Tonight It's Only You and Me

Tonight It's Only You and Me

If you ask Kyungsoo what his favorite time of the day was, he would simply answer with night. It is when he comes home from his late night taping of his acting gigs. When he turns on the lights to his room and sees a sleeping Junmyeon on Kyungsoo’s own bed. Junmyeon using Kyungsoo’s blanket to wrap himself all the way to his chest. And the sight of the older hugging Kyungsoo’s pillow to sleep. 

 

Junmyeon always try his best to wait up for Kyungsoo when the younger attends his individual schedules at night or schedules that ends early in the morning. However, since he falls asleep fast like the group’s maknae Junmyeon always ends up falling asleep on Kyungsoo’s bed on most nights. The younger one already told him not to wait but he insist. This has been going on for a few months now and Kyungsoo doesn’t stop him anymore. He doesn’t mind Junmyeon falling asleep in his own bed, really. In fact, he actually likes it. The thought of his hyung trying to stay up late just to wait for him makes him feel all kind of emotions although he would never admit this to anyone but himself. 

 

Kyungsoo carefully removes the pillow in Junmyeon’s arms and replaces it with himself. Before traveling to dream land, he silently watch the older’s face inches away. The lamp illuminating Junmyeon’s milky white skin. Kyungsoo notices the pretty veins on Junmyeon’s eyelids. He admires Junmyeon’s eyelashes that are probably longer than a girl’s. Kyungsoo stares at Junmyeon’s lovely face for seconds that feels like centuries. As Junmyeon stirs, his blond locks fall on his face and Kyungsoo reaches out to brush it away from his eyes. The skin contact brings sudden jolts of electricity in his body. 

 

Most of the time Junmyeon sleeps with a smile on his face, Kyungsoo notices. The corner of his thin lips turned upwards with a tint of pink on his round cheeks. 

 

Sometimes Junmyeon frowns in his sleep. Kyungsoo figures his leader is having bad dreams so he reaches out and straightens the wrinkles between Junmyeon’s brows. Kyungsoo worries when this happens. He contemplates on what’s bothering Junmyeon. 

 

Is something bothering his precious leader? 

 

Kyungsoo wants to lessen the burden on Junmyeon so he tries to help out the leader as much as he can. Because Junmyeon already has the responsibility of taking care of the other members, Kyungsoo takes it upon himself to take care of the leader. Junmyeon needs loving and care too and Kyungsoo is there to give him more than that. 

 

Kyungsoo secretly packs vitamins in Junmyeon’s bag early in the morning. When Junmyeon is taking a nap in their dressing room, Kyungsoo prepares snacks for him along with Sehun. The younger also made himself in charge of doing some of Junmyeon’s chores. Kyungsoo made sure Junmyeon feel appreciated at all times.

 

Kyungsoo hope his little gestures makes Junmyeon happy.

 

 

▲▽

 

If you ask Junmyeon what his favorite time of the day was, he would simply answer with night. 

It is when the boy enters the room after a long day or should he say night at work. When the lights turn on and he hears the soft padding of someone entering the room. Junmyeon’s arms tightens around Kyungsoo’s pillow as the figure cast a shadow over him. 

 

Although he feels proud of Kyungsoo scoring a drama role, Junmyeon feels sorry that Kyungsoo always has to come home way after the other members does so he tries to stay up and wait for the younger one. However, he ends up falling asleep way before Kyungsoo gets home on most nights. He blames his early bed time schedule. Kyungsoo tells him he doesn’t need to wait for him but Junmyeon insist. He could always wait for Kyungsoo in his bed but the thought of having the boy next to him makes him happy. 

 

He feels the pillow being carefully removed from his arms and is replaced by a body. Junmyeon doesn’t have to open his eyes to see that it’s Kyungsoo. He can smell Kyungsoo’s sweet cotton candy perfume that Junmyeon bought because it reminded him of the younger guy. After a few minutes, Junmyeon falls asleep with Kyungsoo in his arms. 

 

Most of the time, Junnmyeon sleeps with a smile on his face. The thought of having Kyungsoo in his arms at night makes him feel secure. 

 

Sometimes the stress and pressure gets to him. Being the leader means a lot of responsibility and sometimes it’s too much for him. Don’t get him wrong, he loves taking care of the members and leading them but the world has a lot of expectations and Junmyeon doesn’t want to disappoint anyone. 

 

Of course, Junmyeon’s own guardian comes to the rescue. 

 

Junmyeon finds his vitamins neatly in his bag. He is greeted with snacks with little notes when he wakes up from his short naps in their dressing room. Although he’s messy, he always find his room sparkling clean. No one ever pay attention to Junmyeon, but knowing Kyungsoo listens to him is enough.

 

It’s this little gestures that makes Junmyeon happy. 

 

▲▽

 

Kyungsoo wrapped up his drama filming a few days ago but Junmyeon doesn’t stop coming to his room. Chanyeol’s bed is across the room so he questions the leader why he doesn’t just switch rooms but the latter just smiles.

 

Kyungsoo smiles to himself when he feels the older slip into his bed every night. He is shocked when the leader takes his own hand into his. Junmyeon’s eyes are closed but he breaks into a smile as his grip tightens.

 

Now if anyone ask them what their favorite time of the day was, they would simply answer with night. It is when they’re sleeping peacefully in each other’s arms. When the nights get darker, and all they can hear is each other’s heartbeat.  

 

 

 

A/N: hope you like it~ btw my summer just started so i might write more? lol who knows