Final.

That's What Friends Are For
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You like her!”

 

“I don’t!” Sehun scrunched up his nose as he continued writing his seatwork.

 

“Liar.” Daeun fired back.

 

“What a friend,” and Chunga added.

 

Chunga and Daeun noticed that Sehun has been so different lately. Different in a way that he gets shy so easily whenever this certain girl walked past their hallway. Different in a way that he gets nervous whenever he hears her name. Different in a way that he gets self-conscious whenever he passes by her in the cafeteria.

 

“Come on, Sehunnie! It’s too obvious. Stop denying it.” Chunga grimaced.

 

Sehun just shrugged it off and continued on what he’s doing.

 

“Do you want us to help you?” Daeun asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

 

Sehun his lower lip and was about to stand up but Chunga stopped him, “You really do like her. Look at you, you’re blushing!”

 

“S-stop teasing me.” Sehun chewed his lower lip and sighed heavily.

 

***

 

The next day came and Chunga was assigned to collect the workbooks and to bring it to their professor’s next class. She was pretty excited not because she wanted to go and lurk outside but because of her and Daeun’s plan.

 

“Sehunnie! I need your help!” Chunga lifted one workbook and waved it.

 

Sehun didn’t like the idea of helping her, not because he got annoyed by the teasing yesterday but because he was too lazy to even bring those heavy workbooks, but since Chunga is a good friend of his, he still did help her which Chunga was thankful for.

 

“Are you still mad about yesterday? Come on, Sehunnie! Man up!” Chunga started while they both walked towards Class-A.

 

Sehun looked down at her and smiled, “Nope. I’m not mad and seriously, Jjong, stop with the teasing.”

 

When they got inside Class-A’s room, Sehun was surprised because there was no one in there and apparently, he knows about the schedule of Class A students.

 

“As far as I know it’s their English class. Where is everybody?” he asked as he was helping Chun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter