Little Misunderstanding

Little Misunderstanding

It’s our 1st anniversary as a couple tomorrow but he still ignores me and I don’t even know why. I wanted to know why he always ignores me. Did I do something? Did I say something bad? His actions driving me crazy ARGH!

 

“So, I bet Jungkook still ignores when it’s your 1st anniversary tomorrow. Really? What was your problem?” Instead of answering the question that my bestfriend, Choi In Hye, asked, I just ate my sandwich. How could I? Even I don’t know the answer. “You know what, talk to him.”

“I tried but he always turned his back at me and walked away.” I answered and drank my water.

“Grab his hand. Don’t let him walked away again from you. Duh!” I just shrugged at her. “YAH SHIN SOO RIN!” Aish this girl is really loud. Tsk, how did she become my bestfriend?

“Arasseo, arasseo” I stood up and searched for him. I walked down the hall and asked a student if she saw him and she said he was at the parking lot.

 

When I arrived at the parking lot, I saw Jungkook talking to a girl with a flower. Wait, with a flower?

After they talked, he hugged the girl. When they broke their hug, the girl left. When Jungkook was about to turn this side, I abruptly turned my back and walked away. While I was wiping my tears while walking, I bumped on someone. “Soo Rin, are you okay? What happened?” I ignored In Hye’s questions and hugged her. “Soo Rin wh---“

“I saw him… while hugging a girl and I think he gave her a bouquet.” I cried again when I remember the scene earlier.

“WHAT THE HECK IS HE? WHERE IS HE? WHERE’S JU—“she shouted when she broke our hug but she was cut by a voice calling me.

“Soo Rin-ah. I---“

“I’ll go first In Hye.” I cut him and walked away so that he wouldn’t continue what he wanted to say.

 

----

When I got home, I hurriedly went to my room and locked. I went straight to my bed and cry. I don’t know how to explain how hurt I am. It hurts. Seeing the guy you love hugging some girl with a bouquet. It really hurts. Why now? Why he’ll cheat on me when tomorrow is the day? I can’t…

I cried like there’s no tomorrow. Does he hate me? Did I do something bad for him to cheat on me? I want to cry and cry until the hurt I feel will fade away. I took the stuff toy he gave to me on our 6th monthsarry and stared at him.

“YAH! WHY DID YOU THAT? AM I NOT BEAUTIFUL NOW?” I said while shaking stuff toy and tears still flowing in my eyes. “Jungkook ah”… “Do you know how it hurts seeing you with that”…”with that girl?”… “I… I love you. I really do… Do you still feel the same way? I hope so” then I cried again while hugging the stuff toy.

 

----

Morning came and I woke up and went straight to the bathroom. There I saw my reflection on the mirror, haggard face, messy hair and swollen eyes. Before tears to build up again on my eyes, I washed my face and rinse using my towel.

After that, I went back. Before going to the bed, I went to my nightstand and took the mini calendar on it.  It’s the day, does he remember? Maybe not. Maybe he’s busy with his new girl, talking, and laughing each other.

I put down my mini calendar back to its place until found myself staring at the photo on my mini photo frame. It’s a photo of me and Jungkook on our first monthsarry. We we’re so happy at that time. So happy that I never expected that this will happen, being broken hearted on our 1st anniversary.

I went to my bed and lay on it. I’m tired and I don’t feel like doing anything till when someone knocked on my door. I stood up and when I opened my door, I saw In Hye with big eyes. What’s with her?

“What the hell happened to you?” I just shrugged at her and went to my bed. She closed the door when she went in and walked near me. “Tssk. You’re not going out with that haggard face. Stand up and take a bath.”

“Hey! What are you talking about?” she didn’t answer me but she dragged me instead. “YAH! I’m not in the mood to go out!”  she stopped dragging me and faced me.

“We’re going out, arasseo? So take a bath and I’ll going to ready the dress you’ll wear.” She said and dragged me again to the bathroom. Before she closed the bathroom door, she handed my towel and blag! She closed it. Since I don’t have any choice, I started to take a bath.

 

---

“I’ll just put this, and… PERFECT! You look perfectly fine now!” I looked myself through the mirror and just smiled.

“YAH IN HYE! Where are we going and why should I look like this?” I asked her.

“It’s like you don’t know what day is today. Anyways, KAJA! It’s quarter to 11.” She said, grabbed my hand and dragged me out.

Minute passed and we arrived at the park. What are we going to do here? We walked towards the bench and sat. “What are we going to do here?”  I asked for the nth time.

“Soo Rin, don’t ever do make any scenes here, arasseo? I’m going! BYE!” wait what? Before I called her, she’s nowhere to be found.

“She left already” I turned around to see who is the owner of that voice and was shocked when I saw that girl. Yes that girl whose Jungkook hugged yesterday. I was turning my back on her and walked away from her when she stopped me. “Don’t go.” I looked at her with my one brow raised. “Ara, maybe you’re still mad at me. But can I talk to you? But let’s eat first. My treat, don’t worry.” Before I protest, she started dragging me towards the near restaurant here. Seriously, what’s with these people and just drag me like I’m just a luggage.

---

“So, I’m Bohyung by the way.” She said and put her arms in front of me to shake hands but she put it down when she realized that I will not going to do it so. “Uhm. So I heard you’re Soo Rin, right?”

“What do you want? Do you want to steal my boyfriend? Oh well, he’s all yours.” I said with a straight face but do you know what reaction I got from her? She just laughed. Yeah, she laughed. Is she on drugs?

“Do you really think we’re dating, eh? Look, Soo Rin, I know he’s handsome but I am not crazy to date my uncle. is a big big no to me” WHAT? UNCLE? JUNGKOOK HAS A NIECE? “I’m his niece from his 1st cousin.” She said and smile. DID I JUST HEARD IT RIGHT? SHE’S JUNGKOOK NIECE? “Look, what you had saw yesterday is just a niece-uncle interaction.” I was still shocked on what I heard right now. So did I cry for nothing? But why Jungkook didn’t called me?

RIGHT! I never took my phone out from my bag. Aish Soo Rin-ah you’re such a pabo!  Later on, the foods came and we started to eat. She’s really nice and bubbly. Yeh, they’re really blood related. The way she smiles really reminds me of Jungkook. “Mianhae” I blurted out from nowhere. “Sorry for mistaken you as Jungkook’s another girl.”

She just smiled at me “No, it’s okay.”

“But can I ask you something? Why is avoiding me?”

“That… I think he should be the one to tell you. He just need my help.”

“Help?”

“Yeah… Ow, It’s already 1:30. I think we need to go” we? Does it means… “Kaja!” she said and dragged me with her.

“Where are we going?” I asked her but she just smiled and said secret.

 

---

After 2 and a half hour, we arrived at our destination. We are now at the private resort. But still I’m clueless why she dragged me here. “Bohyung-ah, why are we here?”

“Just wait and you’ll see” and she dragged me again until we walked to a room but before we entered, she blindfolded me. “It’s a surprise” she said and helped me to enter to the room.

I stopped walking when she stopped. “I’ll gonna take this off.” When she took it off, I saw banner infront with the letters written on it.

 

HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY.

            I  <3 YOU

 

And instead of a red heart, he collaged all of our couple pictures and he put it there. I was so speechless. So I really cried for nothing? Then, he suddenly showed up with a bouquet. Wait, was that the bouquet I saw yesterday? He went near to me until he’s infront of me.

“You know how hard to think and think and think of what will I gonna do to make this day so special, eh? And do you know how my ears suffered when In Hye shouted at me saying that I’m a jerk.” Now I’m guilty. I looked down for him not to see my teary eyes since guilt eat me up. “But it’s okay since I have a fault too.” He holds my chin to look up on him. “Sorry for ignoring you for 3 days. I was really busy on thinking on what I’ll going to do but nothing came up to my pretty smart brain so I decided to call Bohyung and asked for her help. Luckily, she agreed.””and about yesterday, it was all misunderstanding because –“ before he’ll continue on what he’s going to say, I hugged him.

“Don’t worry. Bohyung told me about it earlier.” I felt his hand encircled on my waist while holding the bouquet. After that, he broke the hug and smiled at me. “Flowers for my angel” I accept it and smiled. “So I guess, this flower was bought by Bohyung, eh?” I said. “Definitely” he smiled and decided to eat our dinner he prepared.

I am so glad that we are still together despite of our little misunderstanding. He told me the details on what really happened to him these past 3 days and guilt really eats me up. But, past is past now. More important is that we’re good now and we gonna spend this special night together.

 

--END--