Chapter 2

Appa!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its already three month after thy got married. Luhan finally confess to his wife about his feeling. The good things is Byul felt the same. They celebrate their third month anniversary on their apartment. Byul baked a cake for their anniversary. Its already 8 o'clock. Byul wore a yellow plain dress while luhan wearing a full suit with a bow. They enter the living room whil holding their hand. The cake, the red wine are placed nicely on the table. They sit on the couch. Luhan holding his wife hands. He kissed each of Byul's hand. Byul smile shy. His husband is to cheesy. Luhan kissed Byul forehead and kiss lightly on Byul's lips. Luhan smile sweetly to his wife. He took something on his suit pocket . He open the red box and show to Byul.

"Thank you for be my wife, Byul. I really love you. I hope we will happy together forever." Luhan looked at his wife eyes.

"Thanks Luhan. I really love you too. Thanks for accpeting me for be your wife." Byul took the box and pulled the sliver ring from the box. She put the ring on her finger. Its fit nicely.

"Luhan, I have something for you too" Byul closed the box and placed it on the table. She gave Luhan an envolope. Luhan frowed. 

"A card? "Luhan asked Byul with a weird expression.

"Open it Luhan." Byul smiled widely.

"okay..." Luhan open the envolope and he saw a photo. A scan photo. He saw a scan photo of the baby. He opened hsi eyes widely and looked to Byul.

"I'm pregnant Luhan. I'm p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter