devilish angel

BL Academy

Today's the day, huh?

 

Luhan woke up at 8 o'clock sharp. He didn't know why or how even, considering he stayed up until 2 am to watch the second season of Sekaiichi Hatsukoi.

 

OH MY GOD. I just love love loove that anime! I love Takano and Onodera! <3 :3 Just how freaking tsundere can Onodera get?! Ahhh~! My heart goes doki doki for them. Finally they are together though, after how many freaking times Onodera denied his feelings. Even after they had . How do people have and then not know they are in a relationship?! That's stupid. Ugh but Ritsu's wife. She can get ran over by a bunch of deer.

 

Luhan angrily pouts to himself. Murmurs of , go away. youre not needed nor will you ever be needed. the moment i saw you in the anime i knew i wanted to kill you. awsjhdegdfeuyjfjrd die.

 

AGAIN, past Luhan's weird obsession with anime...

 

He did a pretty, somewhat, normal morning routine. Emphasize the normal.

 

He brushed his teeth, occasionally humming the opening of the Junjou Romantica anime.

Sono te hanase naide, hanase naide... boku ga, sobani iru kara..

 

He tried to sing along while brushing his teeth, but it ended up like this:

"ASHBJA DA SHANASIDESKJBZ... SHANAJSHIDBZ... POKU BA DOUBA NI---" But that was all he could manage before he started choking.

 

"W-W-Waaaahteerr"  He sounded like Spongebob in that one episode where he went to Sandy's dome but forgot his water helmet and almost died. He reached around the sink, grabbing what he thought was the cup filled with water. Boy, was he dead wrong. But he chugged the entire thing down in record time, without realizing his fatal mistake.

 

He was relieved for .1 seconds before he realized that what he just chugged down was mothering mouthwash.

Why why WHY in the mother ing world did I buy mother ing MINT FLAVOR. That burns! Luhans tears fell down his face like Niagara Falls. The burn in his throat was like drinking just-made noodle water but 1000x times worse.

 

The pain is real.

 

He reached around the counter, more like spazzing around the counter, looking for the cup of water. Only then did he realize that his cup of water fell on the ground. Oh so that was the sound I heard before... Luhan had a .01 realization moment before he was reminded that he was still choking, by the stinging sensation in his throat.

 

askdhjsdkfs, why why why is the universe so cruel to me TTATT;  

 

He looks down at the faucet with bloodshot eyes, he didn’t want to do it this way, but it seemed like it was the only way.

 

He bend down, his face a near centimeter away from the faucet. He the water, and started drinking the filtered water through there.

 

Jesus christ I bet I look like a dog right now... >///< Luhan cringed at himself.

 

Water splashed all over his face and his home clothes. He cringed at the feeling of wet and cold water touching his bare skin, the combination of the clothes and water making it feel definitely extra weird.

 

Once he was done drinking like a dog, he stood up straight, cleaned everything, and  left the bathroom without ever looking up at the mirror because he didn't want to see the embarrassment that was his morning.


 

Luhan’s choice of clothing was okay, in a means to say that it was actually normal clothes and not cosplay. His shirt was a beige color that complimented his pale alabaster skin. His jeans were navy colored that cut off at the ankles, and he chose to compliment the outfit with a snug, burgundy-colored cardigan.  

 

Luhan went to the bathroom to take a brush, combing his brown hair to perfection before doing the next step, makeup. Not like he needs it but he persists on looking good all the time and tuning a lot of heads. He slaps on a bit of foundation and sharpened the flick of his eyeliner to give him the sharp, cat eye look.

 

Once he was done, he gave himself on overlook in his mirror and, wow I look so good, even I would myself. lol. He grabbed his bag and rummaged through it to find the thing he absolutely needed to actually be able to get to the place he needed to go. The directions.

 

“Where the did I put that?!” The boy shouted as he shook his man purse in the air. A lot of things fell out. A lot of things that were of no importance to Luhan at the moment.

 

His favorite manga fell out, accompanying that was his figurine of Luffy from One Piece. His kyuubi shaped wallet sundered down and he was surprised, he was actually trying to find that for a while now. His iphone fell, exposing the phone case of Aomine and Kuroko kissing. Fortunately for him, it fell on his limited edition dakimakura pillow of Hibiki Kuze from Devil Survivor 2: the Animation. Out of all the things that came out of his purse, the directions were no where to be found.

 

“ARGH! ASKJFHSKDJFHL!!!” Luhan shouted jumbled words as he ran around his living room, his kitchen, the guest room, the bathroom. “I should’ve typed it in my phone instead of on a piece of paper!!!” Hindsight bias poured into through Luhan’s body, “I knew I would’ve lose it!”

 

He ran up and down and basically turned all of his house (excluding his room) upside down. It was already way past time for the meeting, and Luhan felt like he was going to cry.

 

He solemnly walked in the hallway, his head hung low as he passed rooms he’s already checked before. It wasn’t until he reached his own room that he realized he didn’t check it. His face contorted into a combination of the ‘deer-in-headlights’ look, shock, revelation, and astoundment because he is so stupid for not even checking his own room.

 

He thundered into his room and that’s when he found it. Neatly placed in his bed. He doesn’t really know when he did that or how it is just on his bed, there so perfectly, but he thanks the Lord anyways.

 

“There you are!” He exclaims as he grabs his keys and bolts out of his room at super fast speed. He races down the stairs, grabs his man purse, and dashes to the garage. He would bike, with his Yowamushi Pedal Onoda Sakamichi figurine but he doesn’t have the time to bike to a place 40 minutes away.

 

He opens the garage door and rushes into his car, almost dropping his man purse and all of it’s contents (again), “Oh !” he curses as he slams the door of his car a little bit too hard that the water he placed on the dashboard fell onto his jeans, “ . WHO PUT THAT WATER THERE. WHY DID I DO THIS TO MYSELF!?!” He shrieked.

 

“Ahh! Whatever!” He didn't have anymore time to spare because trying to find the directions already wasted 10 minutes, and he was already past fashionably late. He threw the cup on the  ground and started the engine. He took a look at his Kuroko No Basket Kise Ryouta good luck figurine.

 

“Please give me luck, Kisecchi~ !<3” He cheered as he backed out of the garage. He rolled down all the windows fully, hoping that it would dry his pants quickly and drove off. “ ” curses the boy when he checks the time; 12:02. “ .” He is supposed to be there by 12. And it doesn’t help that the drive there is 40 minutes long.

 

“Shouldn’t have taken the job…” Luhan mutters under his breath, “too much ing stress and it’s not even my first day yet.” He sighs miserably, stepping on the gas pedal.

 

He sped on the freeway, vaguely wondering why there are no police and how he is not arrested but that is replaced by the feeling of gratefulness that there is no police right now. “Praise the Lord.”

 

Speaking of , he took out the directions.

 

BL ACADEMY

12456 Ave.

Seoul, South Korea

xxx-xxx-xxxx

 

“Bl Academy…” He mutters to himself. Sounds like a nice school. So why aren’t there enough teachers? He scrunches his cute button nose. “12456 Ave. That’s just right around the corner, isn’t it?” Luhan’s question to himself is answered as his GPS, Daichi-kun’s, robotic voice spoke, “Yes, it is. Turn right right now and in 50 km, the school should be in sight.”

 

Luhan jumped a little, he shouldn’t have had the volume up so loud. But he thanks his GPS with a ‘thank you very much daichi-kun~ <3” before turning a sharp right, the two rubik cube plushies on his rear view mirror gravitating to the left because of the force.

 

And true to Daichi-kun’s directions, the school is in view. Like how could it now be in view, it is so huge. Luhan almost forgets to press the brakes because he was so in awe at the school. Stepping on the brake so hard he could have broken it but thank the Lord he didn’t, he misses the chance to run right into a tree.

 

“Phew!!!” Luhan beams, happy that he didn’t die.  


He opens the car door, content that his pants have dried completely, he grabs his man purse and waves a small goodbye to his Kise Ryouta figurine, “Bye Kise~! Wish me luck!” Luhan smiles wide. “…Oh… but I hope this school isn’t weird…” He adds with a small pout and slightly worried look.

The worried look is soon replaced with a shaken expression as he just remembered that he is not only overly late but that no matter how fast he ran he won’t make it. He might as well be fired already. He hopes to the high heavens that the principle will still let him work and get money. He said that they needed more staff and if I’m gone then that will mean they have less staff so they shouldn’t fire me Luhan tried to pep talk himself.

 

Luhan speeds through the school. He already got a map of the school when the principle sent him the letter. But still, he couldn’t help but be lost because the school is just so damn big! He walked through the school for no less than five minutes and he’s already having a heart attack.

He passed by many classes with very surprising subjects being taught. He examined one poster from the classroom’s window. “A-… b-b-??!!” He whispered shrieked, his face contorted into one of horror and shock. A very descriptive photo was shown next to the sign and Luhan can feel the cardiac arrest approaching.

He backed up, his hand holding his chest. He jumped when he backed up into another classroom window. “Submission 101; How to prepare for Penetration” Luhan was about to faint. “O-Oh, my god. What did I get myself into...?” He whispered breathlessly, his eyes popping out of it’s sockets when a photo of a and an was shown, the way to close to the for Luhan’s liking.

 

With a shriek, he ran away from there, running as fast as his little legs could carry him. He hadn’t even noticed he ran into somebody until he crash-landed on the cement floor. “Ouch, ahh…” He moaned painly, rubbing his .

 

A hand was extended but Luhan failed to notice as his eyes were shut from the pain of his impacting with hard cement. The man awkwardly coughed, “Uhh.. do you need help?”

 

Luhan looked up and he swore he saw an angel. A devilishly handsome angel. “O-Oh, y-yeah…” The blonde said, accepting the hand gratefully given to him. He looked up at the boy and just stared. His jawline was sharp, that was one thing Luhan noticed right away. Uwah, it’s so chiseled. Is he a god or something?! His facial features were perfect, without a flaw. His eyes looked so cold, but it just accentuated the hot aura he was basically oozing. His dark brown pushed back hair made Luhan weak in the knees and just oh my god. What anime is he from??!!!

 

Luhan was too into his fangirl mode to hear anything, so when he felt a slight shake on his body, that was when he realized that holy his hands are around me. Talk about hands omg!!! To say the least, Luhan was aroused by big hands. It was such a turn on that those hands would touch him in all the right places. hold him, make him feel safe and what the am I saying???! WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT THINGS LIKE THIS? AM I GAY? AM I AN UKE IN A BL ANIME???

 

Luhan had a mental breakdown and if it wasn’t for the arms around him he would’ve ‘OTL’ed right at that moment.

 

“Hey, are you okay?” Luhan hears the husky voice ask him and holy I think I just ed in my pants. Luhan could feel his legs already turn into jelly and his face heat up 10000x times its normal temperature.

 

“Y-Yes.  Oh,  I-I’m sorry.” Luhan apologizes, unraveling from the man’s hold and sporting a major blush. He hears the man chuckle and he swear to the Lord that he must’ve been a saint in his past life because he doesn’t even know how he was cursed with such a spectacular accident.

 

The man stares fondly at Luhan and said boy quickly averts the gaze.

 

“So, do you need help? I haven’t seen you around here, you look kind of new.” The man says with a smile. Luhan forgets all about the school and what happened there the past 5 minutes because an angel. An angel is smiling right in front of me I think I’m going to go blind.

 

“Y-Yeah, I’m a new teacher h-here. And, uhm, I-I need to go to the principal’s office for a meeting…” Luhan trails off, glancing up at the man towering above him. “I can take you there if you need to!” The taller male beams and Luhan smiles a full smile that day, completely forgetting that he is overdue late, also the fact that this school is a gay school.