Final

Second chance

Taehyung laid his back on his bed after crying for hours. He just broke up with his boyfriend/ex-boyfriend, Kim Seokjin or Jin. He found out that Jin had a bet with his friends that Taehyung will be his boyfriend. He had been admiring the boy since he was in middle school. He never expected that he will be his first boyfriend and first heartbreak. Tears started to roll down on Taehyung’s cheeks again as he remembered all the memories he had with Jin. It was all an act. He sighed and drifted to sleep.

On the other hand, Jin was feeling guilty. He didn’t expected that he would feel this after what he did to Taehyung, it was all just an act before but as time passed by, he found himself falling for the younger boy. Jin was about to end his bet with his friends, Namjoon and Hoseok about Taehyung when the said boy accidentally heard their conversation. He feels stupid. I’m a jerk. Jin said.

A few weeks after Taehyung’s break up with Jin he is already feeling better. Winter is here. Taehyung said looking up at his window.

He wore his thick jacket and went to grocery to buy foods. Taehyung was scanning the ice cream section and decided to pick the strawberry flavoured ice cream. Yup, it’s really weird to eat ice cream on winter but he likes ice cream so he doesn’t care. He was about to grab it when someone grabbed it too and their hands touched. He felt something usual in this hand, the butterflies in his stomach suddenly became alive. There is only one person who can make him feel like this and he wished his instincts were not right. He looked up to see the face of the person. It’s him. It’s Jin. He quickly removed his hands and left the ice cream section to avoid Jin. He thought that Jin will stay there in the ice cream section and ignore him, but he was wrong. Jin was following him everywhere he go. He quickly went to the cashier to pay the foods he bought and ran outside the store. He don’t want to see him again. It just breaks his heart again when he sees Jin.

“Taehyung wait!” he heard someone shouted. He continued to ran for he knows who’s the owner of that voice. He was already in front of his house, as he was about to open the door, someone held his wrist and turned him around. He stood in his place silently. Not looking at the person in front of him because  if he looked at him, he was  afraid that he will breakdown in front of him.

 

Jin was holding Taehyung’s wrist tightly enough to make sure that he will not run away from him.

“Tae….” Jin started.

“What” Taehyung answered with a cold voice without even looking at him.

“Tae I’ m sorry” he said

 SILENCE.

Taehyung please forgive me. I admit at first it was just an act but as the days fly by I realized that it was not just an act at all. That all the I love you’s that I said to you were not forced when it came out in my mouth. Tae all this time I found myself falling so hard for you. Taehyung…..” Jin blurted out.

Taehyung looked up to him with tears threatening to fall from his eyes.

“T-then why did you had a bet with your friends about me? Of all the people out there why me?” Taehyung asked almost shouting. Jin froze. He, himself didn’t know why did they picked Taehyung.

“I-I don’t know….”  He replied looking at the ground

“You don’t know? Go home now Jin hyung” he laughed bitterly while removing his hand from Jin’s grip.

“ Nice seeing you again today” he added and walked inside. His back faced the door and cried. He  put his hand over his mouth to prevent any noise.

“TAEHYUNG PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN” Jin knocked on his door.

“Tae.. that day when you heard about it, I was about to end that stupid bet. Because just like what I told you I already fell for you. I’m also going to confess it to you that day. I know it’s hard for you to believe me now but please Taehyung give me another chance. Please… Taehyung I love you” Jin said trying hard to prevent his voice from breaking but it did on the last word. He was resting his forehead on his arm in front of taehyung’s door. He cried there silently. Hoping that Taehyung will open the door for him and that he will believe him and take him back.

Taehyung on the other hand is crying silently too. He couldn’t believe what just he heard from  Jin. He’s confused. Is it worth it if I gave him a second chance? Taehyung asked himself.

After a few minutes Taehyung opened his door, shocked to see Jin still standing outside in the cold.

“Jin hyung oh my god. Are you crazy? Why are you there?” Taehyung asked.

“I’m not going anywhere until you forgive me” Jin answered.

Taehyung sighed. “Come inside”

He told Jin to sit on the sofa and gave him a blanket. He opened the television and sat at the opposite end of the sofa. After a few minutes of silence Jin spoke up “Taehyung I’m sorry for making you  cry” Taehyung just looked at him and focused his gaze on the television again. Jin sighed and came closer to Taehyung. “Tae.. talk to me” but he didn’t listened. Jin held his chin and made  him look at Jin.

“Now. Tae please talk to me” He plead.

Taehyung looked at him in the eyes and blushed. And noticed Jin’s eyes

“H-hyung…”

“hmm?” jin smiled, obviously happy that Taehyung finally  talked.

“Did you cried?”

“yes” he answered directly.

“why?”

“because you’re not talking to me” he pouted. Making Taehyung blush even more.

“Hyung stop pouting” Taehyung whined

“I don’t want to.”

“Hyung!”

“No”

“stop”

“no”

“hyung!!!”

“just tell me one thing” He said

“what?” Jin removed his hand from Taehyung’s chin

“tell me that you already forgave me”

S I L E N C E

“Taehyung I know you heard everything I said outside. Tae believe me.” Jin said holding Taehyung’s hand.

“Hyung I don’t know how to  believe to you again. That you love me. I mean I----“ he was cut off by Jin when he kissed him on the lips.

“I guess that was enough to make you believe on me… I love you… really.” Jin said making their foreheads touch. Taehyung just looked at him speechless, it made him realize that they never kissed before. This is their first kiss.

“Kim Seokjin…..” Taehyung whispered

“yes Tae baby?” Jin answered while cupping Taehyung’s cheeks

“You’re forgiven….. Just tell me you’re not having a bet right now”

Jin chuckled “No. I will not make the same mistake twice. And I promise that  I will love you  and only  you   forever”  Taehyung giggled and leaned in to make their noses touch. They looked at each other’s eyes and smiled before leaning on a sweet and passionate kiss.