. “ Why does this place look so familiar ? “

 

Eunjung smiled at her face, atleast a piece of memory, still remains in her.

 

Jiyeon’s POV

 

Eunjung took me to a familiar park, I can’t help but feel guilty while walking around here, but I don’t know the reason why. Ugh this is so frustrating! Eunjung sits on a bench, and she pulled me down to her lap. I blushed with her action.

 

“ Yah! There are lots of people here! Is this really necessary? “   I asked her and she laugh at me. “ Why are you laughing!?”

 

“ It’s just that, you stole my line. You’re supposed to say that the bench is not as soft as my lap “

I furrow my fore head, why does those lines sound so familiar !?

 

“ Pabo, Why would I say that ? you’re the one who made me sit on your lap “ I said, Eunjung is acting weird.

 

“ You used to say that 6 and a half years ago. But I guess people do change, or maybe it’s because of your amnesia. “

 

“ What are you talking about Eunjung !? “ I’m starting to get confuse cause of her.

 

“ it was six years and a half years ago, I met this wonderful girl  -- “ Before she could finish, I stood up and she looked at me confusedly.

 

“ If you just brought me here to tell a story about your dream girl or ex girlfriend well, You’re just wasting my time! “ I heard her chuckle and pulled me back to her lap.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter