second

Like A Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

please forgive me for my lateness >< long chapter for you guys !

Taeyeon done applied the lipbalm on her rosy lip.she now look stunning with with red gorgeous dress that she deecided to wore tonight for the date with baekhyun.she run her fingers on her soft long wavy hairs to make sure it was perfectly place at both of side on her shoulder.she look at herself with satiesfied smiled plastered on her lips."I look okay." she commented to herself.then,she realized that her husband still on the bathroom although both of them done taking shower together again for the night version after this morning first round.(lol) Tonight,they are going to date at outside balcony at their apartment,just want spend tonight together since baekhyun already need to go work tomorrow.Taeyeon walked toward the bathroom and knocked it."Baekhyun,what are you doing inside there?" she ask,try to pull the knob but it was locked."you go ahead! i will go later!" he shouted from the bathroom and it making echo sound.Taeyeon pulled her lip into a small pouts."Alright then." she turned her heels and went out from room.It suppose a man who waiting for his woman instead woman come first for their date and waiting for him.Taeyeon shook her head in disbelief.how weird is her husband is it.

 

she walked out from the living room with a tray of two set of steak for her and her husband.she gasps when saw there are round table with two chairs together with candle place on the table.she smiled because she know who did all this,byun baekhyun.she put the tray down and place the plate of steak on the table according where their seat and then,she brought a bottle of red wine.after finished decorate the table,she decide to sit to waiting her husband.what make he took so long to wear that tuxedo.Taeyeon sighed as she took a seat and lean back comfortably.she turned her sight towards the beautiful scenery which the sunset nearly set.she cant help but smiled widely at the such a perfect scenery with the dark grey sky showing it almost night with the green mountain that made it look more beautiful.suddenly her gaze been intterupt by someone who was clear his throat as Taeyeon turned at the direction.Taeyeon immediately widely her eyes by looking at her husband.that why he took a long time to wear that black weird tuxedo instead the gray tuxedo that she told him to wear.

 

"What are you wearing? i told you to wear that tuxedo." she stood up and walking closer to her husband.she scanning his clothes one by one."but i like this one..it felt so comfortable." baekhyun grins cutely.Taeyeon almost choke her own saliva when she saw his inside black shirt almost showing his chest and the short grey pant that revealing his knee.she poked his chest."are you trying to be y?" she scoffs and turn back to sit again.it not she mad or what,just little upset cause he chose that weird clothes over the tuxedo.suddenly, she felt a warm grip trapping her stomach that made she stop walks."baek." she cried out.baekhyun ignore her as he dragged himself closer to her till his chest hit her back."you are so pretty tonight." he commented before give a warm peck on her cheek."I know.I always look beautiful no matter what i wear." she said confidently although she just want to make baekhyun let her go.baekhyun love to playing around with her although she been serious and that always make she upset but it disappear after baekhyun coax her with romantic words or action.that it,married life of mr & mrs byun.

 

Taeyeon could heard over her ear thathe was chuckling at her statement."Yes you are~ that why i'm falling in love with you." he confessed that make Taeyeon's heart beating so fast as it can.Taeyeon bit her lip hardly,trying to not fall into his trap.baekhyun tighten his grip on her stomach and blew his breath under her neck making she shiver inside.."i love you. don't you know that?" he said sweetly,glancing at her with the corner of his eyes.Taeyeon just stay silent but baekhyun have no idea inside she was melting by his words.Taeyeon can't hold it anymore as she looked down,hiding her now reddish cheeks.baekhyun saw her late reaction and smiled at her cuteness.suddenly,taeyeon turned back without break the hug while look up at him as she smiled,showing her perfect front teeth.'I'm forgive you." she said,pinch both of his cheek before lean down to give him a quick peck on his lip."let's sit." she take his left hand and interwined with her's.she was about to walk but baekhyun pulled her hand that make her face bounce with his body.

 

"baek!"Taeyeon quickly look up with a glares and meet eyes with baekhyun who was pull his lip into a long pouts,signaling something that made Taeyeon went confused."What?" Taeyeon asked.Baekhyun points his lip with his finger."kiss." he said.Taeyeon rolled his eyes at his request."what? i already give just now." taeyeon said,more like teasing him.baekhyun pouts and blinked his eyes many times."please baby~" he begging with his lips still pouting as he lean down to kiss taeyeon but taeyeon pushed his face with her right hand."w-wae?~~" baekhyun whined when felt his lips meet her palm.he grabs her hand that on still on his lip and slid into each of his fingers.he look at how their hand perfectly fit for each other before turn up taeyeon while curved his previous teeth smiled to her."what?" taeyeon asked again.she thought after she ,he will ask more her to give him a kiss instead he just smiled.baekhyun just shook his head before lean down on her face again.

 

This time,taeyeon don't want play anymore.before his lip meet her,Taeyeon slowly close her eyes,waiting his soft lips touch her's meanwhile baekhyun smiled again when he saw taeyeon already ready to get kiss from him before close his eyes too.As they lips meet each other,baekhyun starting giving her a simple kiss as taeyeon gladly reply it.he pulled her closer to him as he squeeze her hands that on his;s.Baekhyun smiled through the kiss before pulled away.he stared into her beautiful eyes deeply."I love you."he nuzzle the tip of his nose on her nose causing she giggles at his action."I love you too baek." she smiled with the pink tint on her cheeks.saying those

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter