Yura/C.A.P (Teen Top)

↑girl's day ships dump↓ [discontinued?]

“Minsoo~,” Yura called as she peeked her head into the room of her boyfriend’s. He didn’t answer her, instead continued on sleeping. Annoyed, she slightly pouted and stepped into the room, quickly making her way to the bed. She ripped the blankets off him. “It’s time to get up!”

                Minsoo didn’t even flinch. He kept soundly sleeping, or he at least pretended to be. Yura knew that he was a light sleeper and was faking this. Lazy probably didn’t feel like getting out of bed. Yura leaned down so that her face was mere millimeters away from his.  

                “Do you need me to give you a wake up kiss~?”  She said in a cutesy voice. She saw the corners of his mouth twitch as he still pretended to be sleeping. She inched closer. “But I’m not going to.” Her voice changed into a deeper, teasing voice. She flicked his nose.

                Suddenly, he grabbed onto her hand and held it, lacing his fingers. “Don’t do that,” he mumbled in a sleepy voice. He made their hands plop down on the mattress.

                It was silent between them for a few moments before Minsoo spoke up again, “come lay with me.”

                “…alright, alright.”

                He moved over to make room for Yura and she climbed into bed, lying comfortably next to him. Muscular arms wrapped around her thin frame, pulling her closer to his body.

                “This is nice,” Minsoo hummed and kissed Yura on her forehead. She agreed and the two of them ended up cuddling with each other instead of going out like they originally planned. 


cry. i just love teenday so much. they were my first pairings and just sigh!!! bless who ever hired yura and c.a.p to star in wheesung's mv together lol.