Penpal

PenPal

It's been a few months since Enal13 and Won2012 became friends. Both were each other's support when sad things happened, both made each other laugh always and cheered each other up. They never met though. They don't know each other's real names either. All they know is that the other was trustworthy and was an extremly good person at heart. One day, they were chatting about what bands in k-pop they like.

Won2012: Well, I'm a huge fan of Big Bang. But I love VIXX :)

Enal13: I love SUJU, SS501, TVXQ, EXO.... Gosh! Don't get me started on EXO. And VIXX.... *o*

Won2012: Sounds like you are a Vixxotic XD

Enal13: Yes! My Be-Pu calls them that! XDDD

Won2012: Your best friend?

Enal13: Yes! She likes Chen from EXO and Hyukken from Vixx but I love Tao! 

Won2012: Who do you like in VIXX then?

Enal13: Ravi! Omg! He be my 3rd husband. Practically my 3rd husband XDD

Won2012: Wow... Who are the first two then?

Enal13: Who else? Siwon from SUJU be first and TAO be second XD

Won2012: Hmm..... I feel like Ravi is hotter than the other two though. Howcome he's third?

Enal13: Thing is, I've been a SUJU fan for almost 2 years now and an EXOstan for a year. I just got into VIXX Recently so it'll take some time for him to go up on my list XDD

Won2012: Have you tried watching their variety shows?

Enal13: I have just seen mydol and that's how I kinda got into VIXX. My be-pu kept stressing me to watch mydol and I did and immediately fell for Ravi. My second bias in VIXX is Leo though. He's such a cutiepie.

Won2012: That hyung doesn't speak much though.

Enal13: But He's adorable :D

Won2012: hmm... Hey! By the way... Did I tell you? I'm coming to India soon.

Enal13: What? Really? That's great! Howcome?

Won2012: Wanted to have a vacation with friends and we didn't know where to go. Since you are from India and I really want to meet you once, We decided that We'll visit India once.

Enal13: You want to meet me? Wow..... So sweet of you guys. So, when are you guys coming to Chennai then?

Won2012: Hmm.... Around a month later. 

Enal13: Sure! I'll tell you where we can meet later when your plan is more concrete!

Won2012: hmm. So I know I am very late to ask this, but what is your real name?

Enal13: It's Shira. You?

Won2012: You will know that when the time comes ;) Hey, I need to go now. Will ttyl?

Enal13: uh......sure.. Bye!

-------------------------------------------

Shira waited outside xx mall where they had decided to meet. She was excited, scared, happy and more at the same time. So many unexplained emotions surged through her. She was finally going to meet Won2012. She'll finally get to know him as a person and not just chat with him. She was finally going to see him face to face. She took a deep breath and looked at her watch from time to time. It was already 1 o'clock and was 10 minutes later than the time thy decided to meet. The sun was scorching hot and she wanted to go inside to atleast get some airconditioning in her system so she took her phone out, texted Won2012 thst she'll be roaming around inside and asked him to notify her once he gets there. She then proceeded to go inside and waited for a while. she roamed around for another 10 minutes before she felt a buzz in her pocket. 

 

She took out her phone and saw his message that he had reached the place and was also walking around. He had asked her to give him some pointers on to how he can identify her in the crowd. She had told him that she was wearing a navy blue top and light blue jeans. She also told him that she was easily pointed out in the crowd because of her height. She then put the phone back in her pocket and sighed wondering if he'll be able to find her. She blankly walked around wondering how he would be. Would he be tall or short? Would he be waaay older than her or younger? How would his voice be? Would his behavior be as sweet as he talks? She still wondered why he hadn't told her his real name when she had told him hers. What if he turned out to be some weirdo? She shivered lightly at that thought.

 

Lost in her thoughts, she didn't notice where she was walking and bumped into someone. Without looking at that person's face, she bowed to apogise to him. "Shira?" That person spoke. His voice sounded familiar to her strangely and she nodded before looking at his face. Her eyes grew wide in shock as well as happiness and her jaw dropped not being able to believe or digest the fact that he was actually standing infront of her. "Nice to finally meet you Shira. I'm Kim Wonshik. You might know me better as Ravi though." 

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Finally ended this. My first oneshot or drabble (however you want to consider it :p) this year people. Wrote this at the spur of the moment and might edit it in the future if I don't find it satisfying. Please do give me your feedbacks on how you found this fic :D