Please...

Never leave me

Tao was walking around in the practice room nervously pacing back and forth which made it difficult for the other members of Exo-M to ignore their nervous maknae. “Tao, just relax, she’ll be here soon” Their leader, Kris, said patting his back slowly. Tao nodded knowing that their leader was right but he was still scared that she wouldn’t. It was their first date, Tao had finally found the courage inside of him to tell her his feelings and lucky for him all she did was blush and hug him, not only accepting Tao’s feelings but also returning them. Though it now had been two weeks since Tao’s honest confession and they had planned their first date today. Now ‘date’ would be the wrong word. They would hang around in Exo’s dorm because it would be a bad idea for Tao to show up in public with a girl, Exo was finally getting more attention but that also meant that they had to watch out with showing up in public. So with the permission of the other members Tao invited her over for a first date, the members had promised to stay in their rooms after greeting Tao’s date.

 

Suddenly the sound of high heels hitting the ground filled the hallway that would lead to Exo’s practice room. A soft knock was heard before the door opened and a blond haired girl walked inside. “___” Tao said softly looking at the blonde who was shyly standing in the doorway. She was casually dressed, didn’t really put that much effort into it, since to Tao hadn’t seen her in anything else than this. She slowly moved her straight blond bangs behind her ears before looking over at the panda boy who was just standing there blushing. She giggled a bit “Ya~ shouldn’t you be happy to see me instead of shocked?” Yeah, the shyness was gone now. Tao snapped out of his little trance before walking to her nodding to her before hugging her “I’m always happy to see you” He whispered softly in her ear. She smiled to herself before snuggling into the panda’s embrace feeling safe there. Their cute little moment was disturbed by Exo-M’s leader Kris “Weren’t you going to introduce her to us?” The leader asked. Tao turned around to face the members of Exo before nodding “Yeah, guys this is ___, ___ these are the guys from Exo: Kris, Luhan, Chen, Lay and Xiumin” He said. She slowly nodded before bowing lightly “It’s nice to meet you guys” She said smiling. Luhan stood up before walking to her pinching her cheeks “She’s so cute~” He said smiling. Tao coughed lightly before hugging her from behind “Yeah, but too bad she’s mine” The black haired guy said snuggling against her neck. She giggled before patting Tao’s head “Ah~ you are getting jealous too fast panda~” She said causing all Exo members to laugh.

Tao held her hand as he walked into their dorm, which looked extremely clean for a dorm shared by twelve guys. “It’s not me, it’s Xiumin, he hates when it’s messy so he cleans all the time” Tao informed her seeing the look of surprise on her face. She nodded “Ah~” She said before following Tao to the living room of the dorm. There he placed pillows on the floor, since they didn’t have a couch. She sat down on the pillows before looking around in the dorm some more. Tao stood up going to the kitchen. After five minutes he came back with two bowls of noodles. He handed one bowl to her before handing her some chopsticks. She smiled lightly before she started eating. She did know how to eat with chopsticks but still had her failures at it every once in awhile, which were moment were Tao would find her adorable for getting mad at herself. Their meal passed by silently, but no awkward silence, but the nice silence that makes you know those two don’t need words to understand each other. Though the silence was disturbed by the Exo-members returning from practice, each going to their rooms. Leaving the two love birds alone again. She smiled lightly placing her empty bowl down on the floor “They all seem nice” She softly said. Tao nodded “Yeah, though it surprised me that they didn’t start embarrassing me” He said before chuckling rubbing the back of his neck. “Hey, it’s my job to embarrass you” She pouted causing Tao to laugh and ruffle her blond hair.

 

“So” Tao said after he had brought their empty bowls “Want to go for a walk? It’s late now so no one will notice” She nodded before standing up. She slid on her black jacket and slid her white scarf around her neck. Tao put on his grey coat and a black beanie. Tao was a bit nervous about going outside, but he didn’t want her  to feel like she was some dirty secret. So once they were outside he gently took her hand and began walking with her “I’m glad you agreed on a date with me” He suddenly said. she blushed a bit “Why wouldn’t I? I mean, you were my best friend in music academy until you became a trainee in SM-entertainment” She said looking at Tao, who smiled before getting go of her hand and sliding his arm over her shoulder pulling her close “Ah~ Why are you so cute?” He asked. She giggled before burying herself in Tao’s chest as they stopped walking “I’m not cute!” She shouted. Tao shook his head “You are, you always have been” He whispered before sliding his hand under her chin forcing her to look up, though he didn’t need a lot of force to do that. “You are perfect, with all your complexes and crazy behavior, even when you deny you are cute. You are perfect” He added causing her to blush and almost start crying. She slid her hands to Tao’s chest where they held onto his shirt. Tao smiled lightly before bringing his forehead against hers “I love you” He whispered before leaning in a bit closer kissing her lips soft and gentle, making sure that if she didn’t want this she could pull away, but she didn’t.

 

They went for a walk through a local park and honestly Tao couldn’t care less about someone seeing them and recognizing him, he was having such a good time with her that he would let the whole world know if he could. They were walking back to the dorm still holding each other’s hand. Things were going great. Until a journalist stormed up to her and Tao, causing Tao to panic and let go of her hand. She looked at the journalist and then at Tao nodding to him before making sure to be out of sight by the time the journalist had reached Tao. She turned back before wanting to cross the street to get away fast. She crossed the street without looking, with the most horrible result possible. Tao turned around to check where she had went before the journalist was there, though his eyes were met by a horrible sight. His girl just got hit by a car. His eyes widened before he ran to her pushing the driver of the car out of the way to look at her. He moved his hands under her head and her upper back pulling her up a bit “___! ___!” He yelled shaking her. There was no answer, no reaction, nothing. She was bleeding at the back of her head and her skin was pale, too pale. Tears were flowing out of Tao’s eyes as he watched her “Jagiya…” He begged before pulling her lifeless body close hugging her as tears dripped down his cheeks. “Please come back” He whispered tightening his grip on her body “Please”

 

Tao’s eyes flew open, his breathing was fast and he had a layer of sweat on his forehead. He wiped it off with the back of his hand before looking around in his bed. Smiling as he found the blonde there laying beside him snuggling against his side refusing the wake up even with the sunlight shining through the curtains of his room. Tao kissed her forehead; his arm was around her as her head rested on his chest “Please, never leave me…” He whispered before closing his eyes hugging her close as sleep took over again.