Loving Him

Loving Him

Sequel. Sequel. Sequel. :))

 

 

 

It has been two months since Wu Fan left her. She goes outside to have a walk with her dog. She is in the park when it started raining. She looks up in the sky as she whispers, "For you I'd wait."

She felt the raindrops with her fingers. And she remembered Wu Fan.

"What the hell?", she said. Shin Hye and Wu Fan were about to go outside to watch a movie when it started raining. "Now, what do we do?", she said pouting her lips. Wu Fan went to her side and smile, "Then let's just stay home.", he said putting his arms around her waist. "Here?", she asked. He nodded his head. "But it's boring.", she said. Wu Fan sighed and looked at Shin Hye, "What do you want to do then?", he asked. Shin Hye put her finger on her lips and started thinking. She groaned, "Ugh! I can't think of anything.", she said giving up. Wu Fan sofly punched her chin and said, "Told you we should stay." Shin Hye pouted her lips saying, "Fine."

Shin Hye changed her clothes into comfy ones and so did Wu Fan. Wu Fan looked outside when an idea popped in his head. He looked at Shin Hye who was busy putting popcorn on the microwave. He smirked. Just then, he walked towards her and lifted her bridal style. Her eyes widened, "Yah! Wu Fan! Put me down!", she said. Wu Fan ignored her and he ran outside their house. "Are you crazy?!!!", Shin Hye shouted. Both of them were now wet from the rain. Wu Fan smiled at her, "Let's have fun in the rain.", he suggested while slowly putting her down. She scoffed and said, "What are you a ten-year old?".  Wu Fan shook his head, "Nope. I'm 25 years older than you, I think.", he said. You laughed and said, "OhmyGod! I can't believe I'm dating an old man.". Wu Fan looked at her and said, "Yah!!! I'm not old alright?!". Shin Hye laughed at him. And they started having fun. He walked towards her and captivated her lips with his under the pouring rain.

 

She felt her eyes started to water. Remembering Wu Fan hurts her heart so much. She put her hand down and started walking with his dog. "I know you told me not to wait for you, but I will. I love you."

 

She woke up realizing that she'll be having lunch with her family members. She hurriedly took a shower. She was the one in-charge in buying groceries. She went to the grocery store and he saw a very familiar guy. Is that---. She gasped. She ran towards the man she saw. "Dr Jongdae?", she said. The man looked at her, "Oh. Shin Hye.", he said. She bowed, "Hello Dr Jongdae.", she said.

 

Both of them were inside Dr Jongdae's laboratory. "He said that?", Dr Jongdae asked. She looked down her feet as Wu Fan's words kept on replaying on her mind.

 

He stares at her when these words escapes from his mouth, "Promise me one thing though." She looked at him. And he says, "Don't wait for me. Forget me. Move on. Remember me as an old photograph. Don't try to wait for me. Don't try to find me, because you won't."

 

She felt Dr Jongdae's hand on her shoulders bringing her back into reality. "That's what he said.", she said. Dr Jongdae nodded his head and asked, "Did he not tell you the reason?". She shook her head. Dr Jongdae sighed and he said, "He must've not told you so that you won't worry.". Shin Hye looked at him confused, "What do you mean?", she asked. Dr Jongdae hesitated to answer her question. She looked at Dr Jongdae with desperate eyes saying, "Tell me. Please.". Dr Jongdae sighed and said, "He said that because he died.". Shin Hye covered with her hand. She was shocked, "He died?". Dr Jongdae nodded his head. "No. He can't die.", she said holding back her tears. Dr Jongdae said, "He was the one who saved you."

She looked at Dr Jongdae confused, "What do you mean?". Dr Jongdae slowly removed his glasses and said, "The one who saved you when you were four years old. The one who risked his own life to save a little girl who was about to get hit by a truck. It was him. Wu Fan.". She couldn't believe what she just heard. It broke her heart knowing that the love of her life died for her. She went down on her knees and cried. Tears streamed down her face. Wu Fan. I'm sorry.

 

She woke up with a heavy heart. Just then, an idea popped in her head. She hurriedly changed her clothes and went to Dr Jongdae's laboratory.

"You want me to bring you to the past?", Dr Jongdae asked. She nodded her head, "Yes. Can you do it?", she asked. Dr Jongdae looked at her and said, "I can.". She smiled at Dr Jongdae, "Thank goodness!". Dr Jongdae looked at her seriously and said, "What exactly are you going to do?". She looked at Dr Jongdae and she said, "I will save Wu Fan.". Dr Jongdae looked at her and said, "Are you crazy? If you'll stop him from saving you so that he can live, then you'll be the one who's dead!". Shin Hye looked at Dr Jongdae and said, "No. That's not what I'm going to do.". Dr Jongdae got confused. He asked, "Then what will you do?". Shin Hye looked at him and said, "I will talk to myself.". Dr Jongdae said, "Wait. What? You'll meet your own self? You mean, the 'little girl' you?", he asked. You nodded your head and you said, "That little girl won't have any idea that I'm her future self right?". Dr Jongdae nodded his head and he said, "So you mean, you will talk to the kid as a stranger? And distract her so that she won't get hit by a truck?". You smiled and nodded your head. Dr Jongdae looked at you and said, "And if you do that, Wu Fan will be alive!", he exclaimed. You smiled and gave him a nod. "Then let's do it.", Dr Jongdae cheered.

Dr Jongdae put a weird bracelet around her wrist. ShinHye looked at Dr Jongdae and she asked, "What's this for?". Dr Jongdae explained, "That thing is designed to bring you back here after four hours. Bringing someone back in the past is more complicated than you think.". Shin Hye nodded her head. Dr Jongdae added, "That bracelet will automatically bring you back. Clear?". Shin Hye smiled and nodded her head.

She got herself ready to enter the time machine. She heard Dr Jongdae say, "Good luck Shin Hye. You only have four hours.". And right after that, Dr Jongdae saw her disappearing.

 

Just then Dr Jongdae turned around and saw a picture frame hanging on his wall that says:

 

Four years after Wu Fan got back from the future.

Wu Fan was walking with Dr Jongdae, "You know, your future self doesn't look that bad.". Jongdae looked at Wu Fan and asked, "Really? Am I still gorgeous?". Wu Fan nodded his head and said, "Yup. You are. But you're still a troll.". Jongdae glared at Wu Fan and mumbled, "Shut up Wu Fan.". Jongdae then asked, "Do I get myself a beautiful wife?". Wu Fan stopped and looked at Jongdae, "Yah!! I'm not supposed to answer that question.", he told Jongdae. Jongdae said, "Alright. Fine. So, you still haven't told me the girl's name.". Wu Fan looked at Jongdae and said, "The girl's name?". Jongdae nodded his head, "You know, the one from the future. And you fell head over heels for her.", he said. Wu Fan smiled and smacked Jongdae's head. Wu Fan said, "I didn't fall head over heels for her alright?". Jongdae said, "Whatever you say.". Wu Fan said, "I was captivated by her. And I'm willing to do everything for her, because I love her.". Jongdae looked at Wu Fan with disgust and said, "OhmyGod. I can't believe I'm having this conversation with you.". Wu Fan laughed. Jongdae asked again, "Can you really not tell me her name?". Wu Fan said, "You'll meet her after 21 years. Don't worry. You're the one who helped me get back here anyway."

She opened her eyes and found herself on a playground. I remember this place. She looked around and saw some kids playing around. Is that Mei? OhmyGod. She looks so cute when she was a kid. She walked towards the kid and said, "Why hello Mei!". The little girl looked at her and asked, "Do I know you ajumma?". She looked at the little girl and said, "Oh. I'm sorry. Do you know where Shin Hye is?". It felt weird looking for her own self. She had trouble looking around. She clearly can't remember anything, she was only four years old back then. Mei just stuck her tongue out and said, "I know where she is but she also taught me not to talk to strangers!", then she walked away from her. Shin Hye found herself smiling and said, "I did tell her that, didn't I?"

 

She was walking then she suddenly stopped. Wu Fan. She saw Wu Fan on the other side of the road. She was about to cross the road when she saw a little girl riding a bike. Her eyes widened. That's me! She ran as fast as she could so that she can stop the bike. But the memories from the accident went rushing back through her causing her to go down on her knees. And it was clear, she was traumatized. She looked up and saw the little girl ridind her bike. She managed to get up. She hurriedly ran towards the little girl.

Wu Fan saw a little girl riding a bike. He looked at it and saw that a truck was about to hit her. Just then, he saw a woman ran towards the little girl. Wu Fan's eyes widened, Shin Hye!!!. He hurriedly ran towards Shin Hye and pushed the little girl with Shin Hye before the truck could hit them. The truck stopped blocking Jongdae's view. Shin Hye looked at the little girl but she was unconscious and she has a deep wound on her elbow. She immediately looked for Wu Fan. She has found him, lying on the cold cement, blood was all over his body. She tried to ran towards him but she saw herself disappearing. "No!! No!! Not yet!!!", she shouted as tears streamed down her face, "No!!! Wu Fan!! Please!!! Wu Fan!!!!". She looked at her wrist and she tried to remove the bracelet from her wrist but she couldn't. "No!!! Not yet!!! Please!!! WU FAN!!! WU FAN!!!!"

He saw her. He smiled as he sees the love of his life still alive. He saved her. He did it. He saw Shin Hye disappearing from his sight. He reached out his hand for her, but she was so faraway from him. He saw her crying. He felt tears escape from his eyes. He felt his eyes closed, and he finally saw the light. And with his last breath he whispered, "I love you Shin Hye."

She went down on her knees as she saw Wu Fan die. Wu Fan, I love you.

 

 

She appeared at Dr Jongdae's time machine. "Shin Hye?", he asked. Her eyes and cheeks were still wet from her tears.

"What happen---", he said not finishing the question. "Wait.", Dr Jongdae said, "Why do I still remember that Wu Fan died?". She looked at her feet not saying anything. Seeing Wu Fan die right infront of her eyes shattered her heart into pieces, but worse than that. She felt like the shattered pieces of her heart were triturated into powder. It hurt her. A LOT. Dr Jongdae said, "You haven't changed the past, have you?". She shook her head and said, "I failed.". Dr Jongdae help her got up and he said, "You didn't Shin Hye. You can't change the past. I should've known and I should never let you do this."

She shook her head and she said, "No. It's my fault. I killed Wu Fan.", she said as tears escaped from her eyes again, "I killed Wu Fan!!! It's my fault!!! I killed him!!!", she shouted as she was crying her heart out. Dr Jongdae touched Shin Hye's shoulders and he said, "Look, Shin Hye. It's not your fault. It's never your fault.". She was still crying. Dr Jongdae said, "You're just saying that because you're still young.". Shin Hye looked at Dr Jongdae and she said, "I'm sorry. I didn't save your bestfriend.". Dr Jongdae sighed and he said, "You, young girl, Shin Hye, it is not your fault. What happened to Wu Fan was meant to happen. It's fate."

 

2016

 

She rides her car to go to work. She parks her car. She runs as fast as she could becuse she's late for work causing her to bump with some guy. She looks up and her eyes widened. "I'm really sorry.", the guy says. She says, "No. It's my fault.". He reaches his hand as he introduced himself, "I'm Kris by the way."

She took his hand and shook it, and she said, "I'm Shin Hye.". Kris nodded his head and he said, "Guess you're running late for work.", he smiled. Shin Hye nodded her head and she said, "Right. I'd better go.". Kris gave her a nod and he said, "Alright. See you around Shin Hye." Kris smiled at her.

She walked inside her office and she can't help but think about Kris. He looks a lot like Wu Fan. But, that can't be him, he died. I saw it with my own eyes. Just then she felt someone touch her shoulder bringing her back into reality, "Hey, you okay?", her officemate/bestfriend asked. "Oh, Min Ah. Ye--yeah. I'm okay.", she said stuttering. Min Ah looked at her and said, "Are you sure?". She nodded her head and smiled.

Shin Hye's work was done. She saw her best friend and she called her, "Min Ah!". Min Ah looked at her and headed towards her. "Oh, hey Shin Hye!", Min Ah cheered. Shin Hye smiled at her and said, "You coming home?". Min Ah nodded her head and she said, "Yeah. I was supposed to go home with my boyfriend but I can go with you if you want to.". Shin Hye shook ker head and she said, "No. It's alright. I can go home by myself.". Just then Lay walked towards Min Ah and touched her waist, "Hey babe.", Lay said and gave Min Ah a kiss on the cheek. Min Ah blushed and she said, "You can go with us if you want to.". Shin Hye looked at Min Ah and said, "Really?". Both Lay and Min Ah nod their heads. "Come on.", Min Ah said while dragging Shin Hye towards their car. "And let's have dinner with the guys.", Min Ah said while smiling. Shin Hye smiled at her and gave her a nod.

They arrived on a restaurant. Shin Hye whispered to Min Ah, "But I don't know any of Lay's friends.". Min Ah smiled and said, "Don't worry. They're nice. You'll learn to love them.". They entered the restaurant and saw five guys on a table. Lay introduced all of them to Shin Hye. Shin Hye's eyes immediately landed on Kris. Then she said, "Wu Yi Fan.". All of them stopped and looked at Shin Hye. Then Shin Hye laughed it off by saying, "Sorry. I thought--", but she was cut off when Kris said, "Shin Hye?". The guys looked at both of them and they asked, "You two know each other?". Kris nodded his head, "Yeah. I bumped into her this morning.", he said and he smiled.

Kris patted the seat next to him and he offered it to Shin Hye. Shin Hye smiled and took it.

 

It's been eight months since Kris and Shin Hye met each other. Shin Hye heard her phone beeped. It was a message from Kris telling her to go outside. She walked outside and saw Kris waving at her. Then he said, "Come on. I want to show you something."

They arrived on a garden, and there was no one else in there. Just then Kris brought out a present for Shin Hye. "This is for you.", Kris said shyly. Shin Hye's eyes widened as she looked at it. It was a silver necklace with a heart. Kris grabbed the box and got the necklace. He was about to place the necklace on her neck when he saw an infinity necklace on her neck. It was the necklace given to her by Wu Fan.

She opened the box and saw an infinity necklace. She felt her eyes water. He took out the necklace and let her turn around. He put the necklace on her and he spoke, "I love you." He touched her arms and spin her around to face him. He looked at her straight in the eyes and he said, "I love you Shin Hye."

 

Shin Hye touched the necklace and slowly removed it from her neck. It's time for you to let go Shin Hye. 

Kris smiled and put the necklace around her neck. He spun her around to face him. She asked, "What's this for?". Kris chuckled and he said, "I have to tell you something.". Shin Hye looked at Kris.

Kris spoke, "When I saw you, I fell inlove. And you smiled because you knew."

 

 

 

 

TADAAAAA!!!!!!!! SO, WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? IT'S HORRIBLE, I KNOW I KNOW.