Moa's addition and the big news.

Kiss me again.

I walked to the center of the stage where there was a microphone.
- Soo.. Your name is Moa. One of the guys said, it was Soohyun.
He was handsome and I couldn’t resist to start blushing when he pronounced my name. It was so cute.
- Umm.. Yes. I was so nervous that I first didn’t even remember my name at first.
- Well it doesn’t stand anything else about you than your name and your age in our papers. So where are you from? He asked.
What? Did it just stand my name and my age in the papers? Had I’ve been so dumb that I didn’t write anything more..? Then I remembered. It wasn’t I that had filled in my papers, it was Felicia and Melinda.
- I’m originally from Sweden but now I live in Seoul.
- Is all the cute dancers from Sweden now days? A guy said and giggled, it was Kevin. He had light brown hair, looked very young and a little feminine but he had a wonderful smile and was with no doubt the cutest of the guys.
- It appears so..  It was Kiseop that answered. I didn’t even have to look at him. I could recognize that voice anywhere.
I’ve had a crush on him since the first time I saw him on TV, I know that it’s not really real love but it felt so anyway. And now when I saw him this close up my heart started to pound harder and harder.
I bit my lip and tried to concentrate.
- Isn’t it enough talking now..? This is an addition not a tea party. Someone growled. It was Eli. His attitude didn’t really surprise me. He’d always seemed a little grumpy and impudent.  
- Yeah maybe you’re right Eli. Soohyun said.
Then he looked at me with a smile on his lips.
- You can start you performance now. He said.
- Oh ok.
I backed a bit and raised my hand up, it was a sign for that they should start my music. And then I started dancing. I forgot that I was standing on stage in front of one of my favorite groups. And all my nervousness disappeared. Now it was just me and my dancing.

When I’d finished my performance no one said anything. They all just looked at me.  I couldn’t tell if they were amazed or bored. I got nervous again.
Dongho was the first to speak.
- Woow.. That was amazing! He said.
I couldn’t resist to start giggle. His expression was priceless.
- Yeah it was good. AJ said.
- Yeah. The others agreed.
- You can go now. We let you know the decision when the additions are over. Eli said and this time he sounded kind of nice and I actually think he smiled.

- So Moa how did it go? Felicia asked when I got of stage.
- Well Dongho Really liked it and the others said that I was good.. So very good I guess. I said and smiled big.
- So, now it’s just to wait and see. Melinda said.
 Yeah.. Now it’s just to wait and see.

One hour later all the dancers (that haven’t already been sent home) got called to the stage.
I, Felicia and Melinda held hands. We were extremely nervous.
- Hi everyone. We all have now come to a decision of witch girls who will be our new backup dancers. But before we tell you that we have to tell you another thing.. Soohyun said when all the girls where on stage.
- You guys have been told that we seek 6 dancers right? Kevin asked friendly.
- Yes… Everyone said wonderingly.
- Well you got wrong information. We just need 3. AJ said.
- WHAT!? That means that it’s just a 50 50 chance that we all 3 get the job! Felicia whispered.
- If even that. Melinda groaned.
- Hey! Don’t be pessimistic now. We’re all amazing. Of course we gonna get the job! I said to try to cheer them up. And I truly hope that I weren’t lying.
And surprisingly I weren’t.

 __________________________________________________________

Well this is my second chapter. I'm not really a good writer, but I hope you guys like it.
And sorry for all grammar and spelling mistakes .