Five Seasons

Over The Year

SPRING

Spring meant renew. School start again and Ravi was reluctant to go as usual. While having to deal with people flirting with him, he have to put up with "friends" because of his parents. They think it'll help him if he known lots of other important people when he take over his Appa's company.

Ravi put on fake smiles and stay around people he absolutely think are stuck up spoil brats. The only reason he didn't wish to be home school is because of one boy.

Hyuk is his name. The quiet one that sit in the back of the classroom. He alway sit in the same spot, under the big tree, for every lunch. The boy fascinate Ravi for some reason. The way he would read by himself with his big glasses captivate Ravi. But no one come near him because they don't want to socialize with a social care student. He only got into the most private school in South Korea through a scholarship and grades.

"Ravi, what are you looking at?" Kai ask me.

"Nothing, I'm just tired," I answer.

"Why?" He smirk. "Didn't you get enough sleep last night."

"No I did," I ignore the look he gave me. "I got to go, see ya guys later."

When I was finally away from them brats, I start walking to my secret spot. The same spot I go to look at Hyuk without anyone interruption. 

Today, Hyuk change his hair color to deep red. It look good on him but I still prefer his blonde cotton candy-like hair. I smile seeing he is alone again and reading his books. Call me possessive but I prefer Hyuk being with me or no one else. I keep on watching him and been so engross in it that I didn't notice he is staring back. Oh sh*t.

Hyuk wasn't at the tree today, he hasn't been for three weeks since he spotted me. Did I scare him off? Oh god let my angel still be here. What if he change school? What am I going to do?

"So you're still try to stalk me."

I look behind and found Hyuk staring at me those bored eyes. He moved closer and we start to have a staredown.

"Why?"

"Uh?"

"Why did you stalk me?"

"I don't know," I answer. "You just seem really intresting to watch."

"Fine."

"Bwoh?!?!"

"You can watch me, but if I get in trouble or anything, you better stop," Hyuk slowly walk away. "Let hope your popular friends doesn't make fun of you for stalking the social care kid."

"I don't care about them," Ravi ran up next to Hyuk. 

Thats how the whole thing start. Ravi end up following Hyuk everywhere for two weeks straight, like a lost puppy. Sometime Ravi would hold Hyuk's hand and/or pull the younger boy closer but Hyuk never say anything. It make the older boy really happy to be able to stay this close to his crush. Life is getting better and better.

 

SUMMER

Summer meant the highest point in a person life. For Ravi, it is the moment he went on his knee and ask Hyuk to go out with him. 

"Hyuk, please go out with me," Ravi ask when he and Hyuk is hanging out in the park near Hyuk's house and away from the rich estates. "Say yes please."

"Ravi, get up people are looking," Hyuk's face turn red as he notice his neighbors watch them with amusing eyes. "Please get up, there are people I know here."

"Not until you say yes," Ravi pouted.

"B-But-um- Fine," The younger boy sigh. "Yes I'll go out with you."

Ravi jump up immediately and lift Hyuk up into a hug. People cheers around them. Unlike the type of people Ravi know all his life, these people are better and the best is they didn't judge him a dn Hyuk when they kiss in public. Instead they would aww and tell them how cute they are together, causing Hyuk to blush red.

Having Hyuk as his boyfriend for a day was literally more exciting for Ravi then spending more exciting then three weeks in Bermuda with his rich friends. The younger boy was literally everything Ravi had dream of. He's cute, adorable, and so y. Sometime, Ravi would have naughty thought about Hyuk but he alway respect the younger boy. Try imagine how exciting he was when Hyuk as him to stay the night, alone together. Of course, that night, they made love and they did it for a while too.

RAIN

Rainy season is when things start going downward. People at school give Ravi and Hyuk look whenever they walk by. Ravi ignore those look but Hyuk is alway uncomfortable with those stare especially the murder glare from girls and boys who like Ravi. 

"Ignore them, Yeobo," Ravi would alway say. 

The students would never do anything to either of them but their harsh comments hurt Hyuk greatly.

"Why is he with Ravi?"

"God, he must have blackmail Ravi or something."

"Ravi probably just pity him and ask him out, he prop ably will dump the social care kid soon."

Each and every sentences and words goes right into Hyuk memories. He would cry at night because of it, of course when Ravi isn't around. Ravi alway say what he and Hyuk was real and special, but Hyuk thought if it's so special then why does everyone try to stop it. 

"Hey social care kid," Hyuk saw a group of girls wave at him. "Come over here."

Hyuk was hestitate at first but he slowly walk over. He was waiting for Ravi. The girls is probably going to say stuff to him. He endure it so Ravi doesn't have to hear it. Hyuk is scare that if Ravi her those words, he might believe it and left him. 

"Why are you still hanging around Ravi-oppa?"

"I-I-I-"

"Don't even speak," The leader of the group slap him. "I don't want your pathetic excuses. You better leave Ravi soon or else."

When they left, Hyuk feel his legs give way and he collapse into the ground. His tears fall continuously. 

FALL

Fall is the start of something old. Rumor spread fast but bad rumor spread faster. The new of Ravi dating a social care kid soon reach his parents ear, more specifically his Umma. Of course being every stuck-up, selfish, and filthy rich parents out there, Ravi's umma force him to break up with Hyuk. And of course, like every rebellious, hormonal, and hard-headed teenagers in the world, he say no. Ravi was very close to running away from home. He even ask Hyuk to let him stay with him, but Hyuk told Ravi that he should do what his umma wanted. The older boy was shock to hear that from his lover. The true is Hyuk had been bullied and beat up by Ravi's admirers for a while now. He never told Ravi, even when the older boy ask, Hyuk would alway say he fall by accident.

Ravi's Umma hired guard to go with Ravi to make sure he is no where near Hyuk and vice versa. The two boy miss each other but they couldn't do anything about it. The bullying stop but now the pain of not having each other around start to be unbearable. Ravi would lay in bed every night thinking about Hyuk and what he's doing right now and Hyuk would do the same. Life start to turn colorless eventhough around them is abundant with color.

"Ravi honey, wake up," Ravi slowly open his eyes only to see his Appa all dress up. It only mean one thing, dinner party.

Over the time of his and Hyuk separation, Ravi would fall asleep after doing homeworks, in the late afternoon. His Umma or one of the maids would wake him up for dinner and then he will go back to sleep. But it seem like he can't be alone tonight, especially with a dinner party. His Umma would alway show him off to girls and their mothers, thinking that one of the girls will be his future wife. But now the only future Ravi see is one with Hyuk and if it's not with Hyuk, then it is blank and dead.

"Hi, Mrs.Yoon, Mrs.Hwang," His Umma is at it again. "This is my son, Ravi. Oh! Where's your daughters?"

"They're over there, by the garden," The two ladies giggle as my Umma push me to walk over to the girls. I could only sigh and obey her wishes.

"Hi I'm Ravi."

"We know," The girl with cotton candy pink hair replied. "I'm Yoon Seung and this is Hwang Kyunnie. You're that boy would went out with the social care kid, Hyuk."

"Oh, you're one of those girls," Ravi glare at the girls.

"No we're not," Kyunnie smile. "We completely support you guys, if only other people, like your parents, see that too."

Ravi's eyes widen and it cause the girls to giggle. From their parents point of view, they probably thought Ravi is flirting but from the point of view of a boy standing not far away from Ravi, he thought Ravi is cheating.

WINTER

Winter is the season of romance. Hyuk was alway jealous and envy the couple he walk pass. He thought this year, he might get to spend it with Ravi, but Ravi turn out to be a playboy, something Hyuk hate very much. It turn out, Hyuk sneak into Ravi's mansion during the dinner party, hoping he'll see his lover, but it turn out his lover didn't care less.

Hyuk walk around aimlessly looking at the Christmas lights. It that time of years again. 

Buzzzzzz

Hyuk open his phone to find that he got a message... from Ravi.

"Hey Yeobo, do think I forgot you. You're alway on my mind. I'm going to finally be release from this prison tonite cuz of good behavior lol. Meet me outside of town."          ~Ravi-oppa.

Hyuk felt his tears falling. Why did he do this to me? Could he just finish playing with me and leave already? And to think I am crying because of him.- Hyuk thought to himself.

The next few hours went by in a blur. Hyuk didn't give any thought to go meet Ravi. He walk on and on until his feet start to hurt, then he slowly walk home. On the way home, Hyuk walk pass the park where Ravi ask him out. His tears threaten to fall again, but he kept them in. The wind start to get colder and Hyuk shiver.

"There you are!!!"

Hyuk was startle by the sudden sound. He look around to see Ravi running toward him. Before Hyuk could run away, Ravi grab him and pull him into a hug.

"Why didn't you meet up with me?"

"Why should I?"

"Because we love each other, why else?"

"Is that what you tell those other girls too?"

"Yeobo, what are you talking about?"

"Don't call me that!" Hyuk escape from Ravi's arm. "I sneak into your parents dinner party a couple of weeks ago and saw you flirting with girls."

"Yeobo, they're just friends," Ravi try to Hyuk frozen cheeks. "Let get you warm, you're freezing."

Ravi carry Hyuk for a while until he see his car in the parking lot of the park. Once they got in, Hyuk finally notice how hard he is shivering. 

"Yeobo listen to me," Ravi hug the younger boy. "I will only love you. Your the only one for my heart. There is not enough space for anyone else but you. You might have not know this but you've steal my heart a long time ago, even before we ever talk to each other."

Hyuk start to let his tears out and cried hard into Ravi chest.

"I-I thought you d-don't love me anymore, I was s-scare," Hyuk said through the hiccups.

"I will alway love you," Ravi repeated. "I also want us to run away together."

Hyuk stare at Ravi in shock. The older boy explain to the younger his plan. They would move to America, so Ravi could easily find a job and Hyuk could finish his study. Ravi have already earn a master degree through online college, curtesy to Ravi's umma. Hyuk doesn't have to worry about a thing and just focus on studying and loving Ravi. Hyuk was reluctant but he agree wholeheartedly. 

"What about our parents?"

"We'll definitely won't tell mine but you can write to your parent."

"You did all this by yourself?"

"No," Ravi answer. "Those two girls from the party help me. They're hardcore fans of ours."

"I have to go home and pack."

"Ok make it quick."

Hyuk ran to his house and pack all his cloths. His parents was shock to hear his plan with Ravi but they want what he wanted. All they ask of him is too call or write home so they can make sure he and Ravi is happy. After giving each of his parents a goodbye kiss, Hyuk step back into Ravi car and they drive to the airport.

"What about money?"

"Don't worry, I have my private bank account which hold have of my Appa's company money."

(0.O")

They bought tickets to board the nearest plane to California. The two of them barely make it to the plane as Ravi's Appa and umma pull up on the airport parking lot.

Ravi and Hyuk hold each other hand as the plane start to decend on the continent of U.S.A. That's where they will start their new life with each other. To think they found in love just like that over the year.

---------------

Yaayyy finally done. So don't hate me but I decided to change my mission. So instead of just writing for Rahyuk. Now I'll write for every single rare pair of any groups. Sometime there will be cross pair as well (Aron from Nu'est and Ricky from Teen Top is my favorite, just saying). There'll probably won't be much fanfic about the popular group since they already have a bunch. don't get me wrong, I still love them very much, but I think there should be more fanfics about other group too.

Anyway FIGHTING!!!