Chapter One

These Twelve, Hot Aliens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CN BLUE - Love Girl

It was Friday, the last day of school of the week and everyone couldn't wait for it, including Yoon Haneul. Haneul opened her eyes and saw white, blank ceiling. It still dark and she switch on the bedside lamp. She rubbed her eyes with both of her hands to watch the view more clearly. She look around her room that look so neat but her table that were scattered with books opened that she studied last night. After she packing he books into her back pack, lifted her head at the wall clock and unbelievable, it still freaking at 5 in the morning. 'Why did I wake up so early nowadays?' she asked herself, wondering why and then she shook her head.

After took a warm, long bath, she quickly got ready by wearing her school uniform with name tag and her school badge on. Once her hair fully dried, she combed it that could reach her elbow. Along with her bag pack while walking downstairs and put it on the sofa before went into the kitchen. She was thinking what should cook for today and her face changed into a wide smile as soon as she got an idea. Yeah, she decided to make some waffles—which is one of her favorite food—since she just bought the waffle iron. She was a lucky since the seller gave her a big discount that day.

Haneul usually goes with her bike including today and she put her back pack in basket of it. For safety, she locked the door and gates of her house before cycling away. The air was so fresh and her hair ruined flying into the breeze. Once she arrived at last, she parked her bicycle and locked it up at the parking place that full with bicycles.

She was about to walk towards the class but then, someone stopped her to. It was the Queenkas, Hyerin and her twin friends while smirk plastered upon their face. “Where's our homework?” the leader—no other than Hyerin—asked coldly. 

The girl started shivered by just hearing her voice and quickly searched it before giving it to them. They took it roughly from her hand and she bent back her head down in scared. They smiled as they checked all answers solved plus, Haneul's handwriting looked very pretty and they a little bit envy of it. They leave her alone with a 'Hmp!' as their turned around walked like a model towards their class without even a thank you. The girl sighed in relieved. As soon as the bell rang, everyone scramble into their class or else they got attention from teacher for being late.

Either they want or not, they have to greeted the teacher with a bow as a respect. Their eyes (excluding Haneul) became wide once they caught Math exam papers in Ms. Kim's hand and they grew frightened. “Ms. Kim, is..is t-that the e-e-exam paper?” the guy stuttered while pointed out at the paper and the teacher nodded with a frown smile. “And many of you got failed in this,”“Okay students. Prepare for your results!” she excitedl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter