Chapter 1

When the Heart Speaks

 

 

Chapter One: The Routine

 

 

The sun shone through the window and thin curtain, waking a young lad from his peaceful sleep. He groaned, tugging his warm blanket and hid under it, blocking the glaring sunlight from his pretty face.

 

Today was the beginning of summer holiday, which meant it was still too early to wake up. Being a teenager, all he wanted to do was spending the whole day sleeping in his soft bed for replacing those countless days of sleepless night during school days. It’s not like he had things to do after all. Well…except for finding a new reason to start a fight with that freaking bastard next room…or should he called husband? Yes, definitely the worst husband ever.

 

Are you curious of why was Sehun married to Kim Jongin? No? Lets just say they were both.. fools. We all know they were biggest rival – whether in sport, education, and even popularity. They had never been good to each other and they always shot a hateful glare whenever they met. However, on that one fateful day, everything changed. And now they were bound for live in the name of marriage because of a bet; a very stupid one.

 

But let’s just keep it as a secret for now, okay?

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

Jongin yawned and rubbed his eyes tiredly. He stumbled toward the kitchen while muttering how much he hated Oh Sehun for waking him up with just a dream. Guess what kind of dream he had?

 

Sehun in his ridiculously colorful outfit that he thought he just saw a rainbow in human version with a totally goofy and creepy smile at the same time. Not to mention the way his eyes twinkling in excitement as he flipped the small, ugly wings on his back, leaving a trail of sparkling gold dust that reminded him of nauseating fairytale stories. And he was rudely awake when the fairy version of Sehun bit him hard for saying his cook taste bad (not that he knew how he got to the younger’s tiny cottage and why he was there at the first place). What a nightmare!

 

He woke with a jolt and he was sweating, a lot. He was grateful that he had finally free from that hell hole which was too bright for his liking and full of odd, disgusting creatures. The first thing he did was examined his whole body, making sure that he was still normal. And he sighed in relief when he saw nothing like wings or strange outfit like he had in his dream. But it was replace by anger when he realized that it was only 9 in the morning. It was too freaking early!

 

Damn Sehun!

 

And now here he was, sitting in the kitchen with a glass of strawberry milk in his hand. His eyes were barely open and his hair was messy and if you watch close enough, you could see a thread of saliva was threatening to fall from the corner of his mouth. He looked like an old, lonely man who had just lost his precious wifey that he couldn’t even take care of himself. What would his fans thought if they ever saw him in this state? Darn his reputation. Plus, no one would find him here except Sehun.

 

Speaking of the devil, where is him? He thought dazedly as he took a sip of his favorite milk without thinking of washing his face first. Seriously, that’s gross!

 

The very next second, he choked and spilled his milk in disguise when the spicy taste savoring his taste bud. Since when the sweet, creamy and tasty strawberry milk became so…nasty? He wiped his mouth with a tissue as he glared at the milk.

 

Oh Sehun, it must be him. He thought. How dare he touched my girlfriend! That whiny wimp.

  

Without wasting any more second, he sprinted toward Sehun’s room with fury.  

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

Sehun was still in his bed, deep in slumber. The thick blanket covered his whole body except for his face. However, he was awakened by sudden loud knocks, followed by some brutal kicks on his door. He ignored it and tried to sleep again because he was not in the mood to get into a morning fight with Jongin. You should’ve knew what kind of person Jongin was, Oh Sehun. He was not the type who gave up easily.

 

The sound stopped for a while and the latter thought the older had finally leaved him at peace. But he was completely wrong. The door swung opened not a minute after that, revealing a very mad Jongin that the younger thought looked more like a mad Lucifer. He quickly grabbed his fluffy pillow and hastily threw it at his so-called-husband-face when the latter made his way toward his bed. And he threw more when Jongin kept his steady pace toward him with a burning rage in his eyes. He was not afraid, okay? He was just surprised. What a nice way to wake him up.   

 

“What did you put in my drink, git?”

 

Sehun visibly turning pale as the elder clutched his frail shoulder. Damn it. Okay, he was afraid right now because he never saw Jongin this mad. What should he do?

 

He tried to push the tanned skin guy away but everyone could tell that Jongin was stronger, right? And they ended up falling onto Sehun’s bed, wrestling like they always did at school before. They pulled and pushed and kicked and punched. But don’t worry because this was one of their routine. And it wasn’t as bad as it sounded. Their fight was never enough to leave a bruise! They were such a coward.

 

And not long after that, they were both panting and sprawling on the bed with tangled limbs.

 

“ you, Sehun. I hate you so damn much that I wanted to kill you right now and chop your body into 97 parts and give my dog your meat” Jongin mumbled.

 

Sehun laughed mockingly. His beautiful laughter vibrated through the elder’s body as his head placed right on Jongin’s broad chest. They never noticed how intimate they seemed in this position – Jongin’s left hand wrapped nicely around the younger’s waist and their fingers’ intertwined. They appeared like a young, romantic, and sickeningly sweet couple. But of course they were both too oblivious on how their current position was. They were just fighting. How could they ended up in this state?

 

A girly squeal interrupt the calm atmosphere. And there, in front of the open door, standing a male with a huge grin on his small face. His deer like eyes were glittering mischievously.

 

“Wow! You two have finally make out?”

 

.

.

.

 

And now came the problem. 

 

 


 

a/n: Firstly, thank you for all subbies and thanks for upvoting and commenting. Sorry I took time to updating this. So, this is pretty short and I hope I can write longer. But I think this is enough for the beginning. Let me know what do you think about this story, alright? Do comment and upvotes if you think this story deserve it ^^ 

(p.s: I'm sorry if I'm not replying to your comment because sometime I don't know what to write back (?) but I do read the comments you leave in the previous chap)